Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

It's a vast right wing conspiracy according to Hillary.

How else do you describe the endless list of false accusations, all the way from the death of Vince Foster, to death panels, FEMA prisons, Jade Helm, and Benghazi, each and every one proven to be nothing other than manufactured outrage?

How can you even say that Benghazi was nothing more than "manufactured outrage"? Four Americans died at the hands of Al Queda terrorists...one of them a US Ambassador! Hillary Clinton has been hiding the truth about what happened leading up to the death of Chris Stevens and the other three and the cover-up that followed FOR YEARS! How would you feel if you were the loved one of one of those four and the person who lied to your face about what took place in Benghazi that day was now running for President of the United States...a position where she would have control over ALL our military and not just State Department employees?

Clinton lied and hid documents regarding Whitewater. She lied and withheld evidence about Benghazi. She lied and withheld evidence regarding Clinton Foundation contributions. She lied and withheld evidence about her e-mails.

False accusations? Please...that's absurd. Hillary Clinton is a serial liar and has a long history of obstructing investigations into her various scandals. It's what she DOES! It's who she IS!
Bengazi is history there was nothing any one could do to stop it , besides the diplomatic staff knew the risk when they signed on.

So basically you buy the whole "What difference does it make?" argument, Daws?

There were many things that could and SHOULD have been done to keep the tragedy of Benghazi from happening! Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton was more concerned about "optics" than she was about the security of our diplomatic personnel before the attack took place and she was more concerned with covering her ass than saving American lives once it did.

A huge difference could have been made if the Republicans had not cut their security and left them wide open to attack.

Again with THAT nonsense, Luddly? That was a trial balloon that the Clinton camp tried to float and then abandoned immediately once Charlene Lamb...the State Department person in charge of that region stated under oath that budget cuts had ZERO to do with State Department staffing levels in Libya! It wasn't the GOP that cut security...it was Hillary Clinton. She decided that having an "armed camp" in Libya looked bad when the Obama White House was claiming it was one of their success stories. That's why the security detail in Libya was cut. It had nothing to do with the GOP.

How else do you describe the endless list of false accusations, all the way from the death of Vince Foster, to death panels, FEMA prisons, Jade Helm, and Benghazi, each and every one proven to be nothing other than manufactured outrage?

How can you even say that Benghazi was nothing more than "manufactured outrage"? Four Americans died at the hands of Al Queda terrorists...one of them a US Ambassador! Hillary Clinton has been hiding the truth about what happened leading up to the death of Chris Stevens and the other three and the cover-up that followed FOR YEARS! How would you feel if you were the loved one of one of those four and the person who lied to your face about what took place in Benghazi that day was now running for President of the United States...a position where she would have control over ALL our military and not just State Department employees?

Clinton lied and hid documents regarding Whitewater. She lied and withheld evidence about Benghazi. She lied and withheld evidence regarding Clinton Foundation contributions. She lied and withheld evidence about her e-mails.

False accusations? Please...that's absurd. Hillary Clinton is a serial liar and has a long history of obstructing investigations into her various scandals. It's what she DOES! It's who she IS!
Bengazi is history there was nothing any one could do to stop it , besides the diplomatic staff knew the risk when they signed on.

There were many things that could and SHOULD have been done to keep the tragedy of Benghazi from happening! Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton was more concerned about "optics" than she was about the security of our diplomatic personnel before the attack took place and she was more concerned with covering her ass than saving American lives once it did.
False comparison.

I'm not "comparing" Benghazi to anything! I'm simply pointing out that your claim that there was nothing anyone could have done to stop it is ridiculous.

False comparison.

I'm not "comparing" Benghazi to anything! I'm simply pointing out that your claim that there was nothing anyone could have done to stop it is ridiculous.
See folks that's how you rationalize.

Anyone else would have been charged by now. Just as general Petraeus.

Must be a conspiracy, like everything else in right wingers lives.

The Benghazi event was tragic. The circus that the right made of their deaths was an insult to the memory of those lost. Using their deaths for a prop to make political accusations is beyond disgusting.

Whitewater? Surely you don't think that old whining point is relevant to any but the most ridiculous right wingers do you?

What's insulting to the memory of the men who died that day...people demanding answers to why it happened...or Hillary Clinton meeting the families of those men at the airport as the caskets were being unloaded and telling mothers and fathers that the people who made the awful video that caused the attack would be made to pay...even though she KNEW that the YouTube video had nothing to do with the attack in Benghazi?

Lying about their deaths because you're in the heat of political campaign is disgusting...that was what both Hillary and many others in the Obama White House DID!

False comparison.

What did I "compare"?

The people that have chosen to "rationalize" are the ones who have chosen to overlook Hillary Clinton's blatant lies because they see her as the best way for progressives to retain the White House.

To my knowledge, no one CLAIMS that having private e-mail was against policy. The problem is the classified content that, in spite of claims to the contrary, was found on her server. But, I admire you for trying to her off the hook by subtly changing the topic.

To the best of my knowledge...using a private e-mail account for government business wasn't against the law but it went completely counter to a policy that President Obama set years ago. That being said...it doesn't appear as many listened to Barry because it's now been revealed this week that Lois Lerner also conducted official business on a private email account named after her dog to keep it hidden.

To my knowledge, no one CLAIMS that having private e-mail was against policy. The problem is the classified content that, in spite of claims to the contrary, was found on her server. But, I admire you for trying to her off the hook by subtly changing the topic.

To the best of my knowledge...using a private e-mail account for government business wasn't against the law but it went completely counter to a policy that President Obama set years ago. That being said...it doesn't appear as many listened to Barry because it's now been revealed this week that Lois Lerner also conducted official business on a private email account named after her dog to keep it hidden.

Well, I'm sure it was not a policy. It was probably just a suggestion. However, the classified restriction was the LAW. That'll be harder to shake.

In so many ways...the way that this Administration has conducted business is reminiscent of the Nixon White House...which is rather ironic since Barack Obama went into office promising to be the most transparent administration in history!

The GOP is desperate to bring down Hillary. Lies are the very least that they can produce. It will get much worse as time goes on.

The GOP is desperate to bring down Hillary. Lies are the very least that they can produce. It will get much worse as time goes on.

I think Hillary should be your nominee. Please don't bring her down.

Dude, I hate to break this to you but Hillary has almost as many enemies in the Democratic Party as she does in the Republican. It will get much worse as time goes on because she's running for President and at some point she's going to have to answer some tough questions posed not be those on the right...but by those on the left.

False comparison.

What did I "compare"?
asked and answered

'In a recent interview, also on CNN, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) admitted that the number of emails that Republicans claim were classified information in Hillary Clinton’s email account was not accurate due to retroactive classification.
I recently saw a story about Trey Gowdy complaining about too much classification, and things getting classified after the fact. I'll look for it later.

Forum List

Back