Is Israel an independent state?

It was not a war to obtain independence. At most, it was to defend it.

Go back to the quotation and the response.

That was not a war for independence. Independence was granted through treaties and the UN.
It was a war of self defense, perhaps.
It is called 'The War of Independence ' for the reason David Ben-Gurion gathered the consulting members in haste to make the announcement of the 'Independence Scroll(Constitution)' official and public all in between the clashes while Jerusalem was under siege, it was a matter of days or even hours till a large scale clash would breach, so I don't know about the terminology as if it is 'for' (to claim) or 'of' (to protect) the independence - but it was definitely in times of war.

It was a war fought over the fact that Israel had been created essentially by UN fiat. The Independence, from British Mandate, was there. That there were countries that disputed the presence is another story.

That was not a war for independence. Independence was granted through treaties and the UN.
It was a war of self defense, perhaps.
It was not a war to obtain independence. At most, it was to defend it.

Go back to the quotation and the response.
War of independence or war to defend independence. Who the fuck cares what you morons call it, really.

Great response to a question you have ZERO answer to...

Well done roodboy :ahole-1:

u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

Childish response from a childish mind...

Congratulations...

You appear so mature...

are-you-crying-gif.gif

giphy.gif
View attachment 41218
View attachment 41219

Your-lips-keep-moving-but-all-i-hear-is-blah-blah.jpg

data-yawning-o.gif

naz!ps.gif

Prick...!!!!

Stick your .gifs onto your My Little Pony forum and leave the grown ups to discuss real issues dumbass!

Israel is (and was) in a fragile situation of which any action bare consequence, so it is a common sense not to dance on thin ice.
Criticism Follows Israeli Aid to Nepal - Bloomberg View
Israel sent aid to Haiti but blocked the aid from Gaza.

So, does Israel send aid because it cares or is it just a PR stunt?
Israel never blocked an humanitarian aid, except for weapons and weapons material.

Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/world/middleeast/11nations.html?_r=0
I Prefer not to put my trust in the U.N. - not after the controversial U.N.R.W.A issues but since you do I believe you also know that "MOST" essential supplies refers to metallic marbles and pipes, concrete, fuel and that smuggled powder(I can't remember the name of it) which all serves for creating weapons such as rockets, you probably never heard of rockets but we do, so Israel decided to inspect the goods before delivering them to the hands of Hamas right away, any evidence of Israel blocking humanitarian aid? (entirely?)

Unfortunately, Israel chooses to ignore "humanitarian Aid" and simply, belligerently, apply a 'negative' spin on ALL aid...

Innocent until proven guilty!

Yes ok if you say so. :link:

Whenever someone posts something you don't like, you claim it's fake or a lie. IT shows just how much you really hate the truth.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

New settlement in east Jerusalem ,as Bibi says he wants peace with the Pals, the last part was a lie.

Since when has it been illegal to build on your own property ?

Settlements are clearly NOT "own property" and you know that Phoney... Why do you lie and make yourself look like a prick?

How many Jews were evicted by the Palestinians in 1949 from land they owned, their property confiscated and their valuables stolen. How many can produce title deeds from before 1948 showing they own the land, and this is why the UN will not take any action.

Provide a LINK or TWO that clearly state that the "settlements" are built legally...

Yes ok if you say so. :link:

Whenever someone posts something you don't like, you claim it's fake or a lie. IT shows just how much you really hate the truth.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

New settlement in east Jerusalem ,as Bibi says he wants peace with the Pals, the last part was a lie.

Settlements are clearly NOT "own property" and you know that Phoney... Why do you lie and make yourself look like a prick?
So back to the paradox I assume, Israel is practicing apartheid in the 'West Bank' which are not a part of the state of Israel..makes sense? very.

Not sure my post mentioned "apartheid"? Did it? I simply asked if building "settlements" on land that does not belong to the 'settlers' is building on heir "own property"?

Don't put 'words' into my mouth....

It's really not that difficult an answer!

Prick...!!!!

Stick your .gifs onto your My Little Pony forum and leave the grown ups to discuss real issues dumbass!
You whining again?

giphy.gif

8wp.gif

mrw-my-professor-tells-me-my-answer-on-the-test-was-right-just-not-the-answer-he-wanted-52423.gif

naz%21ps.gif

Palestinians are the bastard children of Nazism and Islamism without their mythical state, and Israel is an independent, successful, strong, prosperous state.
Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Last edited:

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

So back to the paradox I assume, Israel is practicing apartheid in the 'West Bank' which are not a part of the state of Israel..makes sense? very.

Not sure my post mentioned "apartheid"? Did it? I simply asked if building "settlements" on land that does not belong to the 'settlers' is building on heir "own property"?

All I ever said is that this is the paradox, I didn't claim it was you saying it.
So since you agree there is no such thing as apartheid in the WB, I assume yoi probably woluld agree with me that having people settling in their place of choosing by their own free will is nothing wrong, Arabs or Jews(in the WB), correct?

Israel is (and was) in a fragile situation of which any action bare consequence, so it is a common sense not to dance on thin ice.
Criticism Follows Israeli Aid to Nepal - Bloomberg View
Israel sent aid to Haiti but blocked the aid from Gaza.

So, does Israel send aid because it cares or is it just a PR stunt?
Israel never blocked an humanitarian aid, except for weapons and weapons material.

Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/world/middleeast/11nations.html?_r=0
I Prefer not to put my trust in the U.N. - not after the controversial U.N.R.W.A issues but since you do I believe you also know that "MOST" essential supplies refers to metallic marbles and pipes, concrete, fuel and that smuggled powder(I can't remember the name of it) which all serves for creating weapons such as rockets, you probably never heard of rockets but we do, so Israel decided to inspect the goods before delivering them to the hands of Hamas right away, any evidence of Israel blocking humanitarian aid? (entirely?)

Unfortunately, Israel chooses to ignore "humanitarian Aid" and simply, belligerently, apply a 'negative' spin on ALL aid...

Innocent until proven guilty!
No, don't sway to statement out of the blue, Israel does prevent PARTLY of what considered humanitarian aid since Israel has the right to choose when it happens to be transferred throughout Israeli territory.

Prick...!!!!

So will you be leaving any time soon to allow us grown ups to discuss the real issues ?

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

How many Jews were evicted by the Palestinians in 1949 from land they owned, their property confiscated and their valuables stolen. How many can produce title deeds from before 1948 showing they own the land, and this is why the UN will not take any action.

Provide a LINK or TWO that clearly state that the "settlements" are built legally...

The Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process - 1993 2000 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries Jewish Virtual Library

The same rules apply to the Jews as applies to the arab muslims.

Here is the truth

330301C.jpg

First you need to prove that they don't actually own the land, as is done with arab muslim claims all the time. Having a rusty key and a piece of paper from Arafat is not proof of ownership.

Forum List

Back