• Exactly

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Is Howard Schultz A Media Creation?

I believe so because I had to look up who he is? And now I still wonder, what he has to do with politics or the Democratic party?

I am still unsure who he is, why he is being taken seriously by the media, except that he's a white rich guy

The media corporations like to pluck someone out of obscurity and promote them for the presidency. "Beto" O'Rourke is a good example. The suddenly famous and admired politician is highly dependent on the media corporations which of course makes them happy.

The media corporations like to pluck someone out of obscurity and promote them for the presidency. "Beto" O'Rourke is a good example. The suddenly famous and admired politician is highly dependent on the media corporations which of course makes them happy.
Hate to say it but

State Senator Barack Obama in 2008

Hate to say it but

State Senator Barack Obama in 2008

Yeah. Look what happens when media creates a Messiah.

Hate to say it but, State Senator Barack Obama in 2008
U.S. Senator, actually.

Is Howard Schultz A Media Creation?

I believe so because I had to look up who he is? And now I still wonder, what he has to do with politics or the Democratic party?

Not sure. He may not have anything to do with politics but may decide to run for President. If he is able to get in and stay in the race as an independent, he will strip more votes away from the Democratic Party nominee than he would from the Blob.

This is why democrats are so upset about his potential candidacy. My thought is that if you’re worried about losing votes to someone, find out why you’re losing them and try to tap into that message.

Schultz would pull in a lot of votes from Republicans who don't like Trump, as he holds the positions of a moderate Republican.

Few Democrats would vote for him, being Schultz is on the opposite side of most Democratic policies. His approval among Democrats is around 5%.

Schultz would pull in a lot of votes from Republicans who don't like Trump, as he holds the positions of a moderate Republican.

Few Democrats would vote for him, being Schultz is on the opposite side of most Democratic policies. His approval among Democrats is around 5%.
I have seen no data that supports a 5% Democrat approval rate for Schultz. :linky:

Schultz's ego trip is part of the ongoing civil war in the Democratic Party.

‘There Is Going to Be a War Within the Party. We Are Going to Lean Into It.’

Opinion | The Howard Schultz Delusion

Leftists Protest Former Starbucks CEO Schultz: ‘Venti Mistake'

The party is deeply divided over issues like:
  • high taxes on the rich
  • the Green New Deal
  • single payer health care
  • support for Israel
  • the minimum wage
Other examples:

Women's March DC turnout flops after pro-Farrakhan leadership anti-Semitism problems split movement

Rashida Tlaib: The Pioneer Who Hates Israel

Last edited:
Democrats also are divided over incarceration.

There are many Democrats who oppose infanticide, though Democrat politicians seem to all love it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back