Is it any wonder where these muslim idiots come from?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Sure, the Qu'ran teaches nothing but peace. :( So many want to protect the Qu'ran as 'peaceful teaching', but then why does almost every muslim idiot that kills refer to it for their reasoning?

Muslim cleric justifies mutilation of enemies

A popular Islamic online site, quoting a European sheikh, justifies the mutilation of the bodies of enemies when it is part of retaliation, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The subject arose this week on IslamOnline's interactive feature on fatwas following the murders of four U.S. civilians in Falluja, Iraq. The Americans, who were providing security for food deliveries in the violent Sunni triangle, were killed by militants, their bodies dismembered, burned and hanged on display.

Responding to a specific question about Islam's view of mutliating bodies of enemies in wartime, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, deputy chairman of the European Council for Fatwa and Research, wrote "it is permissible to mutliate the dead only in case of retaliation."

"If any one cuts the ear of another, his ear is to be cut in return," wrote the sheikh. "If he inflicts any physical damage on anyone, he should be retaliated against in the same manner. In case of war, Muslims are allowed to take vengeance for their mutliated dead strugglers in the same way it was done to them."

The sheikh cited the Quranic verse: "If ye punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith ye were inflicted. But if ye endure patiently, verily it is better for the patient."

"This verse was revealed when the polytheists mutilated the corpse of Hamzah ibn Abd el-Muttalib (may Allah be pleased with him)," the sheikh continued. "The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) swore to mutilate seventy corpses of the polytheists in retaliation for what they had done with Hamzah's dead body."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37876

Then I'm sure he won't hold it against us when he's buried with a dead pig, right?

Idiot fuckhead 'clerics' like this should be treated like the pariah priests of old england were when the starving had had enough.

I know there are plenty of decent Muslims and they all don't think like this dickhead. It's just becoming commonplace to read shit like this about the clerics throughout Islam. This guy is doing nothing more than promoting terrorism as do so many just like him. In my opinion, these guys are just as dangerous as the terrorists and insurgents. I believe these people should have the right to speak out against their newly found government and the US occupation, but inciting violence is a whole different ballgame.

I just read that the US has Fallujah surrounded and all exits blocked off. It's people like this that need to be disposed of in some manner. Part of me agrees with those that would like to see a carpet bombing even though I know that's not the perfect solution. The other part of me would like to see them enter strategically and take out just the bad eggs. How many soldiers need to die in Fallujah for us not to look like the 'bad guy'. You know it's coming, Bush is going to be blamed for whatever happens as a result of the miltary's response. I'm tempted to say do it all from the air to prevent the further loss of US lives.

Theres no good political answer to this. Strategically, though, I think that air strikes would be bad. This calls for the pinpoint accuracy and finesse of a marine rifle battalion complete with special forces insertion of overwhelm and conquer while using the US army as a lockdown force for the civilians NOT involved, for their own protection of course.

jimmy,

It was just a matter of time before the question, “To mutilate, or not to mutilate”, was the issue.

The problem was our US Administration asked Fullah to condemn corpse abuse, not to justify its existence. The question could have been, “Nuke or not to nuke?” and leave it to the clerics to answer convincingly. That would have raised the bar I think!

Forum List

Back