Is gravity independent of electromagnetic radiation?

This bedrock physics seems too impermanent and changes constantly, thankfully Manmade Global Warming is settled science.

Hey, instead of lab tests and experiments, why don't you physicists just say you have consensus?

I apologize, I am a housewife, not a physicist.... Settled science? I hear snakes hissing at that one, for some reason.

Ignore Frank, he doesn't believe in science. He thinks the computer he is typing on is made of magic.
Now frank, why don't you leave your parents basement and go hunt down the witches that made that magic box.

I made a pithy observation about the differences between physics and manmade global warming "science". It went way over you head

This thread needs to die.

I agree. As soon as Frank posts, it's only a matter of time before a thread descends into inanity. :cool:

Well, it's not just this. The author of that article simply copied and pasted common knowledge and published it as his own. It's all a huge farce.

If you want to get real research material that I often use as reference material for my experiments and research, look no further than:

arXiv.org e-Print archive

Forum List

Back