Is Harry Potter the prophesized Anti-Christianity

I grew up watching war and horror movies...I never wanted to be a monster...although I did join the military when I grew up...liked John Wayne and Audie Murphy as well as a few others...The point being even as a child I new the difference between reality and entertainment..
I asked my grandkids about Harry Potter...they all said it was just a fun movie and knew it was not real...enough said! :rotflmao: :halo: :firing:

gop_jeff said:
He is the tool of Satan, being used to attract millions of young followers into his world of witchcraft and deceit.

Many made the same type of statements about Star Wars when it first came out. I was even forced to go to a special class at church that told us the Force wasn't real...

no1tovote4 said:
Many made the same type of statements about Star Wars when it first came out. I was even forced to go to a special class at church that told us the Force wasn't real...

Oh, but it is real.

May the force be with you, No1.

I got my daughter the complete collection of the books (at that time, now a new book is out) and she really liked them. She also enjoys the movies quite a bit. At the same time she enjoys going to her AWANA meetings every Wednesday (sort of like Baptist Girl Scouts) and isn't conflicted because she knows reality from fantasy. I don't think people give kids enough credit sometimes for being able to think for themselves. She's 10, by the way.

See, this is the same crowd that, in the mid to late 90s, was screaming that violent video games caused school shootings. Before that, it was violent TV. Before that, tabletop RPGs caused cult activity and suicide. I'm sure there was something before that, but I wasn't around for it.

Hobbit said:
See, this is the same crowd that, in the mid to late 90s, was screaming that violent video games caused school shootings. Before that, it was violent TV. Before that, tabletop RPGs caused cult activity and suicide. I'm sure there was something before that, but I wasn't around for it.

elvis presley

Harry Potter's actually very bad. It teaches children to achieve their goals by magic and witchraft. Harnessing demonic powers, essentially. The only clean energy is Jesusahol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back