Is God vs Satan - Final Battle how the world supposed to end?

Then God must have seen Satan's rebellion. It must've been part of His plan for creation. And therefore injustice and suffering are part of His plan.

So why then did God foresee that Adam and Eve would fall from Grace, but forbade them from eating from the Tree of Knowledge anyway? God foresaw the flood? God foresaw the enslavement of the Jews and their eventual release, but hardened Pharoah's heart; for what reason? God foresaw Judas' betrayal? God knows who is bound for damnation. Can God change His mind? Can any of us change the future if the future is known to God and His ultimate plan is already at work?
So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people," Exodus 32:12-14,

Man has changed God's mind at times. God was dealing with a very ugly, willful group of people. They were the only people on earth that God retracted His unmerited favor for them and changed His name from Abba< Loving, constantly forgiving, Daddy, to Judge. He did so because they challenged Him to bring it!
When they decided to kill Moses it was the last straw. He started dropping them like flies. Aaron changed God's mind, and He stopped. For Aaron's sake, not the Jew's sake.

We are made in His image. Just like us, God experiences joy, sadness, pride, anguish, compassion, anger, forgiveness.
I had a Dad who loved me to the moon and back, but boy, could I ever piss him off, and was often punished for my behavior, but was always and perpetually forgiven, because He loved me.

There is a paradox in omnipresence and omniscience. If He exists at all times and not only knows what will happen but has already experienced the future, as we perceive time, how can He change His mind?
As in this case...."So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people," (Exodus 32:14, NASB). God had compassion, which changed his mind.

Akasha is the hall of records, where everything that has happened or ever will happen, is already written down. That's where John was taken by the angel to learn what to write about Revelations. It is also where Edgar Cayce went to get information.
Edgar Cayce A.R.E. Akashic Records/Book of Life

Akashic Records

That doesn't address the paradox. How can God, who is all places at all times and who already knows what will happen, change His mind?

God changing His mind, changes the future. He knows it will and the change is ok with Him, and factored into the future. He can look to a point in the future and say, this is where I changed my mind and this is the difference that it made, in the future. A whole lot of the Bible contains covenants that say, "If you do this, then I will do this..." The future, like time is malleable. And considering how many dimensions there may be, God may be able to point to a dimension and say, "Here is the future where I did not change my mind." There may be a parallel universe where Aaron did not intercede, and God's mind was not changed. There is so much we have yet to learn about the Physics of God.

The Jews God would have killed, for trying to kill Moses, continued with their lives and the future was altered for them, and God knew beforehand what Aaron was going to do. Yet, He let him do it and in so doing, righteousness was counted to Aaron.

Abraham had an odd encounter with God. Not odd if you consider them as a friend persuading a friend, but the friend was God, and God was willing to change His mind about Sodom and the other 4 cities, if Abraham could have found a few honest men, but the doom went on as scheduled. God knew it would, but still gave Abraham the opportunity to change God's mind. Even though the outcome remained the same, it was counted as righteousness to Abraham.

God knew the outcome of the wrestling match with Jacob, and yet let it go on all night long, and counted it as righteousness to Jacob.

When there were only 8 human beings left on this planet, whose DNA had not been altered by demons entering humans and creating grotesque offspring, that God, in order to salvage man, drowned the grotesque mutations. The only thing left breathing were pure human and pure animal, and yet it grieved God so much to have to do it, that He vowed never to do it again.

God is mysterious. And yet if you realize that we are like Him, grief and joy and love, forgiveness, compassion, even changing one's mind allow us to understand our Father, our Daddy, our Abba.

God: -250
Satan: +210

The floor is open...
Are you a bookie?

The bookie of the judgement day...

Since Michael an angel defeated satan and his angels and threw them out of heaven to the vicinity of the earth, you made a bad wager---Jehovah will kill satan and his angels.

HE won't kill them. They are eternal. He has created a special place for them to reside for eternity. And Satan was shot out of Heaven like a lightening bolt. He has to request admittance if He wants an appointment with God.

There is a whole situation going on here and in the heavens that we can't see. A demon here on earth, was just walking down the street, turned the corner and ran right into Jesus. Then asked Jesus what He was during down here, because it wasn't time yet. Apparently, Christ's victory over Satan at the cross was privileged information.

God's place on earth is Israel (the original). Satan's is at the mouth of the Tigris Euphrates. God's place is Heaven, Satan's directly below Heaven. And one hell of a battle is raging there. One of God's angels had to call for back up and it still took him 3 months to get a message down here to Daniel.
I don't know what battle protocol is in Heaven, but it must preclude zapping Satan and his troops out of existence, even though God is capable. The fact that God has got to be 100% Just in order to retain His title may have something to do with it. There must be rules of engagement that we are not privy to. We are told that several of the most notorious demons are in chains right now for our protection. There is a whole community of spirits here from both sides that we are completely oblivious to.

Last edited:
God: -250
Satan: +210

The floor is open...
Are you a bookie?

The bookie of the judgement day...

Since Michael an angel defeated satan and his angels and threw them out of heaven to the vicinity of the earth, you made a bad wager---Jehovah will kill satan and his angels.

HE won't kill them. They are eternal. He has created a special place for them to reside for eternity. And Satan was shot out of Heaven like a lightening bolt. He has to request admittance if He wants an appointment with God.

There is a whole situation going on here and in the heavens that we can't see. A demon here on earth, was just walking down the street, turned the corner and ran right into Jesus. Then asked Jesus what He was during down here, because it wasn't time yet. Apparently, Christ's victory over Satan at the cross was privileged information.

God's place on earth is Israel (the original). Satan's is at the mouth of the Tigris Euphrates. God's place is Heaven, Satan's directly below Heaven. And one hell of a battle is raging there. One of God's angels had to call for back up and it still took him 3 months to get a message down here to Daniel.
I don't know what battle protocol is in Heaven, but it must preclude zapping Satan and his troops out of existence, even though God is capable. The fact that God has got to be 100% Just in order to retain His title may have something to do with it. There must be rules of engagement that we are not privy to. We are told that several of the most notorious demons are in chains right now for our protection. There is a whole community of spirits here from both sides that we are completely oblivious to.

Actually--the lake of fire = eternal destruction.
Yes little mortals give themselves big titles and think they are running this earth. The spirit world is in full control--Jesus said-- satan is the ruler of this world( system of things)---- mortals are just his puppets.
sinful( unrepentant) mortals are as well destined for the lake of fire--Jesus taught this truth---Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW will find it. For many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to -DESTRUCTION.

And so all this time 'god' is watching all the misery on Earth while he is busy, what, getting cable installed?

So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people," Exodus 32:12-14,

Man has changed God's mind at times. God was dealing with a very ugly, willful group of people. They were the only people on earth that God retracted His unmerited favor for them and changed His name from Abba< Loving, constantly forgiving, Daddy, to Judge. He did so because they challenged Him to bring it!
When they decided to kill Moses it was the last straw. He started dropping them like flies. Aaron changed God's mind, and He stopped. For Aaron's sake, not the Jew's sake.

We are made in His image. Just like us, God experiences joy, sadness, pride, anguish, compassion, anger, forgiveness.
I had a Dad who loved me to the moon and back, but boy, could I ever piss him off, and was often punished for my behavior, but was always and perpetually forgiven, because He loved me.

There is a paradox in omnipresence and omniscience. If He exists at all times and not only knows what will happen but has already experienced the future, as we perceive time, how can He change His mind?
As in this case...."So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people," (Exodus 32:14, NASB). God had compassion, which changed his mind.

Akasha is the hall of records, where everything that has happened or ever will happen, is already written down. That's where John was taken by the angel to learn what to write about Revelations. It is also where Edgar Cayce went to get information.

Akashic Records

That doesn't address the paradox. How can God, who is all places at all times and who already knows what will happen, change His mind?

God changing His mind, changes the future. He knows it will and the change is ok with Him, and factored into the future. He can look to a point in the future and say, this is where I changed my mind and this is the difference that it made, in the future. A whole lot of the Bible contains covenants that say, "If you do this, then I will do this..." The future, like time is malleable. And considering how many dimensions there may be, God may be able to point to a dimension and say, "Here is the future where I did not change my mind." There may be a parallel universe where Aaron did not intercede, and God's mind was not changed. There is so much we have yet to learn about the Physics of God.

The Jews God would have killed, for trying to kill Moses, continued with their lives and the future was altered for them, and God knew beforehand what Aaron was going to do. Yet, He let him do it and in so doing, righteousness was counted to Aaron.

Abraham had an odd encounter with God. Not odd if you consider them as a friend persuading a friend, but the friend was God, and God was willing to change His mind about Sodom and the other 4 cities, if Abraham could have found a few honest men, but the doom went on as scheduled. God knew it would, but still gave Abraham the opportunity to change God's mind. Even though the outcome remained the same, it was counted as righteousness to Abraham.

God knew the outcome of the wrestling match with Jacob, and yet let it go on all night long, and counted it as righteousness to Jacob.

When there were only 8 human beings left on this planet, whose DNA had not been altered by demons entering humans and creating grotesque offspring, that God, in order to salvage man, drowned the grotesque mutations. The only thing left breathing were pure human and pure animal, and yet it grieved God so much to have to do it, that He vowed never to do it again.

God is mysterious. And yet if you realize that we are like Him, grief and joy and love, forgiveness, compassion, even changing one's mind allow us to understand our Father, our Daddy, our Abba.

Ok. That's a pretty good answer. It might be a dodge, but we are talking about a supreme being and no one really knows all that much about of what God is capable.

Speaking of knowing about God: how would you support your answer above. What are your sources? I don't remember reading in the Bible that God has these specific powers. Is this just speculation on your part? Has there been research done or theological works written on this subject that you're referencing?

In other words, how do you know what you know about God? Are you sure in your ideas about this undefinable being? Are you sure in your readings and interpretations of the source materials regarding God? Do you feel confodent you have all the information you need about God - that there isn't something of which you aren't aware that could totally redefine or even abandon your beliefs?

This isn't meant as an attack against which you should defend, but only as question of curiosity from a person who has never had religion or a religious experience and therefore cannot relate. I honestly just want to know your epistemology regarding your religious faith/belief.

Then God must have seen Satan's rebellion. It must've been part of His plan for creation. And therefore injustice and suffering are part of His plan.

So why then did God foresee that Adam and Eve would fall from Grace, but forbade them from eating from the Tree of Knowledge anyway? God foresaw the flood? God foresaw the enslavement of the Jews and their eventual release, but hardened Pharoah's heart; for what reason? God foresaw Judas' betrayal? God knows who is bound for damnation. Can God change His mind? Can any of us change the future if the future is known to God and His ultimate plan is already at work?

Akashic Records

When eve took the forbidden fruit, and she and Adam covered themselves...God asked them who had told them of their nudity? Must not be everywhere.

Akashic Records

Maybe because he is GOD?
He can do whatever he wants, regardless of it being paradoxical or not, thats the point...
God has to abide by his own rules.

An atheist owns my faith in God that atheists want to believe in Jesus but not my will that. I wish to heaven that wants to believe in God. All who believe in Jesus to the Roman Empire and not the sky where the father God lives. Atheists and eating through neards how never will my faith on God are the real Satan so I see that real how want living in after life in hell. Somebody want to change place with me and that's real Satan plus that atheists how never will my faith in God he is a gigolo even he maybe are christian he are a gigolo.

Akashic Records

Jewish God are maybe real Goden in world.

My eating through neard trying to break my life. He will change places but I never wanted that. I pray on God to send him down to hell after life. Concicvenses when one evil will to change place. He have trying in 11 year with this year summer and he cannot change place with me. Far away cannot change place with he will to break me because I will believe in God how never are hims wills. But I cannot help if the are vice versa than me. He will only I believe in Jesus but that's not real believe. Jesus are anti Christ. Lord or God send this evil human to hell after life I want.

He will fight me but far away cannot.

He only far away when eating through.

A gigolo only eating through far away.

Eating through are evil even he cannot change place.

What's the different between gigolo and trust in God.

Yes, God send this gigolo to hell and burn with Lucifer.

He have trying change place in 11 year but cannot and he never stop to eating through. That's evil against me how I will eating my food alone. Food is great for every christians. Catholics eating smaller strenght food. He will like him eating little food but that's not me. I eat often 2 portion's every dinear. I will that I want and that's okey for me. I never listen to my quest.

Jesus weres like Muhammad only Godens and Allahs profit when they living on earth.

2000 and 1350 year ago. I never trust on profits.

Two profits are like Satan none deal with human.

And so all this time 'god' is watching all the misery on Earth while he is busy, what, getting cable installed?

Issues were raised against Gods universal sovereignty in the garden of Eden at the rebellion--He is letting the issues be settled once and for all time. So they can never occur again.
The 2 first mortals chose to rebel and bring this sick system of things upon all. It is almost done. Are you prepared for the coming of Gods kingdom?

I watched this on youtube and didn't know it was supposed to end like this. Been a Christian since 2012. Many people think the end of days will be man-made like global warming or nuclear war or through natural cause such as a virus or bacteria, but this makes sense -- one EVIL person or group rises to take over the world.

The world will end in about 5 billion years. The sun will grow to engulf the Earth, extinguishing all life, and then fall back on itself to a brown dwarf, to cool over the next few trillion years.

Tada.

That's quite a catastrophism theory, Mr. Newton, but doesn't fly in this section. If you had an example of a supernova wiping out a civilization, then more people would listen.

It is what science knows will happen to the sun. Sorry if reality intrudes on your thread, feel free to ignore if it bothers you.

I'm not trying be rude, and I acknowledge stars burn out, but our sun burning out won't be for some time like you said 5 billion years. We see supernovas, white dwarfs, neutron stars, and stars burning out but they're more the exception. More likely, we'll be hit by an asteroid if you want cosmic calamity. Evolutionists claim it caused or created a chain reaction of a mass extinction. On the Christian side, we have the global flood for past mass extinction.

The only thing that will end the Earth is our star going to red gas giant and engulfing the Earth.

Other things can end life on Earth, but not the Earth itself. Many people confuse the two when talking about such things. There have been 5 major mass extinctions and 17-18 minor mass extinctions and there will be others.

But 'end of the Earth' is 5 billion years away, unless there is some huge cosmic body out there hurtling towards Earth that we don't know about. Which is possible.

You're going by 5 billion years of evolutionary time and to play along I went by that, as well. If it's billions of years, then I would assume the chances or other types of catastrophe would be higher as stated.

Just for giggles, I checked what creation scientists say in regards to supernovas.

One of the scientific arguments against the universe being BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD is there are...

Too few supernova remnants.

Crab Nebula

imp-384b.jpg

Crab Nebula (photo courtesy of NASA)

According to astronomical observations, galaxies like our own Milky Way experience about one supernova, a violently-exploding star, once every 25 years. The gas and dust remnants from such explosions, such as the Crab Nebula above, expand outward rapidly and should remain visible for over a "million" years. Yet the nearby parts of our galaxy in which we could observe such gas and dust shells contain only about 200 supernova remnants. That number is consistent with only about 7,000 YEARS WORTH of supernovas.

I'm not really sure what to think, as I was taught evolutionary theory in high school and college.

Jesus weres like Muhammad only Godens and Allahs profit when they living on earth.

2000 and 1350 year ago. I never trust on profits.

Two profits are like Satan none deal with human.

People were warned to discern, and when they chose a prophet who doesn't know what a prophet is, nor what prophecy is, where it comes from, and why...then they choose poorly. For surely they'd want these answers today in the age of reason, then why not the same standard to evaluate that which people give and gave a free pass foolishly all these ages?
We were warned:
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) had warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history.
Jesus and Paul caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in their ideology of devotion to an image central to a group ego. Other political prisoners:
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin,
Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite his opposition supporters.

So yea careful who you listen to.

Forum List

Back