Is it a man's "right" to beat the sh!t out of his wife?

You guys can live in denial but people don't get top security clearance with domestic abuse complaints against them and the White House knew and yet did nothing to cover their ass....

Why not? They don't bring their spouses to work with them.

Because, if a person is abusive to their spouse, it leaves them open to blackmail, which means that they could end up selling secrets.

Never spent time in the military or had to have a security clearance, did you?

Yes I was in the military.
I don't think I would be blackmailed for yelling at my wife.

Then, if you were in the military, you would know that allegations of spousal abuse, coupled with a protection order would disqualify you for a top clearance, both of which Porter has.

You guys can live in denial but people don't get top security clearance with domestic abuse complaints against them and the White House knew and yet did nothing to cover their ass....

Because, if a person is abusive to their spouse, it leaves them open to blackmail, which means that they could end up selling secrets.

Then, if you were in the military, you would know that allegations of spousal abuse, coupled with a protection order would disqualify you for a top clearance, both of which Porter has.
Porter never had any more than an interim clearance from Trump. The FBI wouldn't give him one.

Tell me you knew that.

Porter never had any more than an interim clearance from Trump. The FBI wouldn't give him one.

Tell me you knew that.

Yes, I knew that he had an interim clearance. That means he had a temporary one while waiting for his investigation to be completed. However, once a person has been disqualified, the interim clearance is supposed to be revoked and the person taken out of the classified job. He's been disqualified because of allegations of spousal abuse.

Tell me you knew that.

Wow, from these posts, I get the impression that white wingers beat their wives on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back