AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

'Is Hip Hop full of Child Predators? Uncle Tom Show'
Published on Jan 5, 2019 by Dusty Vision TV - DVTV

Hello. I'm not sure if Hip-Hop is full of child predators, though in this disturbing broadcast, an apparent emotionally troubled Chicago woman's asserts large numbers of CHILD MALTREATING, NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from sexual predators!

This ADULT LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

ALSO, based on decades of evidence, one FACT about Hip-Hop I am absolutely certain of.

MANY artists, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are victims of our Nation's unhealthy, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis that caused Child Abuse victim Tupac Shakur to permanently scar his once NEGLECTED hurting "hungry" belly, with his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

_thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

Another thing I am absolutely certain about:

America's unhealthy THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment is ENCOURAGED by America's large HATE embracing, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community, as well as our Nation's large population of WILLFULLY IGNORANT liberal white or American citizens of Euro descent. :sickening:

A 'black conservative female' speaks about black & white liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward citizens peacefully sharing their thoughts, concerns & opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent. :sad:

Tariq Nasheed, Tupac Shakur_PRO BLACK Violence.png

Lastly, there is GOOD NEWS:

Introducing caring, RESPONSIBLE 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, Founder & CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

_tupac dr nadine burke harris_04.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back