Is Hitler In Heaven?

This country may have been founded by christian ideas but it has not been a christian nation in years. We are very much a materialistic society. This goes beyond what we should be chasing. First, any preoccupation, obsession or fascination with anything other than God is sinful and is displeasing to God. We are to “love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might” (Deuteronomy 6:5), which is, according to Jesus, the first and greatest commandment (Matthew 22:37-38). Therefore, God is the only thing we can (and should) occupy ourselves with habitually. He alone is worthy of our complete attention, love and service. To offer these things to anything, or anyone, else is idolatry.

Second, when we concern ourselves with the material world, we are easily drawn in by the “deceitfulness of wealth” (Mark 4:19), thinking that we will be happy or fulfilled or content if only we had more of whatever it is we are chasing. This is a lie from the father of lies, Satan. He wants us to be chasing after something he knows will never satisfy us so we will be kept from pursuing that which is the only thing that can satisfy—God Himself. Luke 16:13 tells us we “cannot serve both God and money.” We must seek to be content with what we have, and materialism is the exact opposite of that contentment. It causes us to strive for more and more and more, all the while telling us that this will be the answer to all our needs and dreams. The Bible tells us that a person’s “life is not in the abundance of the things which he possesses” (Luke 12:15) and that we are to “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (Matthew 6:33).

If materialism was ever to satisfy anyone, it would have been Solomon, the richest king the world has ever known. He had absolutely everything and had more of it than anyone, and yet he found it was all worthless and futile. It did not produce happiness or the satisfaction our souls long for. He declared, “Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income” (Ecclesiastes 5:10). In the end, Solomon came to the conclusion that we are to “fear God, and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

This country may have been founded by christian ideas but it has not been a christian nation in years. We are very much a materialistic society. This goes beyond what we should be chasing. First, any preoccupation, obsession or fascination with anything other than God is sinful and is displeasing to God. We are to “love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might” (Deuteronomy 6:5), which is, according to Jesus, the first and greatest commandment (Matthew 22:37-38). Therefore, God is the only thing we can (and should) occupy ourselves with habitually. He alone is worthy of our complete attention, love and service. To offer these things to anything, or anyone, else is idolatry.

Second, when we concern ourselves with the material world, we are easily drawn in by the “deceitfulness of wealth” (Mark 4:19), thinking that we will be happy or fulfilled or content if only we had more of whatever it is we are chasing. This is a lie from the father of lies, Satan. He wants us to be chasing after something he knows will never satisfy us so we will be kept from pursuing that which is the only thing that can satisfy—God Himself. Luke 16:13 tells us we “cannot serve both God and money.” We must seek to be content with what we have, and materialism is the exact opposite of that contentment. It causes us to strive for more and more and more, all the while telling us that this will be the answer to all our needs and dreams. The Bible tells us that a person’s “life is not in the abundance of the things which he possesses” (Luke 12:15) and that we are to “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (Matthew 6:33).

If materialism was ever to satisfy anyone, it would have been Solomon, the richest king the world has ever known. He had absolutely everything and had more of it than anyone, and yet he found it was all worthless and futile. It did not produce happiness or the satisfaction our souls long for. He declared, “Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income” (Ecclesiastes 5:10). In the end, Solomon came to the conclusion that we are to “fear God, and keep His commandments. For this is the whole duty of man” (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

You people are funny!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:...dangerous...but funny!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Christians can do all sorts of bad shit in life then repent their sins on their deathbed and get into heaven.

That's why Christianity is so awesome.

Interestingly, that thought is reflected in a couple of other places......Judaism, Hinduism, as well as several other Asian theologies.

If you repent after you have sinned, and DON'T DO IT AGAIN (to prove you learned your lesson), yes, you can get into Heaven.

Matter of fact, there are several stories in the Tanach about that.

But, another thought is also reflected in Judaism about sinning. It is said that a tzadik who has never sinned has a very high place in Heaven.

However..........

A tzadik who has sinned, and then repented, is placed HIGHER in Heaven than those that never sinned. Why? Because God recognizes free will and our right to choose. But, choosing sin, learning why it is no good for you, and then choosing God again makes a person very dear to Him.

And, by the way, check out a manuscript that was recently discovered and authenticated as genuine, the Lost Gospel of Thomas.

It tells a story of Thomas being given a tour through Hell by an angel, and when he asks if they have to stay there forever, he's told no, but keep it a secret.

I guess the secret is out now. Yes, even Hitler will make it to Heaven. But then again, Yeshua stated that "the Kingdom of God is within" as well as "the Father and I are One".

What did that mean? Well, remember, Yeshua was a rabbi, and taught in parables as well as in Judaic thought. In the Torah, it states that at the 40 day mark after conception, God carves a small piece of Himself from under his Throne and places it into the embryo started by your parents which becomes your soul.

"The Father and I are One". We are all a small piece of God.

"The Kingdom of God is within". Because we are all a small piece of God, we are all part of the Kingdom of Heaven as well.

Now........if we're all small pieces of God, would it make any sense for Him to leave so many of us apart from Him and be not whole? No.

Study more than just one theology, and you'll see how the whole thing fits together.

I really am not interested in Hinduism or other Asian theologies in this case. He said Christians can do all sorts of bad shit in life then repent their sins on their deathbed and get into heaven.

That's why Christianity is so awesome. I asked him to back it up as far as christians. So you still haven't answered anything.

Actually before you comment I did say Back that comment up with some kind of scripture! My bad anyway Hinduism which has 100 million gods and Christianity cannot be spoken in the same sentence.

While he may have said he was christian, and a believer, I would think doing what he did and laying it at the foot of good might be considered blasphemy. And he is at least in hell for that.

Lets look at it this way, if someone does you harm, even though he claims to have done you a favor by doing harm, do you look at him with favor? Hitler did Gd a great deal of harm by his claims and his actions, so I am pretty sure he is not forgiven. Not that Hitler ever repented of his evil acts. I would think that because he made Gd look bad, he is in for extra punishment over time.

Many people seem to be of the opinion that Hitler was a Christian.
Could this be why? Clearly he accepted Jesus as his "Lord and Savior."

That speech strikes you as "testimony," does it? Why then did he choose suicide over trusting in his savior? He was raised in a Christian home but later rebelled. He did not live a spiritual life by any account. Anybody can stand up say, As a Christian, blah blah blah. Especially a politician. Or a used car salesman.

What is clear is that he was an unrepentant, murderous tyrant. He also provides an excellent and ready answer to the question, Why is there a hell?

Is Hitler In Heaven

Who cares?

I'm sure Hitler is where ever God saw fit to put him.

I would not be offended to find Hitler in Heaven. I would not be disappointed if he landed in Hell. It's simply none of my business. It's between him and God and doesn't affect me 1 way or the other.

Have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Repent of your sins, be baptized and recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

That's what qualifies someone to be a Christian. How can you claim to follow the Master if you don't follow His example? Although, many claim simply professing to be Christ's disciple makes you Christian. And that nominally may be true.

As for the initial question. Hitler isn't in Heaven. He will be resurrected at his appointed time.

Problem is so few people, even among Christendom understand the afterlife.

No one is in heaven. No one will be IN Heaven from earth until the Judgement day. God will resurrect those who have died to be judged. He will also Judge those that may still be alive on Judgement day.

No man born of Earth save Jesus Christ has ascended to heaven. The Bible states it plain as day. And he was able to Ascend because he descended from there when born.

While he may have said he was christian, and a believer, I would think doing what he did and laying it at the foot of good might be considered blasphemy. And he is at least in hell for that.

Lets look at it this way, if someone does you harm, even though he claims to have done you a favor by doing harm, do you look at him with favor? Hitler did Gd a great deal of harm by his claims and his actions, so I am pretty sure he is not forgiven. Not that Hitler ever repented of his evil acts. I would think that because he made Gd look bad, he is in for extra punishment over time.

and just WHO would you be to Judge, eh

Have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Repent of your sins, be baptized and recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

That's what qualifies someone to be a Christian. How can you claim to follow the Master if you don't follow His example? Although, many claim simply professing to be Christ's disciple makes you Christian. And that nominally may be true.

As for the initial question. Hitler isn't in Heaven. He will be resurrected at his appointed time.

Problem is so few people, even among Christendom understand the afterlife.

No one is in heaven. No one will be IN Heaven from earth until the Judgement day. God will resurrect those who have died to be judged. He will also Judge those that may still be alive on Judgement day.

No man born of Earth save Jesus Christ has ascended to heaven. The Bible states it plain as day. And he was able to Ascend because he descended from there when born.
Jesus, none of you boobs has ever even read the bible!!!

2Ki 2:11* And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, which parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

All I know is that if you killed a friend of mine and told the judge you did it as a favor to me, I would be seriously pissed.

Gd is notorious for a short temper and a long memory.

You do the math.

Many people seem to be of the opinion that Hitler was a Christian.
Could this be why? Clearly he accepted Jesus as his "Lord and Savior."

That speech strikes you as "testimony," does it? Why then did he choose suicide over trusting in his savior? He was raised in a Christian home but later rebelled. He did not live a spiritual life by any account. Anybody can stand up say, As a Christian, blah blah blah. Especially a politician. Or a used car salesman.

What is clear is that he was an unrepentant, murderous tyrant. He also provides an excellent and ready answer to the question, Why is there a hell?
Yet murderous genocidal baby-killing tyrants like Moses and David etc., are believed to be heaven worthy, so who are YOU to JUDGE???

1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

Hosea 13: 16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

All I know is that if you killed a friend of mine and told the judge you did it as a favor to me, I would be seriously pissed.

Gd is notorious for a short temper and a long memory.

You do the math.
Then obviously the bible contradicts itself!!!

1Jo 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4) Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up,
5) does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury.
6) It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.
7) It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Forum List

Back