Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts

the law is the law; why blame only less fortunate illegals to the law. doesn't seem very ethical.
The only people this thread ponders blaming are Democrats.

Would you like to apologize for them now or later?
you can try to place the blame; on this political forum.
It isn't ethical that you won't apologize on their behalf.
sure it is; only the right wing alleges what they do, of the left.
History tells what the Democrats did.

People like you hide it.
the right wing picked up their slack in modern times.

i do. the right wing wants to eliminate the minimum wage but spend money to mine our southern border.
The political leaders of the blacks are Democrats. They are still their master just like always.
Why do you hate Blacks so much?
I want to set them free. I want your people to apologize to them.
lol, who are “my people”?
Tell you what, I'll explain that after you apologize to the blacks for the racist history of Democrats. Fair enough?
democrats used to be on the right wing.

The political leaders of the blacks are Democrats. They are still their master just like always.
Why do you hate Blacks so much?
I want to set them free. I want your people to apologize to them.
lol, who are “my people”?
Tell you what, I'll explain that after you apologize to the blacks for the racist history of Democrats. Fair enough?
democrats used to be on the right wing.
/——: No, democRATs were more moderate than today but never right wing,

That's all we need... Democrats accusing Republicans for what Democrats did for 130 years.
You want to talk about handouts? Look at red states. The neediest places in the country. In Appalachia infant mortality rate is rising and life expectancy is falling. Republicans are killing their own base with their greed for the rich.
So you are saying it isn’t ethical to keep blacks on an economic plantation?
Your premise is race-based. African-Americans are an intregal part of the coalition that’s the Democratic Party. Republicans are white racist nationalists. They hate blacks. Why would they care if blacks were helped one way or the other? Short answer? They don’t.

One thing about being a Black Democrat Welfare Plantation Slave. It is optional, not mandatory.
That is so insulting to African-Americans. That’s the reason Republicans are a racist white only party. Oh they may have a couple of minorities here and a couple of minorities there. But those are bookends, just for show.
If a massive number of blacks joined the Republican Party, the racist whites would run, just like they did in the 60s when blacks joined the Democratic Party.

That's all we need... Democrats accusing Republicans for what Democrats did for 130 years.
You want to talk about handouts? Look at red states. The neediest places in the country. In Appalachia infant mortality rate is rising and life expectancy is falling. Republicans are killing their own base with their greed for the rich.
Your premise is race-based. African-Americans are an intregal part of the coalition that’s the Democratic Party. Republicans are white racist nationalists. They hate blacks. Why would they care if blacks were helped one way or the other? Short answer? They don’t.
/——-/ If you are interested in the truth (libtards excluded of course) please read this article, A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

/——-/ If you are interested in the truth (libtards excluded of course) please read this article, A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
the right wing is where they all went.

/——/ daniel rated my link funny. Did she even bother to read it? Can she not refute it? Makes one wonder.

Last edited:
/——/ Bald face lie. Every political party has its racists, but the notion that Republicans are more racist than Democrats or any other party is based on nothing more than a constant drumbeat of unsubstantiated innuendo and assertions by Leftists, constantly echoed by the liberal media. It is a classic example of a Big Lie that becomes "true" simply by virtue of being repeated so many times. A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

/——/ deanrd rated my link funny. Did he even bother to read it? Can he not refute it? Makes one wonder.
that was me.

/——/ Bald face lie. Every political party has its racists, but the notion that Republicans are more racist than Democrats or any other party is based on nothing more than a constant drumbeat of unsubstantiated innuendo and assertions by Leftists, constantly echoed by the liberal media. It is a classic example of a Big Lie that becomes "true" simply by virtue of being repeated so many times. A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
I read the Prince of Darkness by Robert Novak. He reported that they all went to the right wing.

/——/ deanrd rated my link funny. Did he even bother to read it? Can he not refute it? Makes one wonder.
that was me.
/——/ I corrected it, thanks

Forum List

Back