Is Hawaii A US Colony?

I guess you're an ignorant shit too. Almost 100% of the island voted to accept statehood.

You idiot.

Well, Paul Neves, native of Hawaii says:

"We are not an internal affair of the US government."

Well, Bob Johnson, native of Duluth says:

"I like cornbread."

Hawaii is a state.

There is still a movement among Hawaiians to create a separate entity giving them autonomy.

There have been/still are similar movements in Alaska.

You think the US may bring Puerto Rico into the union to make 50 if Hawaii is finally left alone? What I heard from Paul Neves and saw on documentary "Temple Under Siege" was not humane at all.

Last edited:
I wonder how different things would be for Hawaiians were they not colonized by the US.

"They are killing our sons and daughters and thousands of people in other nations in the name of freedom and human rights, and we are being enslaved right here as a State of the US," said Paul Neves

Last edited:
I wonder why 96% of the Hawaiians voted for inclusion in the USA? Must be because they wanted to..

I bet if we tried hard enough we could find someone in every state that wants their state to withdraw from the Union.....

I wonder why 96% of the Hawaiians voted for inclusion in the USA? Must be because they wanted to..

I bet if we tried hard enough we could find someone in every State that wants their state to withdraw from the Union.....

From what I heard, your Math does not add up: Native Hawaiians, according to Paul Neves and his friends, want to be left alone to manage their lives and determine their destiny.

Native Hawaiians? I wonder what percentage of the population that might be, in 1959? Or today?

Now, there lies the answer to your confusion: Native Hawaiians, not immigrant Hawaiians such as Barack Obama, want to be left alone.

What percentage are Native Hawaiians of current population of the Kingdom of Hawaii? I think Paul Neves and his friends would have an accurate approximation.

I bet if we tried hard enough we could find someone in every State that wants their state to withdraw from the Union.....

From what I heard, your Math does not add up:.

What you "heard"? The figures cited above are FACT.

Hawaiivotesinset.JPG

Over 94.33% of the votes cast (a record turnout at the time) were in FAVOR of Hawaii becoming a State and adopting the Act of Congress granting Statehood.

So much for the "colony" bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back