look at any before Presidency and after pictures of Bush or Obama

it takes a toll

really, can we as Americans feel comfortable with
her and her medical conditions
with her finger on the trigger?

no
I can see why her staff and the Democrat's MSM would
want to cover this up

I remember when I was 13? I watched our hamster slowly die from eating something he never should of ate,,,,,god,,thats what Hillary looked like.

If her closest friends/staff/confidant's know something...and she does wind up POTUS, then they are aware that she may do or say something while not in immediate control and make sure she does nothing too harmful to herself OR to the rest of us.

After Gracie had her seizures...she was always confused. She wandered a lot and was super antsy afterwards for at least an hour. Doc said that was normal after a seizure. But the more seizures she had, the more brain cells were being fried. This went on about a year. A tad less than a year, actually. Then she started seizing every 2 hours on the button. She was dying. But during those two hours, she would wander a lot, forgot how to use the doggie door, drank a lot of water, then the last hour she was her normal. No longer confused, wandering, thirsty but still was afraid of the doggy door and not sure how to go threw it. Her grand mals that horrible 24 hour period....her brain was on fire. I had her put down.

Hillary, after the seizure, looked just like Gracie did. Like...I know where I am but...who are these people? It was only a minute or less, but it was there.
And yes..I hope I'm wrong.

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

People can really do much better editing & cutting & faking video's than this one--LOL My nephew would have done much better.

Yeah, I just looked at the original video, and it seems as though she is reacting to someone questioning her in an exaggerated manner. However, she is one strange old coot, that's for sure. That was a strange reaction to a question.

I can't stand this person, she is vile and I wish she would fall of the face of the earth.

I watched both vids and the second one, she looks like she's just "joke reacting" to 5 people asking her questions all at once. She speaks perfectly normally prior to and immediately after her weird face expressions. This isn't anything, imo.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB
I used to date a girl who had grand mal seizures. If it was a grand mal seizure she would have hit the floor.
Someone said a clonic seizure?

It really does bring all the questions on her poor health back into the light

Makes one wonder if she is physically able to handle the job as President
Doubt voters would feel safe with her in control

hillrisk-i8424.jpg

Seriously, people.

It got old a long time ago.

If you don't like Hilary, that's fine. Just say so.

Don't make up a bunch of fuckwit lies and think they're going to help your position.

I get the impression that some posters here don't interact with real people in large groups very much. Obviously if something serious was going on, the people who are with Hillary (as opposed to the girls interrupting each other to ask her questions, who are the only ones acting startled) would not be standing there calmly smiling.

She's goofing on the girls, as if to say "If you're all going to talk at once, we'll never get anywhere." Then she changes the subject.

She knew exactly what she was doing. And I'm loving all the amateur diagnoses in this thread. "Well, I'm not a doctor, but it could be this, it could be that, it could be something else, but it definitely looks like a seizure."

A little less time staring at a screen and a little more time interacting with real people, people. It can be very instructive.

Seriously, people.

It got old a long time ago.

If you don't like Hilary, that's fine. Just say so.

Don't make up a bunch of fuckwit lies and think they're going to help your position.

I get the impression that some posters here don't interact with real people in large groups very much. Obviously if something serious was going on, the people who are with Hillary (as opposed to the girls interrupting each other to ask her questions, who are the only ones acting startled) would not be standing there calmly smiling.

She's goofing on the girls, as if to say "If you're all going to talk at once, we'll never get anywhere." Then she changes the subject.

She knew exactly what she was doing. And I'm loving all the amateur diagnoses in this thread. "Well, I'm not a doctor, but it could be this, it could be that, it could be something else, but it definitely looks like a seizure."

A little less time staring at a screen and a little more time interacting with real people, people. It can be very instructive.

Well, here we go again. "Hillary is dying, Not because we have medical training but because we want it to be true," Most children outgrow Magical Thinking before they start first grade,

Forum List

Back