Is it acceptable for the government to force on you something you do not want?

Marvin Zinn

Jan 1, 2015
Even if it saves my life, the government has no right to force me to take any insurance, unless required for a license for something I choose, like driving a car. My greatest objection to health care managed by any government is that I have no choice about which doctor I will see or what treatment will be paid. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but instead I make my own choice of something better that insurance would not pay for anyway. Whatever the insurance covers should be 100% our own choice, especially not any government dumb rule.

Even if it saves my life, the government has no right to force me to take any insurance, unless required for a license for something I choose, like driving a car. My greatest objection to health care managed by any government is that I have no choice about which doctor I will see or what treatment will be paid. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but instead I make my own choice of something better that insurance would not pay for anyway. Whatever the insurance covers should be 100% our own choice, especially not any government dumb rule.
Move to your own island and make up new rules.

wow the government forces me to do stuff daily that i do not like......i hate sales taxes...gas taxes...hate to pay them.....and i am not to fond of any type of zoning....personally i would like to have a pig sty just to piss one neighbor off but alas the government says no to that...the list just goes on and on....

and yes two thumbs..mean liberals have forced it all upon you.....

Your ignorance should be your greater concern, as the ACA doesn't 'force' anyone to have insurance.

Your ignorance should be your greater concern, as the ACA doesn't 'force' anyone to have insurance.
fucking liar

your pathetic excuses for tyranny are just truly bad

wow the government forces me to do stuff daily that i do not like......i hate sales taxes...gas taxes...hate to pay them.....and i am not to fond of any type of zoning....personally i would like to have a pig sty just to piss one neighbor off but alas the government says no to that...the list just goes on and on....

and yes two thumbs..mean liberals have forced it all upon you.....
cons are against taxes and support property rights

so yea, you voted for all those things you hate and support the party to makes you follow all that

Fuck that, when you hit me with your car you better have insurance. What? Trust that people will pay you out of pocket or something?

Fuck that, when you hit me with your car you better have insurance. What? Trust that people will pay you out of pocket or something?

What if it's your fault? You better have insurance.

No because I dont want too.

See how fucking stupid that is?

if they don't, they get arrested and a lean is put on their paycheck until they have paid you off

then you get your license suspended and get arrested if found driving

you not having health ins has little to no impact on the rest of us.

but fining me for not having it has a big impact

The problem is you equate health insurance and auto insurance as similar things. Do you know the purpose of auto insurance? Do you know the purpose of health insurance? The purposes aren't the same.

And conservative (like a idiot) fell for it hook line and sinker. :laugh:

Of course they can

Do you know what belonging to a society entails?

then you get your license suspended and get arrested if found driving

you not having health ins has little to no impact on the rest of us.

but fining me for not having it has a big impact

Too many people think the purpose of health insurance and the purpose of auto insurance is the same thing. My health insurance is designed to protect me. Since my State only requires liability insurance on a vehicle, it's designed to protect the other guy if it's my fault.

Of course they can

Do you know what belonging to a society entails?

The society argument is lame and invalid

And conservative (like a idiot) fell for it hook line and sinker. :laugh:

I see you're another retard that thinks the purpose of health insurance and auto insurance is the same thing.

Forum List

Back