Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts

Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts?

"...Democrats are still "keeping blacks in their place" -- telling them they need lowered standards, affirmative action, special programs, and freebies to succeed. Democrats constantly send blacks the message they are not as smart as whites..."

Articles: Blacks Still 'Played' and Controlled by Tired Old Democrat Paradigms
The ol' "democrat plantation" card has been played out. No one is buying that crap anymore, if they ever did.But the op is offensively ignorant in thinking that Blacks need handouts. Well, poor Blacks do and so do poor Whites. But the op seems to take on the assumption that Blacks are poor and in need of handouts due to political manipulations by the democrats.

First off, most Blacks are not poor, 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level. But most Blacks who vote are members of the working class and realize that earning higher wages, enjoying safer work-places, and seeing goals of equality set and attained, aligned themselves with the party responsible for all of that.
The question of ethics does not apply here. With only two major parities to choose from, the obvious choice for the working man, Black or White, is the party that made it possible for blue collar and middle class workers to earn a living wage and to feel safe in the workplace. Did you think why did not notice which party fought AGAINST those things????

My question to you is why do you listen to and spread such officious propaganda? You don't love Blacks. Other wise you would have omitted the word Blacks in the title and substituted a word that included Blacks AND Whites. Truth is, you don't give a rats ass about facts,you just want keep the slave narratives going while insinuating that Blacks are too stupid to know they are being used. You know what is best for them RIGHT?
Actually I do know what is best for them. Unlike poor whites, they have bought into the victim meme and it is keeping them down despite your argument to the contrary which is politically motivated. Black babies are three times more likely to be aborted. Black men are 3 times more likely to go to jail. So spare me your crap.

Seems to me that me telling them something they don't want to hear is what friends do. You on the other hand are playing the con man game of telling them what they want to hear.

Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts?

"...Democrats are still "keeping blacks in their place" -- telling them they need lowered standards, affirmative action, special programs, and freebies to succeed. Democrats constantly send blacks the message they are not as smart as whites..."

The ol' "democrat plantation" card has been played out. No one is buying that crap anymore, if they ever did.But the op is offensively ignorant in thinking that Blacks need handouts. Well, poor Blacks do and so do poor Whites. But the op seems to take on the assumption that Blacks are poor and in need of handouts due to political manipulations by the democrats.

First off, most Blacks are not poor, 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level. But most Blacks who vote are members of the working class and realize that earning higher wages, enjoying safer work-places, and seeing goals of equality set and attained, aligned themselves with the party responsible for all of that.
The question of ethics does not apply here. With only two major parities to choose from, the obvious choice for the working man, Black or White, is the party that made it possible for blue collar and middle class workers to earn a living wage and to feel safe in the workplace. Did you think why did not notice which party fought AGAINST those things????

My question to you is why do you listen to and spread such officious propaganda? You don't love Blacks. Other wise you would have omitted the word Blacks in the title and substituted a word that included Blacks AND Whites. Truth is, you don't give a rats ass about facts,you just want keep the slave narratives going while insinuating that Blacks are too stupid to know they are being used. You know what is best for them RIGHT?
Actually I do know what is best for them. Unlike poor whites, they have bought into the victim meme and it is keeping them down despite your argument to the contrary which is politically motivated. Black babies are three times more likely to be aborted. Black men are 3 times more likely to go to jail. So spare me your crap.
Spare me YOUR crap! With heroin deaths skyrocketing all across White American neighborhoods, and that is only one of the major problems confronting your communities, your broad paintbrush about Black troubles is narrowed to the width of an eyeliner.

Expenses are more than people can make when they are working. Again do the math. When I started contracting insurance was less than three percent. By the time I got sick of the resentful assholes and the politics of it all insurance went to almost 30%. Insurance has gotten worse not better. Taxes on our paid for place in 1981 were about $300.00 a year. Taxes on that same place went up to over $3,800.00 a year and the utilities also went up by several hundred percent. Minimum wage back then was $2.70 an hour then $3.25 an hour. Minimum wage is now $7.00. It was at $6.00 an hour when we lived in a city in actually one of the poorest neighborhoods that was in that metro. Got to know the neighbors around us too and they were living then from paycheck to paycheck with credit cards. Some people were working two jobs no children and the banks-loan companies were ripping them off and attorneys wouldn't do crap to help them. We traveled the country as we were semi-retired in 95' and around the whole country we checked on prices, wages, etc. Since then things have only gotten worse all around. Back in 95 we considered moving somewhere and just working for someone else. The wages were slow low due to the fact that many were hire illegal aliens back then for little of nothing. Like I said "do the math".

When Rod was working it was costing more to drive to work (very short drive) and pay very small payments on a place to live in town (cheaper than driving 70 mile everyday) than he was bringing home. No car payments and everything else paid for except for a small payment (it was less than the cheapest rent at even a sleazy lil' shithole), minimum electric and a phone and he could not make enough to cover the expense of having that job even working overtime every week.

Rent everywhere is high because the owners have to pay the taxes and insurance to even own that place to rent. Your cities and county and states are responsible for that. (I have owned a bit of property in my day so I am not clueless on what it takes to just own it and rent it out for others have a roof over their heads too).

Should people live in the streets and work hard to get ahead? Get out and see how many of these poor people are trying to survive before making a judgment call.

I could write you a book on it all Ding but until you actually get down and dirty and see what it is like in those places you will have your own opinions on it all. Most parents do not have skills in the ghettos so they work and work and work to survive and they have very little to pass onto their children in the way of skills. It is a vicious cycle for them and what happens in DC is they throw money out and some smartass comes along with some grand plan and sucks the money up that was supposed to revitalize these poverty stricken areas. I have seen that go down too.
What judgement call do you believe I am making?
Read back through your posts and search yourself you'll know.
I don't need to read back through them. The message I am sending is one of accountability and hope. What message did you read?
Ding, unless there is accountable by the leadership class there is no hope for the poor.
That is a fatalistic belief. There is always hope.
No it is a realistic reality until the upper echelon criminal class is halted and the top heavy structure now in place is leveled out. You can't have so many on the top that the bottom cannot support the weight of it any longer. You should know that. Government positions, the private prison systems, DOD contracting, corporate insurance, banking positions and all their retirement scams cannot be supported as they are weighing down both the working middle-class, the working poor and the poor who have tried to hold onto hope. Those middle class and poor are the majority in this country.

Spare me YOUR crap! With heroin deaths skyrocketing all across White American neighborhoods, and that is only one of the major problems confronting your communities, your broad paintbrush about Black troubles is narrowed to the width of an eyeliner.
From the FBI's Crime and Statistics 2013:

upload_2017-3-26_22-29-50-png.118815

What judgement call do you believe I am making?
I don't need to read back through them. The message I am sending is one of accountability and hope. What message did you read?
Ding, unless there is accountable by the leadership class there is no hope for the poor.
No it is a realistic reality until the upper echelon criminal class is halted and the top heavy structure now in place is leveled out. You can't have so many on the top that the bottom cannot support the weight of it any longer. You should know that. Government positions, the private prison systems, DOD contracting, corporate insurance, banking positions and all their retirement scams cannot be supported as they are weighing down both the working middle-class, the working poor and the poor who have tried to hold onto hope. Those middle class and poor are the majority in this country.
I could not disagree more. None of that affects the average person. The average person controls what he does. The average person makes his own way.

That chart has very little to do with the 75% working Blacks living above the poverty level. Take a look at this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 8.15.58 PM.png

I could not disagree more. None of that affects the average person. The average person controls what he does. The average person makes his own way.
BS, only pioneers make their own way. Average people get where they are going by following trails already blazed for them.

BS, only pioneers make their own way. Average people get where they are going by following trails already blazed for them.
No. Pioneers come from everyday average people. You seem to want to people to believe they cannot achieve.

The chief weapon of the enemy is discouragement. St. Pio

That chart has very little to do with the 75% working Blacks living above the poverty level. Take a look at this:View attachment 119968
The_Question_Graph.jpg

Yes it does all affect the average person. The more money stripped out by government and corporatism the more corruption plays a part in anything. Disagree all you like but it doesn't change the facts that the choices are limited to nil or non existent for an average decent moral person.

Faith without works is dead. You can encourage all day long but those are just words unless some action is given to create a hope for those who already are stuck by providence or circumstance in a seemingly hopeless situation.

No. Pioneers come from everyday average people. You seem to want to people to believe they cannot achieve.
We all come form the same Mitochondrial Eve, but, the gifted and the brave among us blaze the trails for others seeking success to take. Taking proven roads to success isn't failing, it is the unwritten guarantee of success for the less gifted or daring.

That chart has very little to do with the 75% working Blacks living above the poverty level. Take a look at this:View attachment 119968
The_Question_Graph.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 9.42.59 PM.png

The_Question_Graph.jpg

View attachment 119977

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 9.52.16 PM.png

Yes it does all affect the average person. The more money stripped out by government and corporatism the more corruption plays a part in anything. Disagree all you like but it doesn't change the facts that the choices are limited to nil or non existent for an average decent moral person.
I don't see how any of that affects the choices they make.

Faith without works is dead. You can encourage all day long but those are just words unless some action is given to create a hope for those who already are stuck by providence or circumstance in a seemingly hopeless situation.
I don't see how this response justifies your arguing for discouragement.

We all come form the same Mitochondrial Eve, but, the gifted and the brave among us blaze the trails for others seeking success to take. Taking proven roads to success isn't failing, it is the unwritten guarantee of success for the less gifted or daring.
At any point in our lives we are the sum of our choices.

Forum List

Back