Is Hillary Clinton being honest about her health?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Colostomy bags, urinary catheters, back braces are usually not used by people in the Peak of Health.

What a contrast is Mrs. Clinton's severe medical problems are in comparison to the medical report by Dr. Bornstein and Dr. Ronny Jackson on President Trump. These doctors admitted that Trump had unbelievably superb lab results and is probably the healthiest man ever to serve this nation in any capacity. Trump recorded the HIGHEST SCORE EVER in the cognitive test administered to the President by Dr. Jackson.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ag_under_hillary_clintons_loose_clothing.html

Colostomy bags, urinary catheters, back braces are usually not used by people in the Peak of Health.

What a contrast is Mrs. Clinton's severe medical problems are in comparison to the medical report by Dr. Bornstein and Dr. Ronny Jackson on President Trump. These doctors admitted that Trump had unbelievably superb lab results and is probably the healthiest man ever to serve this nation in any capacity. Trump recorded the HIGHEST SCORE EVER in the cognitive test administered to the President by Dr. Jackson.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ag_under_hillary_clintons_loose_clothing.html
I don’t think Hillary’s brain is powerful enough to power that body

Who is Hillary Clinton?

The 2016 and presumptive 2020 Presidential candidate of the Democrat Party.

Mark my word, she will be coronated again at the next Democrat convention.

Since Clinton was officially "cheated", she would be a shoo-in for the nomination had Trump not "stolen" the election in 2016. I don't see how she can be denied.

Further, Chelsea Clinton isn't ready yet, I thought she'd be in the Senate by now and ready to run in 2020. Leaves it up to the Dawg.

She is fine.:21::21: 1-photo-u1.jpg 1-photo-u149W6GS2T.jpg d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

I guess if you got nothing else, you have to go back to what worked for you a few years ago. Nobody cares about any health concerns you might have about Hillary.

Who is Hillary Clinton?

The 2016 and presumptive 2020 Presidential candidate of the Democrat Party.

Mark my word, she will be coronated again at the next Democrat convention.

Since Clinton was officially "cheated", she would be a shoo-in for the nomination had Trump not "stolen" the election in 2016. I don't see how she can be denied.

Further, Chelsea Clinton isn't ready yet, I thought she'd be in the Senate by now and ready to run in 2020. Leaves it up to the Dawg.

Wait, what?

Forum List

Back