IS It About Flynn....or About Fingernails

Every story seems to involve 'allegedly' or 'possibly' or 'discussed.'

None mention any actions, nor any exchange of money toward this end.....

So because he didnt kidnap the guy and get the money its all good.

If you went to pick up a stolen car and the police swooped in would your defense be "I didnt even receive the stolen car yet!"

Maybe Flynn could have sold another 20% of our uranium to the Russians for $150MM

How does that address Flynn attempting to kidnap someone while working INSIDE the White House?

This is LITERALLY the power you were fearing just months ago

Obama armed Jihadists and lied about the death of 4 Americans. Flynn didn't do dick

If you went to pick up a stolen car and the police swooped in would your defense be "I didnt even receive the stolen car yet!"

Maybe Flynn could have sold another 20% of our uranium to the Russians for $150MM

How does that address Flynn attempting to kidnap someone while working INSIDE the White House?

Obama armed Jihadists and lied about the death of 4 Americans. Flynn didn't do dick

So this to is fine. Damn, what happned to you Frank?

1. "....Flynn attempting to kidnap someone..."

Can you provide any news report that says that?

Or....are you simply a garden variety low-life lying Liberal?

2. "This is LITERALLY the power you were fearing just months ago."
Link, or lie?

1. Big news is that the oft-attacked Michael Flynn is the target once again by the Left's hopeful Robert Mueller, for something out of a spy novel.

a. "Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., were allegedly set to receive up to $15 million for helping to forcibly remove Fethullah Gulen from the U.S. and for providing him to the Turkish government. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has repeatedly asked that Gulen be extradited to Turkey."
Report: Mueller Probing Flynn’s Role in Alleged Plan to Deliver Turkish Cleric

b. "....claims made by former CIA Director James Woolsey that Flynn and Turkish officials discussed a plot...."
http://nypost.com/2017/11/10/mueller-probing-alleged-flynn-plot-to-extradite-turkish-cleric/

2. Every story seems to involve 'allegedly' or 'possibly' or 'discussed.'

3. Seems that, so far, the Democrat attempts to reverse the election have soared like a lead balloon, and now, poor Flynn has been dragged out again.
It sure looks like the Democrats holding on by their fingernails....

4. Two reasons why Flynn is their whipping boy:

a. "I got a call from Axelrod the night before the White House announced Flynn's forced resignation....He told me 'This isn't about Flynn; this is about getting Trump out.' He said that if the Dems could prove that Trump ordered Flynn to promise the Russians relief from sanctions, it could be an impeachable offense. 'That's our hope,' Axelrod said.

If Axelrod was pinnng his hopes on exposing a secret plot between Mike Flynn and Sergey Kislyak, he was in for a big disappointment."
Edward Klein, "All Out War," p. 161-162

,,,and this:

b. Mike Flynn will never be forgiven by the Left for describing Hussein Obama as a “weak and spineless” leader who “coddles” terrorists and has brought mayhem to our streets with his “fumbling indecisiveness,” “willful ignorance” and “total incompetence.” How Mike Flynn Became America’s Angriest General

I fervently await the pictures of the Flynns in balaclava masks and holding machine guns on
Fethullah Gulen.
Both Flynn and his son will be indicted. So sucks to be you.

Must be....what....a dozen or so of your lies that I already eviscerated today???

Link, or lie?

Progressive "Logic": Uninformed sources said Flynn might have done something > Obama actually doing something far, far worse

Link, or lie?

You want a link showing you're against govt kidnap?

Are you against Govt sponsored Kidnap?

Link, or lie?

You want a link showing you're against govt kidnap?

Are you against Govt sponsored Kidnap?

So you have no such link of mine saying what you claimed??
This:
"This is LITERALLY the power you were fearing just months ago."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Who is going to rollover first....Manifort or Flynn....

Roll over for what???

1. Manafort was working with the Democrats, Tony Podesta's firm when he committed financial illegalities.

2.Flynn did nothing illegal....As Bloomberg's Eli Lake wrote:

...the Russian ambassador raised the sanctions to Flynn and that Flynn responded that the Trump team would be taking office in a few weeks and would review Russia policy and sanctions.

That's neither illegal nor improper. " The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn

So sad....your hopes dashed again.

Who is going to rollover first....Manifort or Flynn....

BTW....that cartoon in your sig?

You don't know that it is the Democrat Party that has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

Have you ever read a book?

Did this post have anything to do with the premise of the thread?

Anything?

Really?

lb171122c20171121092126.jpg

Forum List

Back