Is it a crime?

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Question
If someone, while operating a motor vehicle, mistakenly thinks he can drive by a pedestrian but unfortunately hits and kills the pedestrian, has a crime been committed?
Answer
Yes. The crime is called manslaughter, and people are imprisoned for this crime especially if negligence on the part of the vehicle operator is a contributing factor.

Question
If a President of the United States starts an unprovoced war because he believes that there is a threat against the United States and later it turns out that there was no threat and in fact the "evidence" of said threat turns out to have been poorly vetted showing negligence on the part of the President, is this not also a crime?

Answer

YES! At the very least Bush's War is mass manslaughter, clearly a war crime.

Question
If someone, while operating a motor vehicle, mistakenly thinks he can drive by a pedestrian but unfortunately hits and kills the pedestrian, has a crime been committed?
Answer
Yes. The crime is called manslaughter, and people are imprisoned for this crime especially if negligence on the part of the vehicle operator is a contributing factor.

Question
If a President of the United States starts an unprovoced war because he believes that there is a threat against the United States and later it turns out that there was no threat and in fact the "evidence" of said threat turns out to have been poorly vetted showing negligence on the part of the President, is this not also a crime?

Answer

YES! At the very least Bush's War is mass manslaughter, clearly a war crime.

I guess you are never too old to learn. I didn't know Bush had a war, or the authority to start a war. According to your post, I was laboring under the misconception that the Constitution gave Congress and only Congress the option to declare war. Live and learn I always say.

I guess you are never too old to learn. I didn't know Bush had a war, or the authority to start a war. According to your post, I was laboring under the misconception that the Constitution gave Congress and only Congress the option to declare war. Live and learn I always say.

You haven't been paying attention, the liberals all claim Bush somehoe Lied or hood winked Congress , that he got all 16 intelligence AGencies in this Country and all our allies around the WORLD to lie for him.

Now when pressed for proof they always revert to " just my opinion" on this issue. And of course they ignore the fact that ALL the leaders of the Democratic party ALL believed the same thing as the REST of the world. Further they ignore the documents we have from Iraq that prove the point that Saddam was bribing France, Russia and China to lift sanctions and that he maintained the ability to quickly return to mass production of said weapons.

Yup " Bush lied" has been proven false so many times that it is hilarious. Further ask Maineman on this board why Bush has never been charged with lying to Congress, a crime I might add.

Colin Powell did that song and dance show. Remember that? Bullshit all of it.

But no matter, the killing and the dying will keep on keeping on to make sure the oil is in safe corporate hands.

Colin Powell did that song and dance show. Remember that? Bullshit all of it.

But no matter, the killing and the dying will keep on keeping on to make sure the oil is in safe corporate hands.

I am STILL waiting for anyone of you to provide evidence Bush lied. Also waiting for anyone of you to provide Evidence Bush got every Intelligence Agency, all the leaders of the Democratic party and leaders around the world to lie for him.

Perhaps a smoking gun of him bribing the Czechs to make up lies about Iraq and Al Queda?

It's okay RGS, you won't be convinced so I won't try.

In the meantime events unfold. Bush continues to fuck everyone over. He's watching the clock, letting it tick down until he can hand the mess over to an adult to clean up. Just like he's always done. He's probably negotiating a nice little sinecure now. But he has to be careful, once he's out of office he might be in strife. Perhaps he'll take the Paraguay option.

The question for me is, will the US allow itself to be sucked in like this again? Or will another Bush-type come along and use the nation's blood and treasure for private gain?

I hope not. I really hope not.

The question for me is, will the US allow itself to be sucked in like this again? Or will another Bush-type come along and use the nation's blood and treasure for private gain?

I hope not. I really hope not.

Why take the chance? Just hand over US sovereignty to the UN or Europe...that should make everyone happy except, perhaps, for those who think the US should remain its own country.

Bush lied, Cheney lied. It is a shame in a way that democracy requires YouTube to show clearly their words. Everyone alive then remembers the wmds and the lies, exaggerations, and distortions. Well not everyone, some choose to forget.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNws6IG696M[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0f6dGRmzVw[/ame]

Forum List

Back