Is Iran Ready To Take Over Europe?

Yeah - Iran has such a Loooong history of invading other nations and aggressively attacking it's neighbors. Going all the way back to... hmmmm.

Going back to...

That one time in the 1500's when the Safavids captured Tabriz.

You people who've succumbed to the media/government propaganda simply amaze me with your naive responses to the manipulation strategies of globalist finance.

YOU talk about others being a victim of propaganda? WTF are you, on iran's fucking payroll?

When I see another country foment wars in FOUR other nations using proxy armies, THEN you can fucking say something. Iran thinks that it can fight wars with out-of-uniform soldiers, and escape retribution. Not going to happen asshole.

Nice try parroting iran's talking points, though, idiot.

The OP makes a claim about Iran taking over Europe, when in all of history, there is only one incident from half a millenia ago when the Persian people have been a military aggressor.

Is your job to be the house iran PR asshole? Try making a single post without lying...

Would you like me to list the number of western nations who are threatening iran, and tally up the number of times they have attacked a foreign nation so that we can set up some ratio's and determine whether Iran or some western country is more likely to be a military agressor?

Yes, they're just picking on iran b/c they feel like it. You ARE an idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah - Iran has such a Loooong history of invading other nations and aggressively attacking it's neighbors. Going all the way back to... hmmmm.

Going back to...

You people who've succumbed to the media/government propaganda simply amaze me with your naive responses to the manipulation strategies of globalist finance.

YOU talk about others being a victim of propaganda? WTF are you, on iran's fucking payroll?

When I see another country foment wars in FOUR other nations using proxy armies, THEN you can fucking say something. Iran thinks that it can fight wars with out-of-uniform soldiers, and escape retribution. Not going to happen asshole.

Of course I'm not on Iran's payroll. And yes, there's a hell of a lot of things that I would change in Iranian policies.

But don't be fooled for one second into believing that the current propaganda against Iran has anything to do with any Iranian policy with the exception of their desire to be an autonomous state who is not integrated into the western-led global financial framework.

I can promise you that if Iran was open to full participation in MEFTA and meeting all of it's prerequisite requirements, they would be returned to the fold as quickly as Libya was brought back when they finally submitted.

If I were you, knowing that Iran is what you believe it to be, my biggest concern would be why the Iranian President was granted a private, off the record audience with the highest level finance and political officials in the US while he was in New York. What kind of strategy was being devised, and how are your tax dollars - and possibly the lives of your children - being manipulated in order to implement it? Because I can promise you this: They weren't talking about the weather.

Based upon your responses to me, you have little understanding of what has been implemented over the last 40 years.

Going back to...

Of course I'm not on Iran's payroll. And yes, there's a hell of a lot of things that I would change in Iranian policies.

But don't be fooled for one second into believing that the current propaganda against Iran has anything to do with any Iranian policy with the exception of their desire to be an autonomous state who is not integrated into the western-led global financial framework.

I can promise you that if Iran was open to full participation in MEFTA and meeting all of it's prerequisite requirements, they would be returned to the fold as quickly as Libya was brought back when they finally submitted.

If I were you, knowing that Iran is what you believe it to be, my biggest concern would be why the Iranian President was granted a private, off the record audience with the highest level finance and political officials in the US while he was in New York. What kind of strategy was being devised, and how are your tax dollars - and possibly the lives of your children - being manipulated in order to implement it? Because I can promise you this: They weren't talking about the weather.

Based upon your responses to me, you have little understanding of what has been implemented over the last 40 years.

This, from someone unaware that Iranians are Muslim.

I don't think Henry Kissinger feels threatened.

Is this what you're reduced to when your outlook is based on bigotry? You can't respond to policy because your entire perspective is built upon a racist foundation? Do you ever get tired of having such an angry outlook on the world?

Is this what you're reduced to when your outlook is based on bigotry? You can't respond to policy because your entire perspective is built upon a racist foundation? Do you ever get tired of having such an angry outlook on the world?

You're reduced to looking rather uninformed in being unaware that Iran is an Islamic country. :lol:

You're reduced to looking rather uninformed in being unaware that Iran is an Islamic country. :lol:

You're a liar. Show me where I said that.

You're a liar. Show me where I said that.

You didn't know Iran is an Islamic country. LOL

Big dummy.

Forum List

Back