Is Harry Reid brain dead?

As Senate Majority Leader when he gets ousted in 2010. My fear is the Big Dick Turbin. An even worse leftist scumbag!

After the last administration, Katrina, market crash, near great depression, wild deficit spending on invading a soverign nation, let he without brain caste the first insult - Ah so be it, I see above, the mindless have started the stone throwing...

No different than the stones thrown at Bush and Cheney every day. Hell. They aren't even in power.

At least OL'Harry is in power. I think.

Yeah. He's definetly brain dead or going, going, going, and then gone. Jeeze.

After the last administration, Katrina, market crash, near great depression, wild deficit spending on invading a soverign nation, let he without brain caste the first insult - Ah so be it, I see above, the mindless have started the stone throwing...

When you grow up and move out of the house, it is a good time to stop blaming your parents for stuff. 0bama has been in office over a year now. Time to own up to his shortcomings midcan5. Now, if your suggesting Bush should get another crack at fixing things, your guy can throw in the towel anytime. Mr. Biden will actually get a shot at it, not Mr. Bush.

he's never looked healthy and now he's saying stuff like this.
YouTube - Harry Reid: Only 36,000 Lost Their Jobs Today :eusa_eh:

Senator Reid is the best friend the Repugs have right now.

When you consider the fact that when Mr. Obama came into to office (and including the last three (03) months of bushie baby) that our country was losing Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand (750,000) jobs a month, this number is amazing.

Reid is the one who tied up health care for months on end. He would rather run than fight.

Last edited:
Just another demonstration of how F'd up many of our elected 'leaders' are. OH, how the world is laughing at this country now.

Only 36,000 jobs lost.............but this brain dead nit wit still has his job, taxpayer supplied perks and benefits doesn't he? I love how they pretend to give a shit,and spew profound revelations. :cuckoo:

Truly he is just one of many political embarrassments in this entire system that reached their collective levels of incompetence years ago, and we are still stuck with them.......WTF...OVER?.

i think he's so old his brain has shrunk to a prune.that exspains why he says such dumb ass stuff.:cuckoo:

Is Harry Reid brain dead?

Does a bear shit in the woods?, Has Nancy Pelosi run out of facial skin? Is Obama crushing our economy?. The answer is YES!

Nancy Pelosi's next facial treatment.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUaZ4hpNeg&feature=related]YouTube - sugar water[/ame]

LOL...very funny shitcan5....and Obama continues every single thing Bush did.

he's never looked healthy and now he's saying stuff like this.
YouTube - Harry Reid: Only 36,000 Lost Their Jobs Today :eusa_eh:

Senator Reid is the best friend the Repugs have right now.

When you consider the fact that when Mr. Obama came into to office (and including the last three (03) months of bushie baby) that our country was losing Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand (750,000) jobs a month, this number is amazing.

Reid is the one who tied up health care for months on end. He would rather run than fight.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back