Is heaven a communist utopia?

Heaven is based on Communist ideals

Everyone is treated the same regardless of how hard they work. Slackers get the same heaven as Saints. Hard work is discouraged

I don't see why, if I go to heaven, I should be treated like everyone else. Some people deserve better than those who barely make it to heaven.

There has to be different classes where some get better access to god than others

Uh yeah....

My understanding is that heaven wasn't designed for pathological liars...

I think that the those who believe in such things had another location designed for folk like you...

I don't see why, if I go to heaven, I should be treated like everyone else. Some people deserve better than those who barely make it to heaven.

There has to be different classes where some get better access to god than others

Uh yeah....

My understanding is that heaven wasn't designed for pathological liars...

I think that the those who believe in such things had another location designed for folk like you...

I plan to be drinking beers with God while you are asking....

What did I do wrong?

Actually, we can't get closer than that. That's what happens in a closed, oppressive and brutal society. There are no accurate numbers, because the oppressors lie, and kill everybody with first hand knowledge.

You need to do something about that avatar. John 3:16 always reminds me of John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

Thus condemning 80% of all the humans who have ever walked on the planet. Anybody who sucks down that ancient bullshit scribed by people who didn't know shit from shinola, where they shit last, Up from Down, that the earth was round, were killing witches by the thousands, etc. etc. just don't have their act together.
Poor boy, yes boy. Don't say " I am 77 years old". Who cares, you are an immature boy who has no clue what the truth is.

Maybe if you were smart enough to understand what Jesus was saying you wouldn't be so stupid.

Maybe if you were smart enough to understand what Jesus was saying you wouldn't be so stupid.

So you are claiming that Jesus was a communist?

Sorry......St Peter doesn't drink

Paul advised Timothy, “No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities” (I Timothy 5:23).

Try again, sparky....

Wine is for pansies...

We are talking beer here

Real men dont drink wine together. Wine is for drinking with women when you are trying to get laid

Last edited:
Sorry......St Peter doesn't drink

Paul advised Timothy, “No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities” (I Timothy 5:23).

Try again, sparky....

Wine is for pansies...

We are talking beer here

Real men dont drink wine together. Wine is for drinking with women when you are trying to get laid

Real communists drink vodka in heaven.

Forum List

Back