Is it against the rules to post messages...

Immanuel

Gold Member
May 15, 2007
... from ones "visitors messages" section.

It seems that I am in the middle of a conversation with a coward who does not want her words public and she keeps harassing me via visitor's messages because she doesn't want her idiocy public. Too late, it has been known for years.

If it is against the rules, let me invite everyone to check out the ridiculous messages TM has been posting in my visitors messages.

My God she is stupid.

Immie

WELL, if anyone wants to read them,they can just go to your profile page, eh? Since you've made the announcement and all.

It's fun to read what others leave on other members profile page. It's public for anyone to see, so anybody can read what others wrote.

I like to post pics on mine for my visitors enjoyment.

There is one poster who leaves links to his threads on visitors profile pages, hoping those people post on them. Yet even that doesn't work for him! :lol:

Another mod can feel free to correct me, however, since visitor messages are in fact public, I'd assume they fall under being able to post. Hope that helps, Modbert.

Umm Immy I stopped using your visitor message the minute you toild me to.

I unlike you have some class.

Go check out his vistor message and see if I messaged him again after he told me to not contact him again.

I could have because there are no rules against it, I just stopped because unlike Immie I am not a chilkdish fool.

Last edited:
WELL, if anyone wants to read them,they can just go to your profile page, eh? Since you've made the announcement and all.

It's fun to read what others leave on other members profile page. It's public for anyone to see, so anybody can read what others wrote.

I like to post pics on mine for my visitors enjoyment.

There is one poster who leaves links to his threads on visitors profile pages, hoping those people post on them. Yet even that doesn't work for him! :lol:
mal? :rofl:

I prefer people to post in my vistor message thing, I have found cons will play tricks on you if you talk to them in PMs

Enjoy , I cant wait to see how much piss you have in your eyes when you get back.

I prefer people to post in my vistor message thing, I have found cons will play tricks on you if you talk to them in PMs

Tricks?

What kind of "tricks" can be played in PM? You know you can report those, right? Or is it just that you get confused?

Say one thing to you privately and then deny it in puplic or claim you said something you did not.

You cant post their PMs to prove it.

So I never answer a PM with a PM, I answer it in a vistor message.

its happened too many times.

Umm Immy I stopped using your visitor message the minute you toild me to.

I unlike you have some class.

Go check out his vistor message and see if I messaged him again after he told me to not contact him again.

I could have because there are no rules against it, I just stopped because unlike Immie I am not a chilkdish fool.

Another lie.

I told you to stop contacting me in that manner at 4:18 (my time) and 5:01 (my time) and again at 5:52. After each of the first two times you contacted me again. I suspect you would have or maybe even still will contact me after 5:52

Immie

you would disagree with anything that did not involve the licking of a cons ass.

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah after you posted this thread like I had done something to you.

It was also on MY visitor message not yours.

Immie you make a bigger ass out of yourself every day.

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah after you posted this thread like I had done something to you.

It was also on MY visitor message not yours.

Immie you make a bigger ass out of yourself every day.

No one will ever be as big of a lying ass as you.

Immie

Remind me to never use the visitor page.

I don't like using that page.

I find it irritating. If someone wants to address me publicly then do so in a thread. If you want to address me privately then do so in a PM.

Immie

Forum List

Back