Is it 1969 again?

I'd posrep ya for the logo there Elvis. Nothing like pride in your team, but I had to return your favor. ;)

I just hope nobody gets killed. I know it's been known to happen between fans in the past.

If LeBron survived Cleveland, I don't think there will be any fatalities next weekend.
6 years ago, a bears fan was stabbed in a Green Bay bar after a loss to the Bears. It will be interesting.

damn.

If LeBron survived Cleveland, I don't think there will be any fatalities next weekend.
6 years ago, a bears fan was stabbed in a Green Bay bar after a loss to the Bears. It will be interesting.

damn.
Well, the guy egged some very angry packer fans in a bar and he spent a week in the hospital after he got knifed in the parking lot in the gut. They busted the guy who did it who went down for attempted 2nd degree manslaughter.

Last edited:

damn.
Well, the guy egged some very angry packer fans on and he spent a week in the hospital after he got knifed in the parking lot in the gut. They busted the guy who did it who went down for attempted 2nd degree manslaughter.

why would a bear fan go to a bar in Green Bay to watch a bear/packer game in the first place?

Well, the guy egged some very angry packer fans on and he spent a week in the hospital after he got knifed in the parking lot in the gut. They busted the guy who did it who went down for attempted 2nd degree manslaughter.

why would a bear fan go to a bar in Green Bay to watch a bear/packer game in the first place?

Dragged along to visit in-laws against his will?

possibly.

unless it was early in the football season and he stopped by on his way to Door County.

I've no idea, but that's how it went down. Suspect he was at the game with other friends, went to a bar to celebrate, got more than drunk with them giving them shit and other people, then when leaving the bar, some asshole knifed him.

I've no idea, but that's how it went down. Suspect he was at the game with other friends, went to a bar to celebrate, got more than drunk with them giving them shit and other people, then when leaving the bar, some asshole knifed him.

oh it was after a game? I don't think i ever want to go to Lambeau for a game as a Bear fan. too easy to get in trouble. Detroit is risky enough.

possibly.

unless it was early in the football season and he stopped by on his way to Door County.

Dunno.. I just know you don't fuck with Packer fans anywhere, much less on their own turf. :D

exactly.
I know what you mean Elvis. I live in Vikings territory, and although I let my Packer Pride be known, I know I'm on their turf and take their ribbing good naturedly. Even last year.

I think the stabbing was a case of multiple jerks pissing each other off with alcohol involved after a tough Packer loss.

Dunno.. I just know you don't fuck with Packer fans anywhere, much less on their own turf. :D

exactly.
I know what you mean Elvis. I live in Vikings territory, and although I let my Packer Pride be known, I know I'm on their turf and take their ribbing good naturedly. Even last year.

I think the stabbing was a case of multiple jerks pissing each other off with alcohol involved after a tough Packer loss.

alcohol is probably the key ingredient.

it's not going to be 1969 again, but 1941 may be more accurate.

Packers.com | Blog

For your edification.

Participants in the NFL’s oldest rivalry, the Packers and Bears have met 181 times, but just once in the postseason. That was the 1941 Western Division playoff, won by the Bears 33-14 at Wrigley Field in Chicago. That season, the Packers and Bears had both finished 10-1, handing each other the lone defeats. Chicago got an 81-yard punt return for a touchdown by Hugh Gallarneau and 277 rushing yards in scoring 30 consecutive points to erase an early 7-0 deficit. George McAfee rushed for 119 yards for the Bears, while Norm Standlee ran for 79 yards and two TDs. Green Bay’s Don Hutson had just one catch for 19 yards.

Dragged along to visit in-laws against his will?

possibly.

I should also point out that around the same time, a Packers fan was shot outside of a Chicago bar after a game as well. So... yeah, word to the wise is don't piss off the home team's fans when you or they are drunk. ;)

The AFC Championship:

Steelers vs. Jets

The NFC Championship:

Bears vs. Packers

*4 Teams that are 'OLD SCHOOL' NFL Teams, gotta love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My prediction for the SUPER BOWL;

BEARS vs. STEELERS

BEARS WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hysterical.The Bears winning the superbowl?:lol: you must still think your living in the year 1985.:lol::lol: Next week I will get out my towel for you to cry in when they get spanked by the packers.:lol: hate to break your heart but next week they are playing a REAL football team.Not one that lucked out and should have never been there in the first place but was with a losing record and that plays horrible on the road.Next week against the packers,Cutler shows his true colors.:lol: as far as the superbowl? I would like to say that the jets will repeat 1969 again and shock the world once again and win it all, but i dont think their offence can match up with the packers so i think you will see the packers and jets in the superbowl with the packers winning it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back