Is it ethical to make money off the Trump Derangement syndrome?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kaepernick Campaign Created $43 Million in Buzz for Nike So Far

So is it ethical to make money off the Trump derangement syndrome?

I ask this in wake of Kaepernick making millions with Nike for selling shoes. His selling point is, of course, standing up to Trump in a Twitter war. Now the sky is the limit, and he could potentially make a run for the Oval Office now in 2020. This is true capitalism.

So what say you? Should we also do the same?

I'm thinking of selling some Halloween Atifa costumes that look like ninjas ready to kill at any second.

Sure it’s completely ethical to make money off of Trump’s deranged self. I plan on giving Bob Woodward some of my hard earned money the moment his new book about the circus formerly known as the White House is available for purchase!

The only unethical part about it is that I didn't think of it first.

Damn!

Same here. If I could collect all those Trump Derangement Syndrome tears and separate the salt, I'd be richer than Morton's.

And California would pay me big bucks for the water too.

Sure it’s completely ethical to make money off of Trump’s deranged self. I plan on giving Bob Woodward some of my hard earned money the moment his new book about the circus formerly known as the White House is available for purchase!

Water.jpg

I ask this in wake of Kaepernick making millions with Nike for selling shoes. His selling point is, of course, standing up to Trump in a Twitter war. Now the sky is the limit, and he could potentially make a run for the Oval Office now in 2020. This is true capitalism.

I'm thinking of selling some Halloween Atifa costumes that look like ninjas ready to kill at any second.

Look at it this way, Vot, that is $43,000,000 taken out of the hands of stupid Libs for about 35,000 overpriced pairs of junk shoes that now the Left no longer has to spend on anything better! :laughing0301:

Wait about eight weeks ... you'll pay a lot less.

mckay4.jpg

There is a Republican that is making six figures every month selling anti-Trump t-shirts, he also contributes to the Republican Party. It’s pretty funny how he is rich off of leftwing hate and using their money to help the GOP. Got to love America.

I was just about to say it is entirely ethical because Trump is already doing it selling a TON of books written through his ghost writers on various topics bashing him because the idiot Left are sucking them up like gravy!

I'm pretty sure ethics isn't that much of a concern for people buying Nike products manufactured by people working under who knows what conditions in Vietnam or wherever. All I can say is the list of businesses and products I am no longer a patron of or buying, is getting longer as more companies pretend I may be interested in buying their politics. Put a "Buy American" sticker on the back of your Nissan manufactured in Tennessee and see what happens. :21:

The only unethical part about it is that I didn't think of it first.

Damn!

All you need, really, is know how to get a Twitter response from Trump that attacks you.

After you achieve that, the sky is the limit.

Then you will have every Leftist in the world eating out of your hand.

Just look at the people in court that attacked Trump. They open these "go fund me" accounts that people just pour money into to use as their legal expenses.

And just think, these people are already worth millions of dollars, so it's not like they need the money. They are just getting more rich than they already are if you ask me.

Only if it is not monkey business . . . for that would be politically incorrect, Jack. And political correctness then would call for us to fall on our sword, even with the monkey still on our backs.

Capitalism, my second favorite ism behind feudalism (I wanna be feudal lord, and you all can be my serfs) is the definition of mercenary. Mercenaries go where the winds of fortune direct them cardinally, so what's good for the goose is . . . .

Only if it is not monkey business . . . for that would be politically incorrect, Jack. And political correctness then would call for us to fall on our sword, even with the monkey still on our backs.

Capitalism, my second favorite ism behind feudalism (I wanna be feudal lord, and you all can be my serfs) is the definition of mercenary. Mercenaries go where the winds of fortune direct them cardinally, so what's good for the goose is . . . .

Monkey?

I never knew you were a racist.

Geesh!

LMAO!

Monkey?

Geesh!

LMAO!

Damn it, sir! Now that I have violated the core cultism of political correctness, I am drawing my sword from its conservative encrusted scabbard and . . . not.

Look, at the merest mention of a government based on moral restrictions of any kind, the modern American Left will scream authoritarian, totalitarian, what have you oppression. And yet, they crusade even now for restriction based on the protected identities of the few, but fail miserably to see the authoritarianism in their own revolution for total "special" rights and protections.

Capitalism is unethical. Hell, we sell sex, violence and gore to our own children. The upside is, even the commonest man can take capitalism and run with it to a more financially secure future. So the devil really is in the details, and while I am no racist, I do enjoy my small violations of PC and their impetus for enraging the Lefties. Now, don't monkey up this thread!

Wait about eight weeks ... you'll pay a lot less.

mckay4.jpg

And not get the Trump-hating fix they so desperately need? Insanity!

Monkey?

Geesh!

LMAO!

Damn it, sir! Now that I have violated the core cultism of political correctness, I am drawing my sword from its conservative encrusted scabbard and . . . not.

Look, at the merest mention of a government based on moral restrictions of any kind, the modern American Left will scream authoritarian, totalitarian, what have you oppression. And yet, they crusade even now for restriction based on the protected identities of the few, but fail miserably to see the authoritarianism in their own revolution for total "special" rights and protections.

Capitalism is unethical. Hell, we sell sex, violence and gore to our own children. The upside is, even the commonest man can take capitalism and run with it to a more financially secure future. So the devil really is in the details, and while I am no racist, I do enjoy my small violations of PC and their impetus for enraging the Lefties. Now, don't monkey up this thread!

Let me guess, you dress up in a white sheet every night and listen to this

Monkey?

Geesh!

LMAO!

Are you suggesting my reality pales in comparison to the crazy kids cult of coerced and limited public speech? Well then, I suppose I do not stand a ghost of a chance.

Of course what Kaepernick's doing with Nike is unethical, immoral, anti-patriotic justification, etc. however, one downside of our modern American way is to capitalize on a mainstreamed paradigm of anything goes for the right profit margin or bank account growing. In the end, we the people--or more accurately, we the consumers will decide the fates of all captains of capitalism by voting with our almighty dollars.

I prefer this:

Monkey?

Geesh!

LMAO!

Are you suggesting my reality pales in comparison to the crazy kids cult of coerced and limited public speech? Well then, I suppose I do not stand a ghost of a chance.

Of course what Kaepernick's doing with Nike is unethical, immoral, anti-patriotic justification, etc. however, one downside of our modern American way is to capitalize on a mainstreamed paradigm of anything goes for the right profit margin or bank account growing. In the end, we the people--or more accurately, we the consumers will decide the fates of all captains of capitalism by voting with our almighty dollars.

Really?

How much to you want to bet?

Forum List

Back