Is it fair to have pit bull phobic people around pit bulls?

Is it fair to have pit bull phobic people around pit bulls?

• Yes. It does the pit bulls no harm.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No. Never, unless the pit bulls say they don't mind.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • People who hate pit bulls should have wear a muzzle.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • mani sucks.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
I see you spared Ravi in your poll options.

How very generous of you, especially since she is far more pit bull phobic than I and actually supports making it illegal to breed pit bulls. :rofl:

Ravi is still licking her wounds in the smoking versus non smoking threads. I felt sorry for her and left her out.

I do have a theory that she sublimates her guilt about smoking around other people into a hatred of pit bulls. She thinks that she can divert attention from her anti-social behavior and the public's call for stricter smoking bans if she can drum up enough anti-pit bull hysteria.

Thoughts?

True story, my wife's friend married a guy with a pitbull. They had a child. The dog seemed nice enough and that is what the owner always stated. He is the sweetest think ever, he won't hurt anyone!

When the child turned 2 she went to grab some cheese the owner was feeding to the dog. Without warning. The dog, leaped on the 2 yr biting and badly scaring her face! This 2 yr had to go through a lot of surgery and now has a nasty scar.

I am a dog lover, but I think people should be more considerate with their dogs, especially ones who own pitbulls.

Thoughts?

True story, my wife's friend married a guy with a pitbull. They had a child. The dog seemed nice enough and that is what the owner always stated. He is the sweetest think ever, he won't hurt anyone!

When the child turned 2 she went to grab some cheese the owner was feeding to the dog. Without warning. The dog, leaped on the 2 yr biting and badly scaring her face! This 2 yr had to go through a lot of surgery and now has a nasty scar.

I am a dog lover, but I think people should be more considerate with their dogs, especially ones who own pitbulls.
Did they keep the pit bull? I know a couple that had a similar experience and they decided to keep the dog anyway. :cuckoo:

Thoughts?

Did they keep the pit bull? I know a couple that had a similar experience and they decided to keep the dog anyway. :cuckoo:

did they have it stuffed?

Forum List

Back