Is Israel Becoming More Isolated?

Israel will go the route of all late 19th century and 20th century colonial projects. I am not willing to predict when, however.

Israel will go the route of all late 19th century and 20th century colonial projects. I am not willing to predict when, however.

Caught lying again eh Monty, why am I not surprised.

So Israel's economy is thriving, its cooperating more and more with its neighbors and its got the pali's isolated behind some pretty tall walls right where they belong.

Welcome to the electronic ANTIfada where all your lies will be exposed.

Israel is less isolated today than its ever been

There ya go jerking yourself off again. Is there a limit with you, or perhaps every five minutes. Yank yank yank. Israel will remain strong and prosper and forge partnerships with the forces of freedom, democracy, and good in the world. Muslims will continue this sectarian civil war, and keep slaughtering each other by the millions for the next 40 years, while the West claps for them and benefits from this.

Islamism, IslamoFacism, and IslamoNazism especially of the type the Palestinians have promoted the last 70 years will be defeated and die the same death that Nazism and Communism did.

Here you go, c-nt:

Israel Reports Significant Growth in 2014 Foreign Trade

"Despite persistent threats by various governments and organizations to minimize or cut economic ties with the Jewish State and to boycott Israel as a punishment for its diplomatic policies, Israel’s Ministry of Economy released a report showing a significant increase in foreign trade over the course of 2014.

The Ministry was proud to announce that 2014 ended on a positive note in all of Israel’s foreign trade indices. Israel’s foreign trade, both imports and exports, grew significantly despite Operation Protective Edge which occurred in the summer."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/w...iplomatic-office-in-united-arab-emirates.html

Saudi Prince: "I'll Side With Israel" Against Palestine, Iran - Israel News

"Saudi Arabian prince and media mogul al-Waleed bin Talal has said that his state must consider forging a “defense pact” with Tel Aviv in order to stop Iran from getting involved in the unfolding Middle East crisis, according to Kuwaiti Al Qabas Daily.

===================

So, Israel's economy and exports are growing, diplomatically it is expanding its connections, and polls show widespread support for the country.

Looks like you and the other anti-semitic scumbags will need to apologize.
Why would I hate Jews?

I sure get a kick out of watching the Zionist clowns trip over each other to see who can be more abusive. Israel will go the route of other similar states. Israel is no democracy, it is a state that rules over a population as large as its own that is not enfranchised. Israel is no more democratic than white-ruled South Africa or Rhodesia.

So Israel's economy is thriving, its cooperating more and more with its neighbors and its got the pali's isolated behind some pretty tall walls right where they belong.

I never lie. I present fact, exclusively, with appropriate references usually from academic and/or governmental archives and occasionally from neutral media outlets. You have not made one true statement since you've been posting here, posting Zionist propaganda exclusively.

I sure get a kick out of watching the Zionist clowns trip over each other to see who can be more abusive. Israel will go the route of other similar states. Israel is no democracy, it is a state that rules over a population as large as its own that is not enfranchised. Israel is no more democratic than white-ruled South Africa or Rhodesia.
Only you IslamoNazi morons say that. The rest of the civilized world considers Israel a democracy.

I never lie. I present fact, exclusively, with appropriate references usually from academic and/or governmental archives and occasionally from neutral media outlets. You have not made one true statement since you've been posting here, posting Zionist propaganda exclusively.

Actually you never tell the truth. In fact, you are a total fraud!

Because you're an animal asshole from southern california, likely a white supremist piece of shit from there.

And now you can admit how wrong about Israel you are, someday God might forgive you - but I never will.
You didn't answer my question. Why would I hate Jews?

And I'm not wrong about Israel. They're becoming more isolated by the day.

Because you're an animal asshole from southern california, likely a white supremist piece of shit from there.

And now you can admit how wrong about Israel you are, someday God might forgive you - but I never will.

I got this one Rhodes

To answer your first question. Its because you aren't bright enough to see past your own hatred and bigotry. Lose the blinders and maybe you'll begin to see the light of day.

To respond to that second which was more of a lie than a question. Israel is less isolated today than ever. Israel's cooperation with Egypt in flooding the tunnels is a good example, Israels incredible economy would be another. But the kicker is Israel's strength in worldwide tech markets. They're so well positioned people all over the world are using Israeli products every day.

Another one with cognitive dissonance

Lets try it again and this time read it slowly

To answer your first question. Its because you aren't bright enough to see past your own hatred and bigotry. Lose the blinders and maybe you'll begin to see the light of day.

And that myth of Israel being isolated. The Arab has desperately tried to isolate the Israelis from the word go. The effort failed, get over it.
You're still not answering the question.

Why the "...hatred and bigotry"?

There's a reason why you said that. Well, what's that reason?

It's quite funny you call someone a "Jew hater", but can't say why they would hate Jews.

Israel's isolation is just going to grow. Nobody's that fucked, for that long and still have people wanting to associate with them.

Yikes, those are some pretty serious issues. First thing I notice is you are imagining demons where non exist. I never used the term "Jew hater" Thats all you and indicative of either several shades of paranoia or the classic Freudian slip. I'll leave it to you too figure out which.

As for why all the hatred and bigotry I'd have to ask why anyone is hateful and bigoted. From what I recall most racism is based off ignorance, inexperience and a general lack of inteligence. So since you asked I'd have to question your level of inteligence.

You seem to consistently misrepresent the issues surrounding the middle east conflict. So I can take a pretty good guess your education is limited. You seem also to consistently express some kinda knee jerk reaction in support of violence, which likely indicates you prefer to resolve your issues with violence rather than logic. Again indicative of a lower than average IQ.

So without getting into to much detail the obvious answer to your question is that your just not that bright. A reasonable assumption of people who respond with bigotry and hatred instead of education and understanding.

Anyway since you insisted.

As far as that last, its another complete fallacy, presented with zero supporting evidence, but it is a good example of that bigotry and hatred we talked about.

Israel is on a sharp upward trajectory both socially and economically. Which in no way equates to isolation.

It is so entertaining to observe this hateful bigoted racist, that only spews propaganda accuse others of misrepresentation. Even more hilarious is reading his inarticulate use of the English language combined with childish misspelling of words as he claims others are not educated.

However, Israel's isolation is certainly increasing. It will continue to increase as long as Israel subjugates a population of 4 million non-Jews under its control. No other nation has been able to do this as long as Israel has, excepting maybe the Turks with the Kurds, and Kurds are full citizens and vote in Turkey. In any case as the U.S. State Department stated, Israel can't do this indefinitely.

Seven hours ago from the NYT.

"Let the one-state era begin. It will involve a steady low-grade civil war between Palestinians and Israelis and a growing Israeli isolation in Europe and on college campuses that the next U.S. president will have to navigate."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/opinion/the-many-mideast-solutions.html?_r=0

Who cares! You could be a convert to Islam , or have ties or a relationship with Palestinians or Muslims, or it could be based in your upbringing, childhood environment, religious teachings, family environment etc. No way to psychoanalyze someone with your obvious issues on a message board.

Last edited:
Another one with cognitive dissonance

Lets try it again and this time read it slowly

And that myth of Israel being isolated. The Arab has desperately tried to isolate the Israelis from the word go. The effort failed, get over it.
You're still not answering the question.

Why the "...hatred and bigotry"?

There's a reason why you said that. Well, what's that reason?

It's quite funny you call someone a "Jew hater", but can't say why they would hate Jews.

Israel's isolation is just going to grow. Nobody's that fucked, for that long and still have people wanting to associate with them.

Yikes, those are some pretty serious issues. First thing I notice is you are imagining demons where non exist. I never used the term "Jew hater" Thats all you and indicative of either several shades of paranoia or the classic Freudian slip. I'll leave it to you too figure out which.

As for why all the hatred and bigotry I'd have to ask why anyone is hateful and bigoted. From what I recall most racism is based off ignorance, inexperience and a general lack of inteligence. So since you asked I'd have to question your level of inteligence.

You seem to consistently misrepresent the issues surrounding the middle east conflict. So I can take a pretty good guess your education is limited. You seem also to consistently express some kinda knee jerk reaction in support of violence, which likely indicates you prefer to resolve your issues with violence rather than logic. Again indicative of a lower than average IQ.

So without getting into to much detail the obvious answer to your question is that your just not that bright. A reasonable assumption of people who respond with bigotry and hatred instead of education and understanding.

Anyway since you insisted.

As far as that last, its another complete fallacy, presented with zero supporting evidence, but it is a good example of that bigotry and hatred we talked about.

Israel is on a sharp upward trajectory both socially and economically. Which in no way equates to isolation.

It is so entertaining to observe this hateful bigoted racist, that only spews propaganda accuse others of misrepresentation. Even more hilarious is reading his inarticulate use of the English language combined with childish misspelling of words as he claims others are not educated.

However, Israel's isolation is certainly increasing. It will continue to increase as long as Israel subjugates a population of 4 million non-Jews under its control. No other nation has been able to do this as long as Israel has, excepting maybe the Turks with the Kurds, and Kurds are full citizens and vote in Turkey. In any case as the U.S. State Department stated, Israel can't do this indefinitely.

Seven hours ago from the NYT.

"Let the one-state era begin. It will involve a steady low-grade civil war between Palestinians and Israelis and a growing Israeli isolation in Europe and on college campuses that the next U.S. president will have to navigate."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/opinion/the-many-mideast-solutions.html?_r=0

NY Times! Ha ha ha! More so and so said so and so. In other words, meaningless crap. It is quite funny that this dedicated antisemite who spreads Jew hate 24/7 on the Internet is accusing others of bigotry.

Last edited:
I can see you are having trouble leaving off the personal assaults Monty. I was merely answering a question from Billo as to why he's so bigoted and hateful. I'd suggest both are the result of ignorance and often associated with lower IQs. As far as my spelling or sentence structure is concerned, english isn't my first language so yeah, looks like your wrong again.

In terms of your assertions that Israel is somehow isolated its obvious that you are simply following the standard party line from the PLO in the mid 20th century. The facts however show a very different story.

Whats Behind Israel's Economic Boom

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjTgqTQ2O3KAhXksIMKHXFwBLAQFggqMAI&url=http://972mag.com/whats-behind-israels-biggest-economic-boom-the-occupation/81038/&usg=AFQjCNEKqWenWnLPM-Wm0R2bOlnMKrtzVA&sig2=tiw05Vwjhcp88fywwhWw1A&bvm=bv.113943665,d.amc

The Rapid Growth of Israel

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjTgqTQ2O3KAhXksIMKHXFwBLAQFggyMAM&url=http://www.thetruthaboutisrael.uk/growth-of-israel/&usg=AFQjCNEFFLn-hSous_ot-xVrHMCqMjYxjA&sig2=I9obvtBzhKfdxEo-P4C5vg&bvm=bv.113943665,d.amc

Also see

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwip09Xl2e3KAhXGuoMKHfx9DDkQFgg2MAQ&url=https://www.upf.org/peace-and-security/jerusalem-forum/6675-economic-relations-between-israel-and-the-middle-east-challenges-and-opportunities&usg=AFQjCNGE4jj5Zeoo6G1TsnfiEDPXKwApCA&sig2=y9z0A2bb2fdwAY0kNnSIKg&bvm=bv.113943665,d.amc

I can see that responding to your constant personal assaults in kind stirs you up. I suggest you remain civil and I will respond in kind.
With respect to isolation. South Africa also had a booming economy but was being isolated politically. That is what is happening to Israel.

Israel’s growing isolation in the world and from Jews generally
Israel’s growing isolation in the world and from Jews generally - Pressenza

Segregated Buses Make Conference on Israel’s Isolation Seem Urgent and Naive
A forum of the Jewish People’s Policy Institute suggests potential remedies for the growing gulf between Israel the world and American Jews – if there are any.

Chemi Shalev May 20, 2015 10:16 PM
read more: Segregated buses make conference on Israel’s isolation seem urgent and naive - West of Eden

Forum List

Back