Is hell anything like -- do unto others and love the sinner?

Almost nothing of Christianity is original. They usurped the Jewish God of war and then plagiarized almost every othe religion for their words of wisdom.

Witness the shitbrained logic of Atheists:

Moses: God created the heavens and the earth!
You: Moses, you stole that! Adam and Eve said the same thing before you did!

I hope you're not pretending to be a Christian now, you hateful fucking worm.

Almost nothing of Christianity is original. They usurped the Jewish God of war and then plagiarized almost every othe religion for their words of wisdom.

You make my point. Thanks.

Too bad that Christianity did not usurp Jewish thinking when they usurped their God.

RaceandHistory.com - Doubting the Story of Exodus

If they had, they might have come up with a moral religion and a God who does not have his son needlessly murdered.

BTW. I am not an atheist. I fust have a God with morals while yours has none.

Regards
DL

You make my point. Thanks.

Too bad that Christianity did not usurp Jewish thinking when they usurped their God.

If they had, they might have come up with a moral religion and a God who does not have his son needlessly murdered.

Regards
DL

You're an idiot

More shitbrained logic from you. You charge, 1) Christians took the Jew's God. 2) Christians reject Jewish thinking that there is no God.

The Jews murdered Jesus, and God just took advantage of their nature.

More shitbrained logic from you. You charge, 1) Christians took the Jew's God. 2) Christians reject Jewish thinking that there is no God.

The Jews murdered Jesus, and God just took advantage of their nature.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related]God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back