Is ISIS Really Motivated by White Male Privilege?

If that white man has a tan with a big nose then yes it does.At least the Caucasian ones...

It could be argued that arabs are white men with a tan and a large schnoze-----
if one likes the idea of determining "race" thereby--------I was a biology major
as an undergraduate--------I don't play that game
Since Islam has spread into many areas with multiple race variants it's just a semi-representation.....
Arab and Islam are different kinds of things, dude.
No shit Sherlock...

I think the tradition is that Mohamed had red hair and fair skin.

no----that's king david--- Muhummad cannot be described PHYSICALLY-----
it is BLASPHEMY to do so--------the only physical comment that shows up ----
I think in the HADITHS is that he was so strong that he was able to screw each of his four wives and five thousand concubines every night
Genghis Khan got it more...
Genghis Khan had a wife whose hymen healed up every week, and so he got to rape a virgin once a week.

Good shit I guess for the dudes back then. I like them more willing.
An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.......Genghis Khan a Prolific Lover, DNA Data Implies

yes------a good thing NOT TO SAY------is "Genghis was even 'stronger' than was
Muhummad" (stronger and whiter) ---consider your head
Muhammad was middle-sized, did not have lank or crisp hair, was not fat, had a white circular face, wide black eyes, and long eye-lashes. When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity. He had the "seal of prophecy" between his shoulder blades ... He was bulky. His face shone like the moon. He was taller than middling stature but shorter than conspicuous tallness. He had thick, curly hair. The plaits of his hair were parted. His hair reached beyond the lobe of his ear. His complexion was azhar [bright, luminous]. Muhammad had a wide forehead, and fine, long, arched eyebrows which did not meet. Between his eyebrows there was a vein which distended when he was angry. The upper part of his nose was hooked; he was thick bearded, had smooth cheeks, a strong mouth, and his teeth were set apart. He had thin hair on his chest. His neck was like the neck of an ivory statue, with the purity of silver. Muhammad was proportionate, stout, firm-gripped, even of belly and chest, broad-chested and broad-shouldered.

Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I probably committed blasphemy by posting that description. :hmpf:

I think the tradition is that Mohamed had red hair and fair skin.

I think in the HADITHS is that he was so strong that he was able to screw each of his four wives and five thousand concubines every night
Genghis Khan had a wife whose hymen healed up every week, and so he got to rape a virgin once a week.

An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.......Genghis Khan a Prolific Lover, DNA Data Implies

You get a good tan living outside warring and such....

You get a good tan living outside warring and such....

sheeeesh-------it's like going to war turns wasps into-----uhm... )))) the "n" word

If that white man has a tan with a big nose then yes it does.At least the Caucasian ones...

if one likes the idea of determining "race" thereby--------I was a biology major
Since Islam has spread into many areas with multiple race variants it's just a semi-representation.....
No shit Sherlock...
Yeah and shit you didnt get, bubba.

irosie91 - It could be argued that arabs are white men with a tan and a large schnoze-----

Moonglow - Since Islam has spread into many areas with multiple race variants it's just a semi-representation.....

Muhammad was middle-sized, did not have lank or crisp hair, was not fat, had a white circular face, wide black eyes, and long eye-lashes. When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity. He had the "seal of prophecy" between his shoulder blades ... He was bulky. His face shone like the moon. He was taller than middling stature but shorter than conspicuous tallness. He had thick, curly hair. The plaits of his hair were parted. His hair reached beyond the lobe of his ear. His complexion was azhar [bright, luminous]. Muhammad had a wide forehead, and fine, long, arched eyebrows which did not meet. Between his eyebrows there was a vein which distended when he was angry. The upper part of his nose was hooked; he was thick bearded, had smooth cheeks, a strong mouth, and his teeth were set apart. He had thin hair on his chest. His neck was like the neck of an ivory statue, with the purity of silver. Muhammad was proportionate, stout, firm-gripped, even of belly and chest, broad-chested and broad-shouldered.

No shit Sherlock...

irosie91 - It could be argued that arabs are white men with a tan and a large schnoze-----

Moonglow - Since Islam has spread into many areas with multiple race variants it's just a semi-representation.....
12241673_1520611241584354_8268566819855535427_n.jpg

Of course you do realize that the name of God has been forgotten for more than 2500 years, right? The Jews did not write the vowels down, and so the vowel sounds have been lost since the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem. 'Jehovah' is just an Anglicized approximation and not the real Name of God referred to in the Ten Commandments.

Yahweh is the pronunciation of the transliteration YHWH most widely accepted by Hebrew scholars. The alternate transliteration, YHVH, is generally pronounced Yahuveh.[6][7][8][9]

The name may be derived from a verb that means "to be", "exist", "become", or "come to pass".[1][10]

The books of the Torah and the rest of the Hebrew Bible (with the exception of Esther and Song of Songs) contain the Hebrew word יהוה. Religiously observant Jews and those who follow conservative Jewish traditions do not pronounce יהוה, either aloud or to themselves in silence, nor do they read aloud transliterated forms such as Yahweh or Yahuveh; instead the word is substituted with a different term, whether used to address or to refer to the God of Israel. Common substitutions for Hebrew forms are hakadosh baruch hu ("The Holy One, Blessed Be He"), Adonai ("The Lord"),[11] or HaShem ("The Name").

Tetragrammaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No shit Sherlock...

12241673_1520611241584354_8268566819855535427_n.jpg

You poor girl....did you ever heal up?

Of course you do realize that the name of God has been forgotten for more than 2500 years, right? The Jews did not write the vowels down, and so the vowel sounds have been lost since the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem. 'Jehovah' is just an Anglicized approximation and not the real Name of God referred to in the Ten Commandments.

Yahweh is the pronunciation of the transliteration YHWH most widely accepted by Hebrew scholars. The alternate transliteration, YHVH, is generally pronounced Yahuveh.[6][7][8][9]

The name may be derived from a verb that means "to be", "exist", "become", or "come to pass".[1][10]

The books of the Torah and the rest of the Hebrew Bible (with the exception of Esther and Song of Songs) contain the Hebrew word יהוה. Religiously observant Jews and those who follow conservative Jewish traditions do not pronounce יהוה, either aloud or to themselves in silence, nor do they read aloud transliterated forms such as Yahweh or Yahuveh; instead the word is substituted with a different term, whether used to address or to refer to the God of Israel. Common substitutions for Hebrew forms are hakadosh baruch hu ("The Holy One, Blessed Be He"), Adonai ("The Lord"),[11] or HaShem ("The Name").

Tetragrammaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/QUOT

Caucasians are caucasians. Get a grip on this.

The term has virtually no meaning in SCIENCE

The term has virtually no meaning in SCIENCE

True, but it does have a meaning to the GOVERNMENT who uses it to discriminate against Caucasians by using set aside contracts and not giving equal standing in our courts of law to Caucasians.

Caucasians are the only race that it is entirely legal to discriminate against.

Forum List

Back