Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

This is just another fake Right-Wing "scandal" that is all smoke.

The DoJ cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing, even stating that had she kept all the emails on a government server she would still have the right to go through them all and delete whatever she considered personal emails.

Sorry wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif
"The DoJ cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing...."

Now this is a perfect example of spin doctoring that just might work on anyone who can't be bothered to read. The DoJ was commenting only with regard to HRC deleting personal emails (and assuming those deleted were in fact merely personal.)

Now surely you're aware of the question of storing classified emails on an unsecure server most certainly has not been exonerated by the DoJ or anyone else, and in fact has earned the attention of non-partisan elements in the intelligence community.

So if liberals are so intellectually superior and enlightened, how do you explain your lack of logic and proclivity to resort to name calling?

Is it for the benefit of the swing vote? I don't think they're buying it these days...

The liberal echo chamber? Well yeah, I guess that one has pretty relaxed standards....
Okay, talk about spin doctors, shall we? And what your side has spun in to a web of lies, moving the goal post every time your accusations are proven false, you move on to another round of spinning on something completely different on the emails.

-When this began, it was all about Hillary using a personal email for her . gov use....then it comes out lots of folks do this in the government and it was not against the rules at the time she did it. But oh boy oh boy, she was going to jail according to the right wing's blogs and the sheep followers.

Then, when Hillary turns over all of her emails, about 30000 of them on 50000 pages, you guys come out screaming and yelling that she is a criminal (soon to be wearing orange, accompanied by pictures) and has something to hide because she deleted her personal emails from the work emails, and she was criminal for deleting all of her own personal emails....yah dahdahdahdahdah Now it comes out she was following government procedure, to only save the documents that you have that are government related for the .gov archives....that each and every gvt employee was responsible to make this judgement, even in menial jobs, so once again, you and your spin meisters made a huge huge huge and did I say HUGE? BIG ENORMOUS DEAL out of her doing such and THIS is actually what started the negative slide for Hillary, when it was all based on a LIE, with spinning and twisting and turning and giving their souls to Satan levels of lies, all fabricated by the right wing media, yeah, I said it, right wing media and blogosphere... which is a master of deceit, as you can clearly see in just the two things I have mentioned above...

And then there is the spinning and twisting of the Right Wing Spin Meisters saying Hillary's computer was an insecure or unsecured server.... And then we find out it was a Secured server set up for President Clinton by the Secret Service, shortly after his presidential term was up.

then the right wing spin meisters claimed Hillary had TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES and she LIED when she said she only had one that she did official government business on, and your Master put up pastings of Hillary's emails with 2 different address and you are all screaming and hollering that the soon to be in ORANGE lady will look good in her new colors! You had her clear as day, she's a criminal!!! Then it comes out that those 2 email addresses were one and the same, and the second email address was not even created until after she left office and IT says when she printed out her emails, which was after she had already changed her email to a new one, this happens. SHE DID NOT HAVE TWO EMAILS for gvt work while she was Secretary of State so the SPIN MEISTERS, and the spinners that spin the lies for their masters, were wrong again, or maybe fooled again, to give you the benefit of the doubt.

then your masters began another one of their Spins claiming Hillary deleted all of her gvt emails beginning in Dec. 2012 through the end of January 2013, and spun it that this was things she was hiding and didn't want the Benghazi commission to see bull crud.... Again with how much of a despicable, lying criminal, Hillary is and how good that bitch will finally look in ORANGE!!! Then it comes out that this was not a missing gap as claimed, and that there were many many emails u until her last day in office originated by Hillary and received by Hillary.... so ANOTHER BIG OLE LIE BY YOU ALL BIT THE DUST.

So then it comes out that the Inspector General, who was examining the emails the Kerry Dept of State released to Judicial Watch on a FOIA request found 4 that were classified.
And you all made the biggest deal EVHA! Turned it in to hundreds and hundreds of them....That she was stupid enough to send classified information on an unsecured server bull crud and that she was not fit to be President. among a thousand other FABRICATED and SPECULATED accusations and she was in ORANGE FOR CERTAIN!!!!! then it comes out that emails Hillary had sent or received were not classified at the time and the Inspector General's office clarified such, and said many times, an initial email is not classified in the initial state, but when further things happen that add to that email which could be classified... that they go back, retroactively and classify such emails at at this later date.

so, now debunked on that FALSE ACCUSATION, YOU AND YOUR SPIN MEISTER right wing media outlets start in on her UNSECURED server storing classified information is putting her in orange for certain. Which again is all spin and no fact, first it was NOT an unsecured server, it was a secured server, just not a .gov server, which incidentally was probably more secure than if she were on the .gov system that is hacked by the Chinese all of the time. And again, the emails were not classified at the time. There are a gazillion gvt workers that use their personal email address and servers of AOL or others to send gvt information from time to time (which is no different other than being less secure than Hillary's private server), which may later be deemed classified...shoot lets start examining how many personal email address gvt emails were sent by the congress critters doing the Benghazi investigations...let's examine their use of their private emails for gvt use to start....and see what has later on been retro classified, and those are stored on Aol etc secured server and not a secured private server.....sheesh.

then you all start up on her wiping her server clean, so you could not see what she wiped out that was personal or in gvt that she was for certain hiding...she's a criminal for wiping her server clean, she's in orange for wiping her server clean, she's hiding something for wiping her server clean, and for not turning it over to the gvt yahdahdahdahdah and then she turns over her computer and some saved storage, and the new private firm that handles her new server who took over the old server to transfer files, came out and said that there was absolutely no indication that her old server was wiped clean, she merely deleted her personal emails, (as Hillary stated all along). So the gvt HAS EVERYTHING, but the lying scum on your precious right are still hounding on her wearing orange cuz she wiped her server clean....a criminal she is.... sheesh again...

There are a million billion zillion of other accusations that have all fallen apart and I don't have the time to write them all but in just the handful mentioned:

At what point, will you guys recognize yourselves as pawns and fools? Or are you simply happy to play the part of being the Spinners for the Spin Meister, because your goal is to hurt Hillary's run for the Presidency, come hell or high water?

I'm sorry, no one who has stayed abreast of this manufactured conspiracy believes you anymore, and for good reason, not just partisan allegiance.

Last edited:
Okay, talk about spin doctors, shall we? And what your side has spun in to a web of lies, moving the goal post every time your accusations are proven false, you move on to another round of spinning on something completely different on the emails.

-When this began, it was all about Hillary using a personal email for her . gov use....then it comes out lots of folks do this in the government and it was not against the rules at the time she did it. But oh boy oh boy, she was going to jail according to the right wing's blogs and the sheep followers.

Then, when Hillary turns over all of her emails, about 30000 of them on 50000 pages, you guys come out screaming and yelling that she is a criminal (soon to be wearing orange, accompanied by pictures) and has something to hide because she deleted her personal emails from the work emails, and she was criminal for deleting all of her own personal emails....yah dahdahdahdahdah Now it comes out she was following government procedure, to only save the documents that you have that are government related for the .gov archives....that each and every gvt employee was responsible to make this judgement, even in menial jobs, so once again, you and your spin meisters made a huge huge huge and did I say HUGE? BIG ENORMOUS DEAL out of her doing such and THIS is actually what started the negative slide for Hillary, when it was all based on a LIE, with spinning and twisting and turning and giving their souls to Satan levels of lies, all fabricated by the right wing media, yeah, I said it, right wing media and blogosphere... which is a master of deceit, as you can clearly see in just the two things I have mentioned above...

And then there is the spinning and twisting of the Right Wing Spin Meisters saying Hillary's computer was an insecure or unsecured server.... And then we find out it was a Secured server set up for President Clinton by the Secret Service, shortly after his presidential term was up.

then the right wing spin meisters claimed Hillary had TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES and she LIED when she said she only had one that she did official government business on, and your Master put up pastings of Hillary's emails with 2 different address and you are all screaming and hollering that the soon to be in ORANGE lady will look good in her new colors! You had her clear as day, she's a criminal!!! Then it comes out that those 2 email addresses were one and the same, and the second email address was not even created until after she left office and IT says when she printed out her emails, which was after she had already changed her email to a new one, this happens. SHE DID NOT HAVE TWO EMAILS for gvt work while she was Secretary of State so the SPIN MEISTERS, and the spinners that spin the lies for their masters, were wrong again, or maybe fooled again, to give you the benefit of the doubt.

then your masters began another one of their Spins claiming Hillary deleted all of her gvt emails beginning in Dec. 2012 through the end of January 2013, and spun it that this was things she was hiding and didn't want the Benghazi commission to see bull crud.... Again with how much of a despicable, lying criminal, Hillary is and how good that bitch will finally look in ORANGE!!! Then it comes out that this was not a missing gap as claimed, and that there were many many emails u until her last day in office originated by Hillary and received by Hillary.... so ANOTHER BIG OLE LIE BY YOU ALL BIT THE DUST.

So then it comes out that the Inspector General, who was examining the emails the Kerry Dept of State released to Judicial Watch on a FOIA request found 4 that were classified.
And you all made the biggest deal EVHA! Turned it in to hundreds and hundreds of them....That she was stupid enough to send classified information on an unsecured server bull crud and that she was not fit to be President. among a thousand other FABRICATED and SPECULATED accusations and she was in ORANGE FOR CERTAIN!!!!! then it comes out that emails Hillary had sent or received were not classified at the time and the Inspector General's office clarified such, and said many times, an initial email is not classified in the initial state, but when further things happen that add to that email which could be classified... that they go back, retroactively and classify such emails at at this later date.

so, now debunked on that FALSE ACCUSATION, YOU AND YOUR SPIN MEISTER right wing media outlets start in on her UNSECURED server storing classified information is putting her in orange for certain. Which again is all spin and no fact, first it was NOT an unsecured server, it was a secured server, just not a .gov server, which incidentally was probably more secure than if she were on the .gov system that is hacked by the Chinese all of the time. And again, the emails were not classified at the time. There are a gazillion gvt workers that use their personal email address and servers of AOL or others to send gvt information from time to time (which is no different other than being less secure than Hillary's private server), which may later be deemed classified...shoot lets start examining how many personal email address gvt emails were sent by the congress critters doing the Benghazi investigations...let's examine their use of their private emails for gvt use to start....and see what has later on been retro classified, and those are stored on Aol etc secured server and not a secured private server.....sheesh.

then you all start up on her wiping her server clean, so you could not see what she wiped out that was personal or in gvt that she was for certain hiding...she's a criminal for wiping her server clean, she's in orange for wiping her server clean, she's hiding something for wiping her server clean, and for not turning it over to the gvt yahdahdahdahdah and then she turns over her computer and some saved storage, and the new private firm that handles her new server who took over the old server to transfer files, came out and said that there was absolutely no indication that her old server was wiped clean, she merely deleted her personal emails, (as Hillary stated all along). So the gvt HAS EVERYTHING, but the lying scum on your precious right are still hounding on her wearing orange cuz she wiped her server clean....a criminal she is.... sheesh again...

There are a million billion zillion of other accusations that have all fallen apart and I don't have the time to write them all but in just the handful mentioned:

At what point, will you guys recognize yourselves as pawns and fools? Or are you simply happy to play the part of being the Spinners for the Spin Meister, because your goal is to hurt Hillary's run for the Presidency, come hell or high water?

I'm sorry, no one who has stayed abreast of this manufactured conspiracy believes you anymore, and for good reason, not just partisan allegiance.
That's a thorough reply, Warrior Princess! I'll admit it's formidable enough to ward off an effort to reply in equally as thorough a manner by most...and for most I wouldn't bother. However, for you I would--because so far I find you a direct and informed debater.

While such an effort will have to wait until I have more time on my hands, for now I'll venture the following highlights:

1. Regarding "shifting goalposts" of opposition politics that smell a scandal...I don't think you'll find a very different behavior by the collective Democratic party in response to the slowly unfolding scandal of Watergate. I doubt you'd argue they were in err doing so. His and his staff's records are full of dismissive platitudes over the Democrats and their shifting accusations and new goalposts for every new news cycle. Did President Nixon end up deserving any more deference and benefit of the doubt than he received? No? Then I think you'd have to appreciate the fact we're not inclined to think Clinton does either. Whether you approve or not, no stone will go unturned. This unforced disaster was simply inexcusable and unjustifiable by anyone wishing to pass themselves off as being qualified for the Presidency. The best she can hope for is to be lucky enough that dissemination of top secret information didn't escape her contraption. She can never hope to have her judgment to risk it vindicated.

2. I concede some ambiguity to the use of the word "secure" in reference to servers. I think you're hiding behind that ambiguity rather than addressing the issue of Clinton's utility of a private, ungoverned server (with slipshod efforts at "securing") was an unnecessary, unprofessional, and legally dubious risk of classified information. How Unsafe Was Hillary Clinton's Secret Staff Email System? If what she did was permissible, then why did Mr Deutch need a pardon?

3. "I'm sorry, no one who has stayed abreast of this manufactured conspiracy believes you anymore, and for good reason, not just partisan allegiance." Ummmm...you're wrong? And not just swing voters, but enough Democrats know it now that this was just a silly thing to say. Not even the echo chamber can shut out the tremors underneath the ground within the Democatic Party that's unmistakably shifting its weight. How do explain that if not for this scandal?

Oh btw: I don't claim any masters, LOL. This rhetorical devise is beneath you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back