Is Hong Kong's autonomy in China under threat?

Is Hong Kong's autonomy in China under threat?

• YES

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

I am from Hong Kong and I was one of those marching in the street on the hot sizzling day of June 9, 2019.
Can anyone who knows about US immigration law please help?
We want to report to the US govt. about some of the shameless politicians, councilors and govt. officials in Hong Kong/ China.
They have been blaming the US for intervening in affairs in Hong Kong.
They have nothing good to say about the US, but ironically, either they and/ or their immediate families hold US passports and/or investments/ properties.
How can we expose them to the US govt?

I am from Hong Kong and I was one of those marching in the street on the hot sizzling day of June 9, 2019.
We want to report to the US govt. about some of the shameless politicians, councilors and govt. officials in Hong Kong/ China.
They have nothing good to say about the US, but ironically, either they and/ or their immediate families hold US passports and/or investments/ properties.

man , feel free Welcome to FBI.gov | Federal Bureau of Investigation

by the way, do you know that Han - China is only 100 years old, and has NO rights to Hong Kong?

The idea that Hong Kong was ever going to be autonomous is a fucking joke. The British were absolute fools for handing it back over

The idea that Hong Kong was ever going to be autonomous is a fucking joke. The British were absolute fools for handing it back over
the hans never had it in the first place , so there is no "back over" , the Brits simply sold Hong Kong to red hans

Last edited:
How strangers mobilised against Hong Kong police
Tens of thousands of protesters took to Hong Kong's streets on 12 June in opposition to a bill that would allow extradition to mainland China.

The demonstrators, most of them young people, have said they had not planned their movements in advance, but began cooperating on the ground as they came under pressure to disperse from security forces.

The BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes and cameraman Joe Phua were there as the clashes began and saw the spontaneous coordination in action.

Tens of thousands of protesters took to Hong Kong's streets on 12 June in opposition to a bill that would allow extradition to mainland China.

The demonstrators, most of them young people, have said they had not planned their movements in advance, but began cooperating on the ground as they came under pressure to disperse from security forces.

The BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes and cameraman Joe Phua were there as the clashes began and saw the spontaneous coordination in action.

They only had two choices leave when their lease was up or get tossed by the Chinese army ...so they made the best deal for the natives they could . which doesn't matter cause the chi coms just planed a slow drip drip drip anyway

when the peeking agreement was signed back then both they thought the 99 years was irrelevant anyway and that HK would always remain a British city

They only had two choices leave when their lease was up or get tossed by the Chinese army ...so they made the best deal for the natives they could . which doesn't matter cause the chi coms just planed a slow drip drip drip anyway

when the peeking agreement was signed back then both they thought the 99 years was irrelevant anyway and that HK would always remain a British city

HK suspends controversial extradition bill
Looks like the protests have had some effect.

"
The Hong Kong government has suspended its highly controversial plan to allow extraditions to mainland China, Chief Executive Carrie Lam has announced.

She had previously refused to scrap the bill despite mass protests from Hong Kong residents.

"I feel deep sorrow and regret that deficiencies in our work – and various other factors – have stirred up substantial controversies," she said.

Protesters expressed concern at increased Chinese influence.

Ms Lam said she had heard the calls for her government to "pause and think".

She also admitted that the "explanation and communication" of the bill had not been adequate."
HK suspends controversial extradition bill

No when they are in the Chinese Confederacy, would mean, Hong Kong has More Autonomy!

Fort Sumter! Bonnnie Blue Flag!Stainless Banner! Stonewall!CSS ALabama! ?! Jefferson Davis! Bureaugard! Picketts Charge! Some BS! That failed submarine thing break the blockade. LEE! Jesus. JEB Stuart

Forum List

Back