Is Israel the Same as South Africa?

Why not? They are not true. When did Israel legally acquire the land it claims a border to?

Deflection. You are blowing smoke. These are agreements that were signed by two countries.
Where are the agreements between 'Palestine' and Egypt?
What about 'Palestine' and Jordan ???

2. This withdrawal shall begin on the day after that which follows the signing of this Agreement, at 0500 hours GMT, and shall be beyond the Egypt-Palestine frontier.

. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Israel claims it has borders on that land. When did Israel legally acquire that land?
It says 1949 /// The borders with Egypt were finalized in 1979
With Jordan in 1994

You have not provided ANY article or DOCUMENT that suggests those treaties are null . You have only provided you crappy opinion.

P F Tinmore; et al,

Well, this is a view that I don't necessarily agree with; but we can certainly discuss it.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Here are the basic interrogatives.

(QUESTION)

• Who speaks for the Palestinians?
    • Gaza
    • West Bank
    • Other Refugees
Israel :laugh::laugh: No seriously. All the MSM outlets have their offices in Israel. All articles about Palestine are written in Israel. Only select information gets reported.
(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Is not Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen), the Chairman of the PLO?

(COMMENT)

There was no such country as Palestine. In 1922, the territory was remanded into the custody and trusteeship of the Allied Powers and the League of Nations. The boundaries for the Territory under the Mandate of Palestine were designated by the Allied Powers; in accordance with the Treaty.

(COMMENT)

Reference: THE PALESTINIAN BASIC LAW (PBL):

This temporary Basic Law draws its strength from the will of the Palestinian people, their firm rights, their continuous struggle and the exercise of their democratic right – as represented in the election of the President of the Palestinian National Authority and the members of the Palestinian Legislative Council – to commence the organization and establishment of a sound, democratic and legislative life in Palestine.​

Yes, let's look at that.

• Under The PBL Palestine is an Islamic.
  • Under The PBL, it follows Islamic Shari’a (Law).
  • Under The PBL, the principle of the rule of law (RoL) shall be the basis of government in Palestine.

This is a relatively young document, less than two Presidential terms old. Already it is in conflict with the HAMAS Covenant and the PNA Charter.

• Article 13 of Covanent: There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.
  • Article 9 of Charter: Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.

There is a serious problem with leadership. The last legally constituted government was the unity government of March 2007. It was the model government in the ME.
(COMMENT)

Yes, well, there are few governments in the Middle East that change on schedule. Abu Mazen's term should be ending soon.

The US and Israel did not like it. With the assistance of the US and Israel, Abbas attempted to overthrow the legal government. When this coup failed in Gaza in June of 2007, Abbas quit the government.

Again, with the help of the US and Israel Abbas set up an illegal government in the West Bank.
(COMMENT)

There is nothing that is illegal in that region of the world. While I did not then, and do not now, exercise my vote in support of US Policy there, it was a consensus that HAMAS would be an obstruction to the peace process. And that turned out to be more true than not.

Most Respectfully,
R

There is nothing that is illegal in that region of the world.

Indeed, that explains the content of your posts.

Deflection. You are blowing smoke. These are agreements that were signed by two countries.
Where are the agreements between 'Palestine' and Egypt?
What about 'Palestine' and Jordan ???

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Israel claims it has borders on that land. When did Israel legally acquire that land?
It says 1949 /// The borders with Egypt were finalized in 1979
With Jordan in 1994

You have not provided ANY article or DOCUMENT that suggests those treaties are null . You have only provided you crappy opinion.

The Legacy of Undefined Borders, Tel Aviv Notes No. 40, June 5, 2002
Kumaraswamy, P. R.

“We are the only country in the world without a border,...

http://www.inss.org.il/publications.php?cat=21&incat=&read=203

It is not just my opinion.

I already showed you the treaties that gave Israel borders. Sorry, you cannot dispute those.

Egypt and Jordan have the authority to give borders to Israel?:cuckoo:

It gave BOTH of them borders between each other.
Stop blabbering ans show me some evidence that those borders are non existent

Show me how Israel can claim borders on land that is not theirs.

The land is theirs. You can dispute that the West Bank sin;t theirs, but everything else is ISraels land.
Now, back to my original question which you have been avoiding. Shoe me an article that suggests the borders are non existent, even though the treaties gave them internationally recognized borders

It gave BOTH of them borders between each other.
Stop blabbering ans show me some evidence that those borders are non existent

Show me how Israel can claim borders on land that is not theirs.

The land is theirs. You can dispute that the West Bank sin;t theirs, but everything else is ISraels land.
Now, back to my original question which you have been avoiding. Shoe me an article that suggests the borders are non existent, even though the treaties gave them internationally recognized borders

The land is theirs.

And you can document that, right?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, interesting question.

I already showed you the treaties that gave Israel borders. Sorry, you cannot dispute those.

Egypt and Jordan have the authority to give borders to Israel?:cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

Both Egypt and Israel were sovereign entities. The Palestinians rejected sovereignty un the Partition Plan and rejected the use of non-violent means to resolve territorial differences; opting for war.

Two sovereign nations made a Treaty. Palestine, not opting to follow the Rule of Law, was not involved.

You are asking the wrong question. It is not about "who gave them authority." It is about the right of two sovereign nations to enter into friendly relations and agreements. Palestinians, not being sovereign or having sovereignty over any territory, had no right to interfere.

You have the question backwards. Who gave the Palestinians any authority to do anything that they did not already reject?

At some point, the Palestinians have to accept the consequences for their actions. They need to quit blaming everybody else and start building a nation of peace instead of a Jihadist supporting government.

Most Respectfully,
R

My son and his new wife just arrived from a monthlong of honeymooning in Africa. He told me about how the white businesses abandoned downtown Pretoria after "infestation" by blacks and built their own black free downtown, and the rampant reversed racism. Now tell me where in Israel such segregation exists based on race or color or religion. Those who keep comparing Israel with S. Africa have no clue WTH they are talking about.

My son and his new wife just arrived from a monthlong of honeymooning in Africa. He told me about how the white businesses abandoned downtown Pretoria after "infestation" by blacks and built their own black free downtown, and the rampant reversed racism. Now tell me where in Israel such segregation exists based on race or color or religion. Those who keep comparing Israel with S. Africa have no clue WTH they are talking about.
And imagine how no Jews are wanted in a Palestine State!!!

Palestine: No Jews allowed! - Israel Today | Israel News

Jews have shown that they don't want to live with arabs anyways. So my question would be: what the fuck are they doing in palestine in the first place if they hate arabs so much?:cuckoo:

Jews have shown that they don't want to live with arabs anyways. So my question would be: what the fuck are they doing in palestine in the first place if they hate arabs so much?:cuckoo:
Who told you that fairy tale?

Do you really have a big problem with where some Jews might want to live? If you have a problem with where people want to live, why not ask some Christians and Hindus living in Pakistan why they still live there even though they are harassed and murdered by Muslims? By the way, there are many Arabs in Israel who are working alongside of Jews and each side doesn't care who their working partners are. I doubt very much that a Jew in Israel is telling his boss that he doesn't want to work with an Arab. Maybe it is you who would have a problem working with and living among Jews.

Massive lie.
Yes, there are some extremists Jews who'd rather Israel be Arab free, but Jews as a whole do not feel that way. Take it from someone like me who's entire family lives in Israel and has been there over ten times.

And when you say Palestine, are you referring to the West Bank

Forum List

Back