is it appropriate for obama to call the police stupid?

I'm here to tell you, white people are treated like shits by the pigs quite frequently.

White woman, who called the cops many times to arrest her abusive boyfriend, told to leave her home (owned by her sister, btw) because they refused to arrest the pig, reporting here.

yeah, blacks have it bad, no doubt. But no worse than any white woman who has an abusive husband. Cops are typically pigs.

Which is why I'm my own defense, these days.

Sorry, there is no comparison in inhumane police treatment between blacks and white women, history belies that. For the record, this white cop may not have been racist but the white woman who called the cops and said two black men was in the Bass'opinion. There is no way anyone can tell the Bass that woman didn't know Gates was already living there, perhaps she should have thought of that first.

You are a racist just for making the claim that a woman reporting a possible break in of a home cared that the two doing the break in were black. There is no evidence that was even a factor you racist dipshit. Nor is there a shred of evidence the cop was racist at all. he arrested the turd for harassment , for being disorderly in public and no Allie he did not ask the man to follow him to his car you liar.

Nobody should be arrested just because they are of a particular race. Nobody should be excused from unacceptable behavior because they are of a particular race. I don't think it is entirely clear, at least from what I've read, whether Gates was being sufficiently abusive to be arrested.

If he wasn't and was arrested because he was black, the cops should be fired.

But if he was to the extent that a white guy or brown guy or any person would be arrested, then he should not be exempt for any reason, most especially just because he is black. There is a constitutional provision of 'equal protection under the law' and that says to me that we all get treated the same in any circumstance and whatever color we are should not make a difference.

And the President who admitted he was not familiar about all the circumstances of the incident was 100% out of line calling anybody stupid without knowing the circumstances of the incident.

The President didn't call anybody stupid.

Might want to pull your head out of your ass and actually read the story.

Here is the quote taken out of the sentence, since I know if I quote it all you are likely to MISS it, being so stupid.

that the Cambridge police acted stupidly

Obama: Cambridge police acted 'stupidly' in Gates arrest - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

Now how about you deflect some more and tell us some more outright lies?

The white woman knows the Bass is a fucking retard.

Let's elucidate on my experience and then tell me your experience is worse:

Pregnant, with an infant in tow, with a 16 y.o. boy the idiot bf tried (unsucessfully) to clobber, who calls the police...from the home owned by her sister....after said asshole throws the car keys onto the railroad tracks...and the cop tells her she's hysterical (after bf states he's hiding the keys to the car owned by her and admits he doesn't live in the home)...and the cops tell her to leave home and get a room..

Tell me your poor black ass has it worse.

Oh, and let's not forget...when said pregnant woman says "if you don't want to get the keys I will" tells her he'll arrest her if she tries to get those keys from that buttfuck in HER home, owned by her sister..

Yeah, black boy has it MUCH worse.

Adding to the fact that on that keyring is a ring to a local bank......

"You're hysterical, you need to get out of here. Him stealing the keys is petty theft. I'm not getting them from him. But you could go to jail for assault."

Fucking cop pigs.

Sounds like the President is going to be responsible for another person losing his job. What does that make it, one million five hundred thousand and one?

Not when it is the truth. The evidence is everywhere. On this board we have at least two blacks that reinforce this very fact. Granted not EVERY black, but a large enough percentage and of a mixed back ground to make it truth.

Are you kidding me? We have a good amount of Whites on this board whom are racist but does that make me and you racist? No.

How many blacks do you know that believe such things RGS? Or are you going off what you see on TV? Don't play into and believe in stereotypes, we're all better than that.

Taking your logic, that would make every race certain things, and stereotyping in that fashion is not only unfair to that person but wrong. Especially since you wouldn't want to be stereotyped as an old racist would you? :eusa_eh:

Already have been more then once on this board. The fact remains the facts support the idea that a very good portion of America's blacks believe just what was said. That makes it not a stereotype but reality. This professor proves the point.
This makes me sad, RGS. I'd say it is true that a very good portion of Americans in general believe the cops are out to get them. To attribute this to a skin color is wrong and far worse in my mind than what Gates did when he reacted out of tiredness and anger.

I think Obama shouldn't have said the cops acted stupidly but I also think that the cops did act stupidly and so did Gates. It's more excusable for a private citizen to act stupidly than it is for a cop to do so, IMNSHO.

i wonder how many cops work a shift at one time in the entire country....and why is it ...when one explodes...it makes national news? child rapists and murders dont make national news? but you let a cop go nutzo on someone and it does? cops do like act asses....and those are the ones that make the news..ie....the dude who was prevented from going to see his dying mother in law...by the police..he was black....the dude at harvard he was black...the ambulance driver in ok....who was pulled over by the white state trooper for not yeilding and put in a choke hold..he was black....do we see a pattern here....now is it a pattern that exists or is it being created by the media? how many videos of black cops assaulting white men are there?

I'm here to tell you, white people are treated like shits by the pigs quite frequently.

White woman, who called the cops many times to arrest her abusive boyfriend, told to leave her home (owned by her sister, btw) because they refused to arrest the pig, reporting here.

yeah, blacks have it bad, no doubt. But no worse than any white woman who has an abusive husband. Cops are typically pigs.

Which is why I'm my own defense, these days.

Sorry, there is no comparison in inhumane police treatment between blacks and white women, history belies that. For the record, this white cop may not have been racist but the white woman who called the cops and said two black men was in the Bass'opinion. There is no way anyone can tell the Bass that woman didn't know Gates was already living there, perhaps she should have thought of that first.

Aaah ... so you are racist and sexist.

Nobody should be arrested just because they are of a particular race. Nobody should be excused from unacceptable behavior because they are of a particular race. I don't think it is entirely clear, at least from what I've read, whether Gates was being sufficiently abusive to be arrested.

If he wasn't and was arrested because he was black, the cops should be fired.

But if he was to the extent that a white guy or brown guy or any person would be arrested, then he should not be exempt for any reason, most especially just because he is black. There is a constitutional provision of 'equal protection under the law' and that says to me that we all get treated the same in any circumstance and whatever color we are should not make a difference.

And the President who admitted he was not familiar about all the circumstances of the incident was 100% out of line calling anybody stupid without knowing the circumstances of the incident.

Here is the quote taken out of the sentence, since I know if I quote it all you are likely to MISS it, being so stupid.

Obama: Cambridge police acted 'stupidly' in Gates arrest - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

You fucking idiot, I knew what he said and he didn't call anyone stupid...just like I said and backed up by your quote. Are you always dishonest by changing people's words to fit your meaning? He said he "acted" stupidly. See the difference? He didn't say the cop was stupid, you nitwit.

FAIL Logic 101! If you don't have all the facts, you can't say the police acted 'stupidly'.

I dunno... depends on whether you think charging someone with disorderly conduct in his own home AFTER he knew the professor lived there was acting "stupidly".

I'd think all you guys would be the first ones to say no cop has the right to come into your home for no reason and you can be as rude to that cop as you want in telling him so.

just sayin'

I swear,, we just need to send black cops to deal with black citizens then all our screams of racism will stop! and the jails will be empty. justice is served.

no white guys are offered a beer, coddled, wrapped in cotton puffs and never see the inside of a jail. ever. it's always hail mary well met howyadoingjoe,, nope white guys walk free because they are white.

FAIL Logic 101! If you don't have all the facts, you can't say the police acted 'stupidly'.

I dunno... depends on whether you think charging someone with disorderly conduct in his own home AFTER he knew the professor lived there was acting "stupidly".

I'd think all you guys would be the first ones to say no cop has the right to come into your home for no reason and you can be as rude to that cop as you want in telling him so.

just sayin'

You are a Lawyer? You sure? The guy left his home and FOLLOWED the cop to his cruiser yelling the whole way. Where upon the officer adviced him to calm down and return to his home or face disorderly conduct charges. YOU, not I are lying and misrepresenting what was said and what happened, BUT then you are the QUEEN troll here.

And the Cop was there to begin with because someone thought the house was being broken into. Instead of just showing ID and thanking the cop for doing his fucking job this guy went off like a 5 year old. I personally would be glad the neighbor called and glad the cops came so fast. But then that is just common sense, after all if someone HAD broken in this dumb ass would be whining the cops did nothing. If the house WAS being broken into and the thiefs had simply told the cops, we live here and the cops left this guy would be suing them for failure to do their job.

I want to see your degree. You have made so many IGNORANT statements on this board as to baffle the mind that any college gave you a degree in law much less that somehow you managed to pass a Bar Exam.

You haven't a clue how our Government works, you haven't a clue what the Constitution says or means and you routinely lie about legal matters that we can all check by simply reading the articles presented.

You fucking idiot, I knew what he said and he didn't call anyone stupid...just like I said and backed up by your quote. Are you always dishonest by changing people's words to fit your meaning? He said he "acted" stupidly. See the difference? He didn't say the cop was stupid, you nitwit.

Ya cause claiming the police acted stupidly is not saying the arresting officer acted stupidly. Good god, did you get past 4th grade?

i'm sure a white guy would have been treated the same way by the cops...

yep...

:cuckoo:

As a matter of fact you hack, they would have. ALL the cop did was ask for ID and verify the guy actually LIVED there. Once again I can not fathom how you got a Law degree. The difference is the white guy would not have followed the cop out to his car screaming at him for doing his damn job. He would not be attacking his neighbors for calling the cops when it looked like the guys house was being broken into. And when he got arrested for disorderly conduct he would not get to make the false claim it was because of racism, nor would our Black president have said he knew nothing about it but call the cops stupid anyway.

I want to see your Law degree.

To the thread topic, NO, it is not appropriate. Any president should/must keep their fucking mouth shut regarding ANY pending case. Let alone calling the police stupid! Fuck!! It scares me to think this asshole, as president, even thinks that is ok!!

Forum List

Back