Is Google play music the new windows ME?

85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

People use Google Play for music?...hmm...odd.
I'd never heard of it till this thread. :dunno:
It´s Google´s Music Player. It´s not the Android standard player but who wants his phones to be shipped with Google Play must pre-install Google´s apps.
Oh I wan't interested in knowing anything about it............ Thanks anyway.
Thank Vlad.
Thanks Boris. BTW how's Natasha doing these days?

This raises the question what is an actually good music player for Android. I reject any player that is actually a fucking store sucking the bucks out of me. I went to Poweramp that sucked 6 bucks out of me! 6 bucks! And when your Internet connection is interrupted for a minute or two this shit simply stops playing your music claiming you have an illegal copy! Previously I used Impulse Music Player. Its quite good but with version 2.0.7, that shitheads added a suspicious new permission without an adherent feature. So no, there is simply no good music player.

This raises the question what is an actually good music player for Android. I reject any player that is actually a fucking store sucking the bucks out of me. I went to Poweramp that sucked 6 bucks out of me! 6 bucks! And when your Internet connection is interrupted for a minute or two this shit simply stops playing your music claiming you have an illegal copy! Previously I used Impulse Music Player. Its quite good but with version 2.0.7, that shitheads added a suspicious new permission without an adherent feature. So no, there is simply no good music player.

I use Pandora, Amazon Music...but not for long, typical Amazon...come out with a good service... then run an update and suddenly a whole shit load of the good stuff moves to "Amazon Unlimited"...so they want you to pay more after already paying subscription. Screw You. They do the same thing with TV shows, you get the first season but they want you to pay per episode after that....screw you.
I use Pandora some, it's decent.
As for playing my own music I have from the glorious days of Napster...VLC.

I use Pandora, Amazon Music...but not for long, typical Amazon...come out with a good service... then run an update and suddenly a whole shit load of the good stuff moves to "Amazon Unlimited"...so they want you to pay more after already paying subscription. Screw You. They do the same thing with TV shows, you get the first season but they want you to pay per episode after that....screw you.
I use Pandora some, it's decent.
As for playing my own music I have from the glorious days of Napster...VLC.
Sounds terrible. And I don´t like to use all-around players for music on Android. If you do, I advice to checkout BS Player. It isn´t free resp. has a pro variant but it has its own engine and many more useful features. I figured out for example, that if you zoom in on a video played with VLC (uses Android player´s engine) it doesn´t really zoom but warps the aspect ratio which is unacceptable.

Forum List

Back