Is God Punishing America?

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008

Los Angeles, Alta California - July 18, 2002 - (ACN) It appears that the United States of America, like the fate of the Roman Empire, is on the verge of total collapse. Each day, we awaken to news of another environmental catastrophe, another national multi-billion dollar economic scam, another shameless political scandal, or another heinous crime against children. Is the USA being punished by the Creator for its accumulated sins against its own people, against the world and against God?

For most Christians the answer is yes! The USA has reached such extremes of corruption that it is now suffering God's judgement as manifested by the ongoing collapse of the stock market, alternating draughts and floods, unprecedented burning of forests, powerful storms, vicious hurricanes, killer tornados, previously unheard of plagues, rapid increase of AIDS among homosexuals, homeland terrorist attacks, and the most frightening of all are the unsolved abductions and murders of an increasing number of innocent children.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

Los Angeles, Alta California - July 18, 2002 - (ACN) It appears that the United States of America, like the fate of the Roman Empire, is on the verge of total collapse. Each day, we awaken to news of another environmental catastrophe, another national multi-billion dollar economic scam, another shameless political scandal, or another heinous crime against children. Is the USA being punished by the Creator for its accumulated sins against its own people, against the world and against God?

For most Christians the answer is yes! The USA has reached such extremes of corruption that it is now suffering God's judgement as manifested by the ongoing collapse of the stock market, alternating draughts and floods, unprecedented burning of forests, powerful storms, vicious hurricanes, killer tornados, previously unheard of plagues, rapid increase of AIDS among homosexuals, homeland terrorist attacks, and the most frightening of all are the unsolved abductions and murders of an increasing number of innocent children.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

This OP is So-o-o-o-o 2002...:lol:

God is a little scarce in these parts, fella. Perhaps it's something else. Hubris or Karma or something? Blowback, they call it. The law of unintended consequences, perhaps?

Well I don't believe in God, but if I did, I would guess 2 million babies aborted a year, most for purely selfish reasons. Would be enough to want to punish us. But that's just me.

Forum List

Back