Is Iran entitled to have its own nuclear program?

Iran is set on an aggressive course towards domination of the Middle East.

Even more dangerous are the fundamental apocalyptic Shiite principles calling for the destruction of its enemies, and this must be taken seriously!

The thought of Iran armed with nuclear weapons is terrifying for the whole region and the whole world indeed!

Again, very few people took Hitler seriously when he openly announced his plans of destruction and world domination. A similar situation has now developed with the Iranian Regime, mainly due to the incredible, willful stupidity of Obama and his unforgivable ignorant Administration!
Only Hitler understood science.
Right wing super religious in Iran don't. Just like here.

Iran is being bled dry if they really support so many separate militia. They are under sanctions so where is the money coming from? Russia tried that during the cold war and lost big time.

We need smart calm people like Obama doing the negotiations. Not idiot and ignorant right wingers who only know "bomb" and "destroy". Who don't understand consequences.

Seriously, these right wingers so so ignorant would you really let them negotiate anything? They don't know enough to negotiate. Besides, who can trust them? Wow, am I talking about Iranians or Republicans? Is there really that much difference? One group has a sinister agenda, the other group practices it. But it's a very similar agenda.

Iran is a sovereign state and as such, doesn't it have the right to do its own nuclear research? Who is to tell no and based on what right? Based on the right that I am stronger? Isn't that bullying? We, on a small scale are feverish to make as many laws against bullying as the yearly agenda of legislature allows. Well, you can say it threatens our security. It was said about North Korea also. What's the difference if Iran becomes a nuclear power being enabled for self defense with a nuclear Pakistan and India in the neighbourhood?
Annihilating Israel? Think about it. In such a close proximity to other countries and to Iran itself do you think it would be a move taken in the light of Chernobyl with a core meltdown causing such a wide spread radiation?
Any thoughts? ;)
Yes, in theory, and on-paper, Iran has just as much of a right to nuclear weapons as any other nation.

In practice, it is dangerous in the extreme, to allow a martyrdom-encouraging theocracy to develop nuclear weapons, to bolt on the top of their existing and future mid-range and long-range ballistic and intercontinental ballistic missile technology.

Looks good on paper.

Sucks in the Real World - and it so be avoided at damned-near any cost.

Putin is not a threat. He is threat only in the senile mind of McCain only. If you look at Crimea it was the headquarters of the Russian Tzar's fleet in the 1850s so, is it Ukrainian or Russian territory? Let them sort it out

I see we have an idiot trolling asswipe here. Look up Budapest Memorandum, chimp.
Where is Budapest numbnuts?? ;)

Iran is a sovereign state and as such, doesn't it have the right to do its own nuclear research? Who is to tell no and based on what right? Based on the right that I am stronger? Isn't that bullying? We, on a small scale are feverish to make as many laws against bullying as the yearly agenda of legislature allows. Well, you can say it threatens our security. It was said about North Korea also. What's the difference if Iran becomes a nuclear power being enabled for self defense with a nuclear Pakistan and India in the neighbourhood?
Annihilating Israel? Think about it. In such a close proximity to other countries and to Iran itself do you think it would be a move taken in the light of Chernobyl with a core meltdown causing such a wide spread radiation?
Any thoughts? ;)

Aside from any binding treaty agreements, in principle anyway, any and every country has a right to pursue nuclear energy and weapons.

Any thoughts? ;)

Aside from any binding treaty agreements, in principle anyway, any and every country has a right to pursue nuclear energy and weapons.
Thanks Delta. You actually saw what my point was, or rather my allusion to how sovereign is sovereign.

Iran signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, and has NOT to my knowledge withdrawn as provided by the treaty.

So, not they do not.

Forum List

Back