Is it cool for a five time draft dodger to talk to military families about their sacrifice?

How is it not a spit in the eye?

He never sacrificed, and he passed tax cuts for himself and other billionaires while those families who sacrificed will have to foot the bill.

Is that because billionaires are special and deserve to be protected above all others?

How do you explain it?
WOW now the Democrats are opposed draft deferments for college
How did you conclude that?
read the OP title

Nope, they are talking about Trump, not draft deferments for college in general. You are the one doing that, not Dems.

Nope, they are talking about Trump, not draft deferments for college in general. You are the one doing that, not Dems.
Except Trump got deferments for college you retard. His last one was for a medical condition. The first 4 were for college. Complaining about his deferments IS complaining about College Deferments.

Except Trump got deferments for college you retard. His last one was for a medical condition. The first 4 were for college. Complaining about his deferments IS complaining about College Deferments.
You are doing that, RGS, not me. No, complaining about Trump's cowardice is complaining about Trump's cowardice.

You are doing that, RGS, not me. No, complaining about Trump's cowardice is complaining about Trump's cowardice.
He was not a coward he was in college unless you also claim Clinton was a coward too.

Neither of you know shit. The military is a different beast from 10 years ago.

You know, I understand that the Navy I served in has changed a great deal since I retired. Not only has my rating been merged with another one, but the way my job used to be done has been radically changed.

Doesn't change the fact that the Military Times took a poll, and those were the results. During the time I served, I trusted Navy Times and Military Times in their reporting, and I never caught them lying to me.
That was before a left wing rag took over the times.
You may think that, but you certainly have no proof of that. Just because you disagree, RGS, does not mean that the MT and NT are left-wing. That's silly talk.
Their parent company also owns USA Today.
So what? You are engaging in Alt Facts, making an accusation without any proof whatsoever. :) Until you can come up with factual, objective evidence, I will believe MT.
That's not alt-facts the same people who own USA Today own The Military Times. If you believe that the News organisations aren't biased by who pays the bills you are naive as shit. From now own you have to accept every article posted on here from right leaning sites.

But that does not create a situation where the poll is not done correctly.

Your assertion is only an assertion, a silly one. The MT is nothing like the Fake Alt Right Media sites such as Breitbart, infowars, zerohedget, etc.

And you do own the poll: no way around it.

Forum List

Back