Is He Smarter than Us?

And now Si's back to that cute little game where he jumps up and down shouting "logical fallacy" because he can't deal with the fact that he was proven wrong yet again.
I'm not the one grasping at trying to be right here. YOU have yet to support a thing. I'm asking you to do so. You get angry. It's pathetic.

Right...And that one was quite the stumblin'-bumblin' piece of work, too....Nothing at all like his teleprompter jobs.

You asked for evidence that he didn't write his "autobiographies"?...There it is.

So you don't have any evidence to support that claim. Not a shock.
The evidence is in the language.

Neither of the two books use the kinds of similar metaphors and analogies you'd expect from the same author. Moreover, if little Barry's writing has proved anything, it's that he has no concept for the usage of overall thematic structures.

If he can't even put together a tight 20-minute speech when he sequesters himself for days on end, there's zero chance that he can write an entire book.

Anyways, most books like this are ghost written...What's so hard to believe that Barry the Manchild's are any exception?

yawnmx.gif

And now Si's back to that cute little game where he jumps up and down shouting "logical fallacy" because he can't deal with the fact that he was proven wrong yet again.
I'm not the one grasping at trying to be right here. YOU have yet to support a thing. I'm asking you to do so. You get angry. It's pathetic.

And now, just as I predicted, Si claims that no supporting evidence has been provided, even though it has.

Right...And that one was quite the stumblin'-bumblin' piece of work, too....Nothing at all like his teleprompter jobs.

You asked for evidence that he didn't write his "autobiographies"?...There it is.

So you don't have any evidence to support that claim. Not a shock.
The evidence is in the language.

Neither of the two books use the kinds of similar metaphors and analogies you'd expect from the same author. Moreover, if little Barry's writing has proved anything, it's that he has no concept for the usage of overall thematic structures.

If he can't even put together a tight 20-minute speech when he sequesters himself for days on end, there's zero chance that he can write an entire book.

Anyways, most books like this are ghost written...What's so hard to believe that Barry the Manchild's are any exception?

You don't have evidence. If you did, you'd post it. Instead, you just state your beliefs as if they are facts. And yes, it would be hard to believe Obama's books were ghostwritten. For starters, his first book was published in 1994. Why would a publishing company pay to have a book ghostwritten to tell the story of a guy no one knows?

Forum List

Back