Is Hillary a racist demagogue?

Hillary “I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,”
New York has lost congressional seats.
CA has become the highest poverty rate state.

In India Hillary said that she lost because the people who voted for Trump are racist.
“You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs,”
“You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.”
I hope that the Indians know that Hillary is a despicable racist demagogue.

hilary is a democrat...so, of course she is a racist...racism is at the core of the democrat party....

Is Crooked Hillary pregnant? WTF!

Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton Debate Cold Open - SNL

SNL mocks the idea of Hillary being physically feeble and unstable. If Trump had slipped, every skit of Trump would include the Trump actor slipping, needing to be held up, and the specter of death standing nearby.

Why is SNL not charged with violating campaign finance laws for making their show a commercial for Hillary 4 President?

Again, my theory as to why Crooked Hillary wear those ridiculous moo moo outfits is to hide the modified hockey shorts underneath. Unless that is a giant diaper.

tackla-hockey-pant-womens-w880.jpg

The point being Huma and her handlers know she can fall at any moment and the last thing they want is Crooked Hillary spending weeks in a hospital with a broken hip.

In India Hillary said that she lost because the people who voted for Trump are racist.
“You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs,”
“You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.”

Racist, maybe, elitist definitely!

hilary is a democrat...so, of course she is a racist...racism is at the core of the democrat party....

No matter what she does (obviously) Democrats would still vote for her .. :laughing0301:

21034640_10155677332258588_1620504372012812223_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back