Is Huma still crying over destroying Hillary's chances at election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Is Huma Abedin still porking her pedophile husband? NY wants Weiner arrested, why is he still free?

3A469C2B00000578-0-image-a-21_1478883005505.jpg

You two immature retards have a lot of growing up to do. Pathetic little losers, the both of you.

I find it interesting that NONE of you people ever argue that Donald Trump won because he's a great American with great ideas...

...it's always Trump won because Hillary was so awful.

And the best part is, none of you muppets have any clue as to how stupid that makes you look.

I find it interesting that NONE of you people ever argue that Donald Trump won because he's a great American with great ideas...

And the best part is, none of you muppets have any clue as to how stupid that makes you look.

You have to turn every thread into about Trump. Get on topic

Point being........America did not vote for Donald Trump, they voted against Hillary. It helped that Trump ran against Washington.

Point being........America did not vote for Donald Trump, they voted against Hillary. It helped that Trump ran against Washington.

Right. Because Trump had NO chance against a good candidate. You're not telling me anything, I was warning about the risk of running Hillary two years ago.

You have to turn every thread into about Trump. Get on topic

Oh gee, I thought Trump was a candidate in the election.

Please provide me with a link that Trump was not in the election.

Right. Because Trump had NO chance against a good candidate. You're not telling me anything, I was warning about the risk of running Hillary two years ago.

NYCarbineer, you and I are agreeing.......Hillary sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back