CDZ Is Iran a sponsor of Terrorism?

Us Iran a sponsor of Terrorism

• Total voters
You are muddying the waters, Sparky.

they were muddy long before i came along...

Iran helped and supplied terrorists in their battles against the criminal invaders of Lebanon.

ahem>>>

1985-1986

The US sends arms to Iran, allegedly for Iranian help to win the freedom of US hostages in Lebanon.

The profits are sent to help the Contra rebels in Nicaragua, circumventing US law. The Iran-Contra affair is Ronald Reagan's biggest political crisis.

~S~

You are muddying the waters, Sparky.

they were muddy long before i came along...

Iran helped and supplied terrorists in their battles against the criminal invaders of Lebanon.

ahem>>>

1985-1986

The US sends arms to Iran, allegedly for Iranian help to win the freedom of US hostages in Lebanon.

The profits are sent to help the Contra rebels in Nicaragua, circumventing US law. The Iran-Contra affair is Ronald Reagan's biggest political crisis.

~S~

I meant the 15-years-long struggle (1985 – 2000) by Hezbollah (sponsored by Iran) to throw the criminal Israeli occupiers out of Southern Lebanon.

Please let me, retroactively, issue an irony- and sarcasm-warming concerning my prior posting on this thread.

I checked yes because they do sponsor terrorists, would be nice if everything was that simple, but its not. there are many complicated factors going back many years. We made a lot of pretty huge mistakes in Iraq. & lots of Americans killed & wounded + just plain old citizens of that country. The real effort would be finding ways to agree to disagree with out killing anyone.

Yes. The Iran theocracy is evil. The fact that they're messianic makes an Iran with nuclear weapons a nightmare -- a real danger to the civilized world!

A lot of Christians are messianic and they have nukes. I think Saudi Arabia is more a terrorist, for Israelites its Iran and Iraq. Bibi's bomb pic was for Iran.

Penelope wrote:
"A lot of Christians are messianic and they have nukes."
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

The thing is those messianic Christians didn't fire over 30 rockets at the American-Iraqi base, killing an American interpreter while wounding three American soldiers; those messianic Christians didn't storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad with the intention of burning it down; those messianic Christians didn't shoot down an American drone; those messianic Christians didn't capture two American Navy boats, blindfolded and bound the U.S. crew and then replaced the American flag with an Iranian one; those messianic Christians don't parade their missiles every year with "Death to America" written on them!

Well what the heck were those American soldiers doing in Iraq??

And those navy boats boys were treated with respect, they were given good food and released.

I doubt they wanted to burn the embassy in Bagdad down.

Well in a way I don't blame them for saying death to America, when you say under your breath death to Iran.

After all Iran never attacked American soil. Nor for that matter did Iraq. You must be a Zionist.
Hey stupid? Ever hear of the Iran-Iraq War?

The war in which the US, in order to keep the ME destabilised, supported its puppet Saddam, who invaded Iran in 1980? What's your point?

America had no natural partners in the Iran-Iraq War, but its interests dictated that the United States allow neither Saddam nor Khomeini to dominate the region and the world’s energy supply. For most of the war, it was Iran that appeared on the verge of victory, so Washington had little choice but to support Iraq.
Lessons from America’s First War with Iran
Hoho, the US had no choice, they made it do it...

Last edited:
The war in which the US supported its puppet Saddam, who invaded Iran in 1980, in order to keep the ME destabilised? What's your point?

America had no natural partners in the Iran-Iraq War, but its interests dictated that the United States allow neither Saddam nor Khomeini to dominate the region and the world’s energy supply. For most of the war, it was Iran that appeared on the verge of victory, so Washington had little choice but to support Iraq.
She claimed Iraq had never invaded Iran learn to actually read please.

I can't see that in the post to which you replied.Where do you claim to have actually read that? This is what I observe her as having actually said.
After all Iran never attacked American soil. Nor for that matter did Iraq. You must be a Zionist.

Last edited:
The war in which the US supported its puppet Saddam, who invaded Iran in 1980, in order to keep the ME destabilised? What's your point?

Learn to read, never attacked America's soil, nor did Iraq.

Forum List

Back