Is Iraq is a “theocracy” or a “democracy”?

What people who are not like you 'think' is that Iraq was a freely set up government by their own making, that has a democratic process for the election of officials that was set up in a way that the people of Iraq saw fit.... they are not a theocracy nor are they a pure democracy... but a constitutional republic style of country/government that is not some mirror image of our government

The majority of people in Iraq do not 'hate us', nor does the government that is in existence 'hate us'...

Then when is "America Appreciation Day"?

Why have nearly a million "Christians" disappeared from Iraq?

You been there?? No any soldiers there? Any family serving or working there?? Or even know anyone that has immigrated from there? Funny, I get a lot straight from the horse's mouth.... you assume without any knowledge whatsoever

You don't need a day of appreciation to dictate that people 'like you'

And as for your little christian remark... you love to bring that in, no matter how much your bullshit assertion has no place in the argument at hand

Yea, somebody visiting south side Chicago will get an entirely different picture than if they visited the Loop or "Boystown" or Wrigleyville.

But to refuse to see the Christian genocide in Iraq strictly because of "political ideology" is not only wrong, it's "evil". Really and truly "evil".

Churches bombed in Baghdad in largest assault against Christians

In 2006, Lawrence F. Kaplan in The New Republic magazine described how Christianity has become the common enemy for many Iraq sects:

Sunni, Shia and Kurd may agree on little else, but all have made sport of brutalizing their Christian neighbours, hundreds of whom have been slaughtered since the U.S. invasion."

What Muslim Nation on Earth is friendly & tolerant of other religions? My guess is that Iraq will end up being one of the more tolerant Muslim Nations. Take a close look around the World and i'm pretty sure you'll quickly see that most Muslim Nations on this Earth are incredibly intolerant of other faiths. Iraq is nothing special in that. All that being said,Arabs really are very irrational & violent for the most part. Everywhere they go,they bring nothing but carnage & sorrow. Just ask the Kurds in Iraq and the people of Afghanistan. We need to recognize this reality and remove ourselves from the Middle East right away. We don't have anything in common with those people other than oil. So buy their oil but stay out of their internal affairs. Hey that's just how i feel anyway.

Forum List

Back