Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

This is not an exoneration of Hitlary, this is a widening of the scandal.
as with al conspiracy theories it must grow or it dies.

History teaches us that the reason most scandals "grow" is that the cover-ups are inevitably worse than the original fuck-up.

It wasn't the break-in at Watergate that brought down a Presidency...it was the ensuing cover-up.

The call to decrease security protection for our diplomats in Libya was in hind sight an awful decision. That in and of itself isn't what has gotten Hillary Clinton in hot water however. It's misleading the American people about what took place in Benghazi and stonewalling Congressional investigators looking into what took place that night that is damaging Hillary Clinton's reputation.

What Clinton SHOULD have done way back then is to simply admit that she misjudged the situation in Libya and the deaths of those four men were something she was responsible for. You face the cameras...you take your medicine...you promise to learn from it...and you move on.

What you DON'T do is blame a You Tube video that you KNOW had nothing to do with the attacks for causing a protest that you KNOW never existed and you certainly don't tell the families of the slain Americans that you're going to make the man who made that video pay for what's taken place in Benghazi!

What you DON'T do is refuse to hand over to Congressional investigators all of the relevant materials dealing with Benghazi! You don't hide e-mails regarding Benghazi on a private server and you certainly don't erase those e-mails when it's discovered that it exists!

Hillary Clinton has nobody to blame for this except herself. She decided to play it this way and she's the one who's now paying the piper.

What Clinton SHOULD have done way back then is to simply admit that she misjudged the situation in Libya and the deaths of those four men were something she was responsible for. You face the cameras...you take your medicine...you promise to learn from it...and you move on.

What you DON'T do is blame a You Tube video that you KNOW had nothing to do with the attacks for causing a protest that you KNOW never existed and you certainly don't tell the families of the slain Americans that you're going to make the man who made that video pay for what's taken place in Benghazi!

What you DON'T do is refuse to hand over to Congressional investigators all of the relevant materials dealing with Benghazi! You don't hide e-mails regarding Benghazi on a private server and you certainly don't erase those e-mails when it's discovered that it exists!

I blame You Tube.

So basically you buy the whole "What difference does it make?" argument, Daws?

There were many things that could and SHOULD have been done to keep the tragedy of Benghazi from happening! Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton was more concerned about "optics" than she was about the security of our diplomatic personnel before the attack took place and she was more concerned with covering her ass than saving American lives once it did.

A huge difference could have been made if the Republicans had not cut their security and left them wide open to attack.
Yup! Republicans compromised their security:

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Benghazi has now paled in comparison to Hillary's email problems.

Anyone that sleazy is not going to be president

Benghazi morphed into the email complaint. There was nothing there, so the right redirected the witch hunt another direction.
And now the ridiculous right is trying to conjoin 'Benghazi' with 'emails.'

Yes, because it makes PERFECT sense that while the incident was happening and in it's aftermath, she didn't receive even one e-mail about the events in Benghazi.

Time to circle the wagons, Hillary lovers! People aren't buying the bullshit anymore. Which leaves you with who? Bernie Sanders? Joe Biden? Martin O'Malley? What you thought was going to be a cake walk against a weak GOP field looks like it might turn into your worst nightmare. Just saying...

Those old white folks are all the Democrats have to offer?

You wish.
It'll be a endless circle jerk finding nothing just like Benghazi.

Let me check your office
Let me check your computer
Let me check your email
Let me check your home email
Let me check your diary
AHA!! We found something here folks...I KNEW she had something to hide. She uses heavy foundation despite her suggesting her look is "natural"

GOP applauds

You wish.

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary
AHA!! We found something here folks...I KNEW she had something to hide. She uses heavy foundation despite her suggesting her look is "natural"

GOP applauds

I love how you blissfully ignore the fact that the company maintaining her server had no security clearance and neither did ANY of the staff of the company. That shows she is either grossly incompetent or simply doesn't care about the security of this country, and clearly neither do you.

You wish.

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary

GOP applauds

I love how you blissfully ignore the fact that the company maintaining her server had no security clearance and neither did ANY of the staff of the company. That shows she is either grossly incompetent or simply doesn't care about the security of this country, and clearly neither do you.

Yeah, you should go back to saying Hilary watched those people die with Obama! At least that generated some sort of feeling.

This? not so much

You wish.

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary

GOP applauds

She is grossly incompetent. She shouldn't be in charge of Anything

QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 12167312, member: 25032"] QUOTE="westwall, post: 12167287, member: 23239"] QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 12166685, member: 25032"] QUOTE="daws101, post: 12152442, member: 30999"]
You wish.
It'll be a endless circle jerk finding nothing just like Benghazi.[/QUOTE]

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary

GOP applauds[/QUOTE]

I love how you blissfully ignore the fact that the company maintaining her server had no security clearance and neither did ANY of the staff of the company. That shows she is either grossly incompetent or simply doesn't care about the security of this country, and clearly neither do you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should go back to saying Hilary watched those people die with Obama! At least that generated some sort of feeling.

This? not so much[/QUOTE]

Yes, you progressives are all about "feelings". Blissfully ignorant of facts, could care less about the laws of this land, but gosh golly Mrs. Cleaver we sure care about how people feel!

QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 12167312, member: 25032"] QUOTE="westwall, post: 12167287, member: 23239"] QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 12166685, member: 25032"] QUOTE="daws101, post: 12152442, member: 30999"]
You wish.

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary

GOP applauds[/QUOTE]

I love how you blissfully ignore the fact that the company maintaining her server had no security clearance and neither did ANY of the staff of the company. That shows she is either grossly incompetent or simply doesn't care about the security of this country, and clearly neither do you.[/QUOTE]

This? not so much[/QUOTE]

Yes, you progressives are all about "feelings". Blissfully ignorant of facts, could care less about the laws of this land, but gosh golly Mrs. Cleaver we sure care about how people feel![/QUOTE]
Gee wally!

So did Hillary...how did that work out for her, Huggy? :blowup:

She's still running isn't she? She is not being charged with any crimes is she?

This is just the continuation of the RWer disinformation campaign. I see it as an extension of the GOP promise to ruin Obama's presidency.

Bush started two wars. Bush allowed the worst terrorist attack on U S soil. Cheney made a fortune on Bush's wars. Rove and Cheney outed a CIA operative as payback for that operative doing her job.

The administration previous to Obama was in charge as the world economies went down in flames. ALL of the financial downfall can be traced directly to the banks in America.

And NOW you fools are wetting your pants about how a small terror attack was characterized in the press?

You are playing with your pee pee's in anticipation of some titillating news from Hillary's e-mails.

Sorry I unlike you have not lost my mind nor perspective on what constitutes dereliction of duty. That would be defined as what Bush did and did not do. That would be defined as what Rice, Cheney, Rove and Bush did and did not do.

You people are not even blessed with an imagination. What you get in a tizzy about is ridiculous. The truth of the matter is that you are hateful people with no common sense of what is right or wrong.

I've got your number...

Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....

This is just the continuation of the RWer disinformation campaign. I see it as an extension of the GOP promise to ruin Obama's presidency.

Bush started two wars. Bush allowed the worst terrorist attack on U S soil. Cheney made a fortune on Bush's wars. Rove and Cheney outed a CIA operative as payback for that operative doing her job.

The administration previous to Obama was in charge as the world economies went down in flames. ALL of the financial downfall can be traced directly to the banks in America.

And NOW you fools are wetting your pants about how a small terror attack was characterized in the press?

You are playing with your pee pee's in anticipation of some titillating news from Hillary's e-mails.

Sorry I unlike you have not lost my mind nor perspective on what constitutes dereliction of duty. That would be defined as what Bush did and did not do. That would be defined as what Rice, Cheney, Rove and Bush did and did not do.

You people are not even blessed with an imagination. What you get in a tizzy about is ridiculous. The truth of the matter is that you are hateful people with no common sense of what is right or wrong.

I've got your number...

Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....Bush never happened....Bush never happened....bush never happened....

"Small terror attack"? Really, Huggy? Al Queda managed to attack a US consulate and kill our Ambassador. It was a serious terror attack.

Why are you even bringing up George W. Bush? He has NOTHING to do with what took place in Benghazi. This was an Obama Administration screw-up...a complete failure by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to protect our diplomatic staff...and then a full court press by the entire Obama apparatus to shift blame from themselves to some obscure YouTube video that ALSO had nothing to do with what took place in Benghazi.

You wish.

Let me check your office
Let me check your email
Let me check your diary

GOP applauds

This? not so much

How about we go back to demanding some honest answers from this administration about what happened in Benghazi and why they decided they needed to mislead both the Congress and the American people about events that took place that night?

I've got your number...

"Small terror attack"? Really, Huggy? Al Queda managed to attack a US consulate and kill our Ambassador. It was a serious terror attack.

Why are you even bringing up George W. Bush? He has NOTHING to do with what took place in Benghazi. This was an Obama Administration screw-up...a complete failure by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to protect our diplomatic staff...and then a full court press by the entire Obama apparatus to shift blame from themselves to some obscure YouTube video that ALSO had nothing to do with what took place in Benghazi.

That's right. A SMALL terrorist attack which the ambassador could have easily avoided had he been safe in the embassy on such an anniversary that had the whole world looking for reprisals.

The Ambassador and his puny contingent of security were obviously clearly in no position to handle an attack yet you morons want to blame Hillary.

You don't want the truth. You people NEVER want the truth. You are hideous hateful liars.

You will never win the Benghazi argument because you made it up out of whole cloth. You will never win the e-mail argument because NOTHING illegal occurred. There is no IS. There is no fire..just smoke you aholes are constantly attempting to blow up Americans asses.

Forum List

Back