Is Hillary Clinton the most corrupt politician to ever hold office in DC?

That vile despicable Crooked Hillary bitch is the most corrupt and dishonest politician this country has ever produced.

Not only is she corrupt and dishonest but given her record of incompetency and stupidity she has the potential to be an even worst President than this Hussein Obama asshole. That is sad because we always figured Hussein would maintain the position of worst President but she could unseat him like he unseated Jimmy Carter.

It's a tie between the WHITE BILL COSBY and the ENABLER with Barry being right there a 'nose' behind.

Coincidences surround her more than the governments of NK or Somalia. I would think yes.

She could be up there. Such an easy target. And the GOP brilliantly responds by running Trump. You can't make this shit up. .
Interesting that you would bring up Trump, you know, since he has literally nothing to do with this topic.
I addressed the topic, right there in the first two sentences.

And since this wouldn't be an important issue right now if she were not running for President, I felt it wasn't much of a stretch to point out how the opposition party is essentially helping her while it's complaining about her.

That vile despicable Crooked Hillary bitch is the most corrupt and dishonest politician this country has ever produced.

Not only is she corrupt and dishonest but given her record of incompetency and stupidity she has the potential to be an even worst President than this Hussein Obama asshole. That is sad because we always figured Hussein would maintain the position of worst President but she could unseat him like he unseated Jimmy Carter.
SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She's corrupt to the core. What Obama didn't accomplish in "fundamentally changing America" she will surely accomplish if elected president.

She's corrupt to the core. What Obama didn't accomplish in "fundamentally changing America" she will surely accomplish if elected president.
What fundamental changes to America didn't Obama accomplish that Hillary surely will accomplish when she is elected POTUS?

fbi is investing her. how is she even allowed to run still

I see you are crawling from under the rock. That's ok,m I'll help you out - FBI has concluded their investigation and found no case against Hillary.

Donald trump is due in court in January on charges of raping a 13 year old however.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Not clear if and when he is due in court over Trump University scam:

Federal Judge Allows Suit Against Trump University to Proceed

New Topics

Forum List

Back