Is It A Woman’s World?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Matt Vespa @ Right Wing News

I heard Limbaugh talking about this this morning.
I won’t lie. I found Suzanne Venker’s piece about the ‘war on men‘ interesting, thought-provoking, and controversial. In the process, she has reaped a whirlwind of left-wing hate. It’s no surprise that today’s economy is better suited for women. Manufacturing, the lynchpin of male labor, has collapsed – and now scores of men are left without the skills necessary to maneuver in the services economy. Women are out-educating us, out-earning us, and out-performing us in the workforce. In short, Venker says men are being stomped on, and we should be angry. I couldn't disagree more.

Actually, I think he was referring to a piece from a Fox contributor that also indicated there is a large pool of men with no desire to get married. Not because of homosexuality but because they felt they could no longer find a woman who wanted to be cared for and nurtered by a man.

I personally cannot disagree. After three miserable marriages to American women – constant battles of who played what role – I went outside of the USA pool and married a woman from south of the border. None of the others lasted more than 10 years – this has lasted 24.

:cool:

The west is a woman's world, but muslim countries and africa certainly isn't.... You hear ab out feminists being professional victims, crying about how bad tehy have it, crying about a gender pay gap that is due to choices women make, but they lie and say it's about discrimination. All sorts of gaps in women's favor, like university education, medical research expenditures, on the job fatalities, life expectancy. Women cry about how gender roles are wrong and unnatural, yet they're the first to have no problem with gender roles for men (be a real man, man up, etc)... now with obamacare they get copayless procedures, some of which even would apply to men, but men have to pay a copay, women don't... There's a lot of professional victimhood going on. Then add in how men get raped by the legal system constantly, women still aren't treated equally by the law when they commit crimes, they are much more likely to get off more easily than men are, etc...

Forum List

Back