Is Israel's 'Democracy' slipping away

Sorry, but Israel has closed its borders to all the people who lived there before they got kicked out, so unless you let them back in to vote, Israel is no better than apartheid South Africa once was.
Of course. Then we better let the Mexicans vote. Oh, and the French. Shit, I can't forget about the English.

Retard.

The only people we would need to let vote is the indians, and we already do, so stfu and go sniff your dog's butt again.
And all those aboriginal Mexicans can vote here, huh?

Fucking retard.

You moron. Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Flying Spaghetti Monsterists all vote in Israel. Arabs in Israel have suffrage rights, too. :cuckoo:

Sorry, but Israel has closed its borders to all the people who lived there before they got kicked out, so unless you let them back in to vote, Israel is no better than apartheid South Africa once was.

How many Jews can vote for the Palestinian Authority's government?

The only people that have restricted Arabs from voting are: Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon - the Arab nations that took over Gaza, Sinai, and the West Bank after various wars.

That's because the arabs in gaza and the west bank are refugees from their original land, and are waiting to return, so they're not Jordanian...

As for how many jews vote for the PA? That's an easy answer: all the ones that live in gaza.

The only people that have restricted Arabs from voting are: Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon - the Arab nations that took over Gaza, Sinai, and the West Bank after various wars.

That's because the arabs in gaza and the west bank are refugees from their original land, and are waiting to return, so they're not Jordanian...

You stupid motherfucker. The original refugees of the '48 war are dead and buried. Descendants of refugees are not refugees, jackass.:lol:

My grandfather was a refugee from Poland, but, I'm not a refugee. I can't go to the UN for refugee assistance.:lol:

Refugee status is not inherited, you dumbass:lol:

You ARE an idiot. There are Palestinians in Gaza that have been there since before 48. Gaza and WB had villages before the war. Why do you think the armistice lines were drawn the way they were? "Waiting to return"? To where; Syria?

As for how many jews vote for the PA? That's an easy answer: all the ones that live in gaza.

They're not allowed to live there.

What do you say about the 800,000 Jews that were expelled from Arab lands (including "Gaza" and "West Bank") during the Arab wars? Can they go home? Can Jews go home to Sheikh Jarrah? Hebron? You OK with those settlements?

Or do you want Jews to live in the sea?

Last edited:

You stupid motherfucker. The original refugees of the '48 war are dead and buried. Descendants of refugees are not refugees, jackass.:lol:

My grandfather was a refugee from Poland, but, I'm not a refugee. I can't go to the UN for refugee assistance.:lol:

Maybe not, but you can go back to Poland, settle there and vote.

They're not allowed to live there.

What do you say about the 800,000 Jews that were expelled from Arab lands (including "Gaza" and "West Bank") during the Arab wars? Can they go home? Can Jews go home to Sheikh Jarrah? Hebron? You OK with those settlements?

Or do you want Jews to live in the sea?

I'd say that if the Israelis would let arabs return, they'd probably let jews return to wherever as well.

Fuckhead, Arabs are from Arabia. Jews are from Israel.

You need an education, you moron

Jews are from Europe.

Jews are from Europe.

Jews are from Israel, dumbass. Too bad you dropped out of high school, stupid motherfuck.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Jews are from Europe.

Jews are from Israel, dumbass. Too bad you dropped out of high school, stupid motherfuck.

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Recent history tells us that jews are from europe, you're grasping at straws cherry picking a period 3000 years ago, that's lame.

Jews are from Europe.

Recent history tells us that jews are from europe, you're grasping at straws cherry picking a period 3000 years ago, that's lame.

Ancient history tells us Jews are from Israel where they have lived for 3000 years, shit for brains. Your mythical palestinians are from Arabia, you ignorant jackass

You moron. Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Flying Spaghetti Monsterists all vote in Israel. Arabs in Israel have suffrage rights, too. :cuckoo:

All of them. There are no religious specific laws in Palestine. All Palestinians have the constitutional right to form or join political parties, run in elections, and hold office without regard to race, religion or sex.

Ancient history tells us Jews are from Israel where they have lived for 3000 years, shit for brains. Your mythical palestinians are from Arabia, you ignorant jackass

Ancient history tells us that we all descend from hominids from Africa, so maybe the jews should go kick some africans off their land and take that.

All of them. There are no religious specific laws in Palestine. All Palestinians have the constitutional right to form or join political parties, run in elections, and hold office without regard to race, religion or sex.

That is not true. Hamas does not fit that category -they kill political opponents and impose sharia law - and neither Hamas nor the PA will let Jews in their territory. Israel has to bodyguard them. And when they get their own state, Jews won't be allowed. Don't be a dick.

Ancient history tells us that we all descend from hominids from Africa, so maybe the jews should go kick some africans off their land and take that.

We'd probably have much better success with farming, too. Since Jews believe in repairing the world, some are trying to help and Israel has sent thousands of scientists and developers to Africa.

Last edited:

You know any hominids, shit for brains? The Jews are the only surviving People from ancient Canaan and Israel.

You are so fucking stupid, I can beat you like a mule

If you fucking psychopathic suicide bombers stopped killing Jews, there would be no need to wall, stupid piece of shit.

Susan M. Michael
US Director
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem

in a region of totalitarian and repressive governments.

Like the US dictatorship in Ramallah.

Jackass, you find any archaeological evidence for your mythical Palestinians living in Israel at all, let alone more than 3000 years ago when Jews made Israel their country?

Or, are you goig to just post bullshit all day like the mental patient you are?:cuckoo:

I was merely following your post. You are the one flopping around in ancient history.

Like the US dictatorship in Ramallah.

Jackass, you find any archaeological evidence for your mythical Palestinians living in Israel at all, let alone more than 3000 years ago when Jews made Israel their country?

Or, are you goig to just post bullshit all day like the mental patient you are?:cuckoo:

I was merely following your post. You are the one flopping around in ancient history.

You find any archaeological evidence for your palestinians in Israel at all, let alone more than 3200 years ago when Jews made Israel their country.

No, I didn't think so, psycho.

PBS NOVA
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one ofthe most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as thre Merneptah Stele. The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist
The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethical group called Israelites in Canaan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back