Is it 1969 again?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
The AFC Championship:

Steelers vs. Jets

The NFC Championship:

Bears vs. Packers

*4 Teams that are 'OLD SCHOOL' NFL Teams, gotta love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My prediction for the SUPER BOWL;

BEARS vs. STEELERS

BEARS WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 1969 again?

I hope not. I'm really not up for being born again, going through childhood again, or going through my teens again.

I'm wanting Packers / Jets.

I want the Bears to go down in humiliating flames that break the franchise's spirit for another decade.

Da fuck is with the neg rep Elvis? I'm not entitled to have a celebratory 'Suck my Ditka' moment or have Bears fans become that much of pussies they can't hack smack from the Pack?

Gosh, I hope it isn't 1969 all over again... That's the year I joined the Navy. But then again, in 1969 I was young, handsome, had lots of hair and the girls all loved me. Now, things have changed a little bit. Lots less hair and I'm not so young but still hanging on to handsome and being loved by all the girls.

Da fuck is with the neg rep Elvis? I'm not entitled to have a celebratory 'Suck my Ditka' moment or have Bears fans become that much of pussies they can't hack smack from the Pack?

Oh you're entitled to it. It's on.

I wish it was...I'd like to get a Camaro Indy Pace Car edition for list price. :D
I knew a guy in H.S. (1981) whose Dad bought him an Indy Pace Car Camaro convertable. He totaled it by crashing it through a brick wall. :(

I'd posrep ya for the logo there Elvis. Nothing like pride in your team, but I had to return your favor. ;)

I just hope nobody gets killed. I know it's been known to happen between fans in the past.

I'd posrep ya for the logo there Elvis. Nothing like pride in your team, but I had to return your favor. ;)

I just hope nobody gets killed. I know it's been known to happen between fans in the past.

If LeBron survived Cleveland, I don't think there will be any fatalities next weekend.

If LeBron survived Cleveland, I don't think there will be any fatalities next weekend.
6 years ago, a bears fan was stabbed in a Green Bay bar after a loss to the Bears. It will be interesting.

Forum List

Back