Is HAARP for real?

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
...HAARP: Gov't controls weather, for earthquakes, and other weather phenomena?

Is this stuff for real or just some Conspiracy Theory?:confused:

Someone sent me this and I have to say, I think just Poppycock...but just mho of course.

HAARP AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT AFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
by: Begich, Nick, MD
Dr. Nick Begich is the eldest son of the late United States Congressman from Alaska, Dr. Nick Begich, Sr. Dr. Begich has served as an expert witness and speaker before European parliament and has lectured on various issues to groups representing statesmen, elected officials, scientists, citizen concerns and others. He has published articles throughout the world on new technologies, politics, health and science, and his books include Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, and Earth Rising: The Revolution Toward a Thousand Years of Peace.
More at the link they sent my way:
Consumer Health Articles: HAARP AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT AFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR

Is there really any FACTUAL INFORMATION AND RESEARCH that can prove it exists or not? If so, where does one find such information?

Another aspect of HAARP that is extremely important is a non-linear effect. Researchers at Stanford University discovered that if you put energy into the upper ionosphere and magnetosphere, in the ULF range (ultra low frequency range), you can create a catalyst which causes natural energy to be released. They found that the signal sent up was amplified by a thousand times when it arrived there. HAARP, when it is fully completed, will have one billion watts of effective radiative power. If you can manipulate that energy to get the amplification effect, it is huge. They have also created some new signal amplifiers. According to patents, transferring energy through this transmitter into huge Mylar reflectors and bouncing the signal back to the earth to where it can be re-introduced to the energy grid, is supposed to be economically feasible in the next couple of years. The problem is that if the reflector moves only slightly, you may have a path of energy rolling through your neighbourhood. Research also suggests that by using this instrument, you could actually change the chemical composition of the upper atmosphere.

The laws of physics show this article to be a complete load of ca-ca.

It says "natural energy" gets released. WHAT natural energy? You cannot just make energy, and if there was that much potential energy in the ionosphere in some form, why doesn't everyone know about it and why hasn't someone come up with a way to tap it? A means of amplifying power a thousand times just by beaming it up into the atmosphere is just another crackpot free energy scheme.

Better yet, why do they reference patents, yet not tell us what patents they are talking about? Patents are freely obtainable by everyone. They could have at least gained some credibility by referencing the patents, yet, like most conspiracy theories, they only elude to experts, patents and other "credible" sources without ever actually mentioning who they are.

Is this stuff for real or just some Conspiracy Theory?

Dutchsinse says yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCLQbfL92oQ]4/7/2011 -- Large HAARP rings appear over Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri[/ame]

Of course, if Terrel says it is true, you can bet it isn't! Still laughing about March 15th being the end of the world as your non-existant planet wiped us out! :lol:

Hi Patriot:

Of course, if Terrel says it is true, you can bet it isn't! Still laughing about March 15th being the end of the world as your non-existant planet wiped us out! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I]Mike's Video Showing 2/27/2010 Chile and 3/11/2011 Japan ELEnin Alignments[/ame]

March 11, 2011 is still happening over in Japan from the ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment. The event timeline (GLP) was four days off and nobody said the world was going to end. In that case, there would not be a 9/11 perigee and 9/26 Sun/ELEnin/Earth alignment were a pole shift is expected. There would be no 11/22/2011 alignment on the timeline, because the earth would be destroyed. You think the first alignment was a joke?? They are not laughing in Japan and guess what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0sgvyjvF0]- Radioactive Fallout -- in Saint Louis Missouri rain water[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6NZXV8RBE]This Is Happening Now In America[/ame]

This is what you are going to see all over the USA. Go ahead and laugh big guy, because this dwarf star is still ...

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

... 1.893 AU away from Earth and closing. We will see who is curled up in a little ball crying for mommy when the crap hits the fan and the nuclear reactors start busting apart here in the USA.

I seem to recall you making similar boasts right before March 15. You were full of shit then. You are full of shit now. You will be full of shit throughout eternity. Your credibility is so bad you are like the boy who cried conspiracy. You could actually uncover a real conspiracy and nobody would ever believe you. :lol: Such is the life of a conspiratard.

Is this stuff for real or just some Conspiracy Theory?

Dutchsinse says yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCLQbfL92oQ]4/7/2011 -- Large HAARP rings appear over Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri[/ame]
Here comes Terral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC FAIL CONSISTENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone sent me this and I have to say, I think just Poppycock...but just mho of course.

Dr. Nick Begich is the eldest son of the late United States Congressman from Alaska, Dr. Nick Begich, Sr. Dr. Begich has served as an expert witness and speaker before European parliament and has lectured on various issues to groups representing statesmen, elected officials, scientists, citizen concerns and others. He has published articles throughout the world on new technologies, politics, health and science, and his books include Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, and Earth Rising: The Revolution Toward a Thousand Years of Peace.
Consumer Health Articles: HAARP AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT AFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOUR

Is there really any FACTUAL INFORMATION AND RESEARCH that can prove it exists or not? If so, where does one find such information?
Was a thought provoking episode on TV, last night, about weather as a weapon.

I was really hoping for more tinfoil hatters' responses on HAARP than this.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The place is real, what it does is classified. Some think they are responsible for the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Considering that was one of Jesse Ventura's "investigations," for which he could offer no proof of motive, even he had to admit it's a conspiracy theory.

WADR, Mags......Jesse Ventura not being able to find an answer on something can't automatically dismiss it.

He probably couldn't calculate the square root of 16 but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist
:lol:

If HAARP was so innocent - why are 12 sites being developed around the world and why do they say nothing about them officially?

:doubt:

Considering that was one of Jesse Ventura's "investigations," for which he could offer no proof of motive, even he had to admit it's a conspiracy theory.

I didn't watch that particular show, but it exists...they wouldn't let him in so how could he "prove" anything?

HAARP exists, the question is..."what does it do?"

If HAARP was so innocent - why are 12 sites being developed around the world and why do they say nothing about them officially?

:doubt:

Maybe they want to keep the technology classified. Why give ALL our secrets to China?

HAARP exists, the question is..."what does it do?"

I don't know, lol, wow.. even when I read Wiki on it, I'd have to study what it researches, cause I have no clue what the majority of these below mean! lol :tongue:

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Research at the HAARP includes:

1.Ionospheric super heating
2.Plasma line observations
3.Stimulated electron emission observations
4.Gyro frequency heating research
5.Spread F observations
6.High velocity trace runs
7.Airglow observations
8.Heating induced scintillation observations
9.VLF and ELF generation observations [4]
10.Radio observations of meteors
11.Polar mesospheric summer echoes: PMSE have been studied using the IRI as a powerful radar, as well as with the 28 MHz radar, and the two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomena.
12.Research on extraterrestrial HF radar echos: the Lunar Echo experiment (2008).[5][6]
13.Testing of Spread Spectrum Transmitters (2009)
14.Meteor shower impacts on the ionosphere
15.Response and recovery of the ionosphere from solar flares and geomagnetic storms
16.The effect of ionospheric disturbances on GPS satellite signal quality

Forum List

Back