Is Hawaii A US Colony?

I wonder why 96% of the Hawaiians voted for inclusion in the USA? Must be because they wanted to..

I bet if we tried hard enough we could find someone in every State that wants their state to withdraw from the Union.....

From what I heard, your Math does not add up: Native Hawaiians, according to Paul Neves and his friends, want to be left alone to manage their lives and determine their destiny.

Who cares?

I wonder why 96% of the Hawaiians voted for inclusion in the USA? Must be because they wanted to..

I bet if we tried hard enough we could find someone in every State that wants their state to withdraw from the Union.....

From what I heard, your Math does not add up: Native Hawaiians, according to Paul Neves and his friends, want to be left alone to manage their lives and determine their destiny.

Who cares?

I care, and so do a lot of decent folks still around on Planet Earth. Every wondered why the government has become so paranoid and quick to go to war without just cause?

Haunted by ghosts of evil past. I think we will all live better if we learn how to live and let others live their lives in peace (or semblace of peace)!

Hell, you don't have to go back to the 1840's. The US seized half of Alaska and put it under federal (national park) control within the last couple of decades.

And who the fuck are you to determine "just cause"?

A true human with natural responsibility to look-out for the well being of my fellow humans: You will soon find out just how much power and influence I have regarding activities on Planet Earth.

Hell, you don't have to go back to the 1840's. The US seized half of Alaska and put it under federal (national park) control within the last couple of decades.

I know, and the US continues to seize lands both domestically and internationally. Such barbaric activities however have to be stopped. I believe offsprings deserve to live their lives in some semblance of peace, rather than spending needed energy and time attempting to cover up for the ills of their forefathers.

Imagine how wealthy people would be, if federal money was not being constantly spent in wars to cover evil tracks of malicious deeds of forefathers. Just imagine.

I know, and the US continues to seize lands both domestically and internationally. Such barbaric activities however have to be stopped. I believe offsprings deserve to live their lives in some semblance of peace, rather than spending needed energy and time attempting to cover up for the ills of their forefathers.

Imagine how wealthy people would be, if federal money was not being constantly spent in wars to cover evil tracks of malicious deeds of forefathers. Just imagine.

I haven't seen evidence that the US has seized international land lately, not that I'm against the concept.

I haven't seen evidence that the US has seized international land lately, not that I'm against the concept.

Why am I not surprised? Anyway, Ivory Coast, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan are but few International States currently being colonized by the US and its allies.

What do you think the unjust invasions, unnecessary killings and unlawful occupation of these lands are? These are US and allies colonization of these nations:

In Colonization, the perpetrator only needs puppet (be it ambassador or native of victim land) to carry out its wishes. Remember Thomas Gage and Francis Smith? They were representatives of the British government that was imposing upon North Americans in the 1770s. This, was colonization in action.

Last edited:
Hawaiivotesinset.JPG

Over 94.33% of the votes cast (a record turnout at the time) were in FAVOR of Hawaii becoming a State and adopting the Act of Congress granting Statehood.

So much for the "colony" bullshit.

I am simply telling you folks what Native Hawaiian Paul Neves and his friends are saying. I appreciate your document, though an old record.

Ivory Coast, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan are but few International States currently being colonized by the US and its allies.

No they're not, you idiot.

Colonization can take several forms, such as was the case in North America up to the 1770s. In Colonization, the perpetrator may decide to simply use puppet (be it ambassador or native of victim land) to carry out its wishes. Remember Thomas Gage and Francis Smith?

Thomas Gage and Francis Smith were representatives of the British government that was imposing upon North Americans up to the 1770s. This, was a form of colonization. Of course, when North Americans resisted British impositions (they too like freedom fighting Middle Easterners, Africans and others in developing nations), were called insurgents and terrorists by the British.

And who the fuck are you to determine "just cause"?

A true human with natural responsibility to look-out for the well being of my fellow humans: You will soon find out just how much power and influence I have regarding activities on Planet Earth.

What are you going to do... Put your lips around the muffler on my lawn mower to stop me for contributing to global warming? Have at it.

No they're not, you idiot.

Colonization can take several forms

None of which apply, idiot.

Colonization, the perpetrator may decide to simply use puppet (be it ambassador or native of victim land) to carry out its wishes. Remember Thomas Gage and Francis Smith?

Thomas Gage and Francis Smith were representatives of the British government that was imposing upon North Americans up to the 1770s. This, was a form of colonization. Of course, when North Americans resisted British impositions (they too like freedom fighting Middle Easterners, Africans and others in developing nations), were called insurgents and terrorists by the British.

Hawaii was first occupied by American servicemen. The queen was put into prison and lands confiscated from native Hawaiians. Japanese Americans were brought in to work the fields and factories. when the vote for statehood was taken the japanese Americans outnumbered the native hawaiians 10 to 1.
Hawaii was taken over by the US. Only in the last decade have native hawaiians that could prove themselves native were allowed to get their land back. Just like the native Americans the Hawaiians were never given the chance to say no to statehood.
Many resent it but too few of the population to have any weight politically.
It is a sad history that lies hidden. Hawaii was a good supplier of sugar and an excelent naval base. Two things the US needed before the war. It became even more important after WWII as a naval base and radar base in the middle of the Pacific. I was nine years old when Hawaii became a state and I had an aunt that lived on the big island. She was horrified by the treatment of the Hawaiians at the hands of the US military. This was a military coup backed by a seeded election. The state of Hawaii should still be the Kingdom of Hawaii with a reigning queen.

Hawaii was first occupied by American servicemen. The queen was put into prison and lands confiscated from native Hawaiians. Japanese Americans were brought in to work the fields and factories.

When the vote for statehood was taken, the Japanese Americans outnumbered the Native Hawaiians 10 to 1. Hawaii was taken over by the US. Only in the last decade have Native Hawaiians that could prove themselves native were allowed to get their land back. Just like the Native Americans, the Hawaiians were never given the chance to say "no" to statehood.

Many resent it, but too few of the population to have any weight politically.It is a sad history that lies hidden.

Hawaii was a good supplier of sugar and an excelent naval base: Two things the US needed before the war. It became even more important after WWII as a naval base and radar base in the middle of the Pacific.

I was nine years old when Hawaii became a state and I had an aunt that lived on the big island. She was horrified by the treatment of the Hawaiians at the hands of the US military. This was a military coup backed by a seeded election. The state of Hawaii should still be the Kingdom of Hawaii with a reigning queen.

I greatly appreciate your above input. Paul Neves and his friends insist the Kingdom of Hawaii was never relinquished by Native Hawaiians. I suspected and stated earlier that those who voted for US statehood may have been immigrants, not the Natives. Thanks, again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back