Is God of this universe?

Sci fi wasn't around when Sliders was first on first of all, second of all I said it's a good approach in the first season. Third of all I said we don't know, but we do know that anything is possible and that we don't know a lot of things.

I really couldn't care less what network Sliders started on. Your comments make it abundantly clear that you are getting a lot of your ideas about physics from science fiction programming.

You are assuming simply because I used a media reference, but here's a hint, all media is fiction, and almost all fiction is based on some fact. The show illustrates one of the theories well, if you had ever watched it you'd know that. As a matter of fact that's why I was a fan of the show in the first place. However, you have failed to show any proof that what I was said is wrong, so it you want to nitpick, where am I wrong?

Interesting questions.

They might be interested if not posed by a anti-religion troll. John's purpose is to get those with religious views to offer up answers, then he'll cherry pick anything he thinks he can poke holes in and run with it. Another boring flame thread results. Yawn.

All you're doing is bitching and moaning lately. I know it was hard to keep up the facade of being somebody you are not, but now that you're out the closet how about taking it easy on the empty rhetoric and start contributing instead of bitching....You have the 'nads (and yes, I think you really DO have them) to call others troll, when that seems to be all you are doing on these types of threads. IOW, contribute or STFU you moron....

Last edited:
1. If aliens pushed us to evolve from the lower life forms, they are gods.

2. If something from another universe created this universe they/it are/is god(s).

3. If we are an atom of poop from a larger being, that is god.

4. If we are figments of some beings imagination, it is god.

5. If we are digital creations on some huge computer, the computer is god.

The list goes on forever, point being, there is something that is a god or collection of gods, what they are, no one knows for certain. What people want to believe is their personal choice. Science can't see everything, and our limited science has barely scratched the surface of reality. So to simply say one does not exist is naive.

2. If something from another universe created this universe they/it are/is god(s).

The list goes on forever, point being, there is something that is a god or collection of gods, what they are, no one knows for certain. What people want to believe is their personal choice. Science can't see everything, and our limited science has barely scratched the surface of reality. So to simply say one does not exist is naive.

Ooh, this is fun:

If a llama poops beer nuts, then that is God.

If a bus hits a puddle and people are splashed, then a cigarette butt is God.

If your house catches fire and a little girl trips and falls, then a pink poodle is God.

If my uh oh gets caught in my zipper, then scream like hell. That's not God, that's Satan.

Interesting questions.

They might be interested if not posed by a anti-religion troll. John's purpose is to get those with religious views to offer up answers, then he'll cherry pick anything he thinks he can poke holes in and run with it. Another boring flame thread results. Yawn.

All you're doing is bitching and moaning lately.

So what? If you weren't following me around humping my leg it wouldn't be a problem for you.

I know it was hard to keep up the facade of being somebody you are not,

What facade was that? Go ahead and articulate it so I'll have some fucking idea what you're babbling about.

but now that you're out the closet how about taking it easy on the empty rhetoric and start contributing instead of bitching....

See 1st point. :)

What is it that what libs say when cons complain about media or whatever? Oh yeah, if you don't like it change the channel. There's an idea for you.

You are the 'nads (and yes, I think you really DO have them)

If I have them it's because I snatched yours a long time ago. You sound like the big wuss with all your whining and crying about me. Why not man up and address the point of the threads I'm in, or refute what I've said instead of the endless ad hominem attacks. It's making you look more and more foolish that you're trying to be clever and can't outwit a stupid girl. You're big comeback centers around that I'm not a girl. So... you manage to get owned and make a sexist fool out of yourself simultaneously.

to call others troll, when that seems to be all you are doing on these types of threads. IOW, contribute or STFU you moron....

Back to point 1. Stop humping my leg and you won't have to see what I post.

Oh, and "STFU"? :lol:
Yes, clearly the battle cry of someone that was just handed their own ass. Is John Lemmon your sock? You 2 sure seem to have a lot on common.

Ooh, this is fun:

If your house catches fire and a little girl trips and falls, then a pink poodle is God.

If my uh oh gets caught in my zipper, then scream like hell. That's not God, that's Satan.

You really have no idea what the word god means, do you, the fact that you always capitalize it is proof, since it's a title when not capitalized. Thanks for playing though, there is a lovely parting gift, it's called the Encyclopedia Britannica.

You should just admit that you have no clue, No Family-KK

What was that about being a name caller, John? :lol:

You're sort of a prime example of the grouchy lib that I was asking about in my other thread. Well, maybe that's not quite fair... you seem to be a little past grouchy.

It wasn't a name call, it was to tell you to go back to fucking all those you-know-whos that you've been doing since you're 6 years old.
Grouchy though is another name call, listen you loose spunt, if you have nothing to say towards the thread, then why are you here? You want me that badly?

Want you? :lol: That's funny.

Let's see... you've been here 10 minutes and you've read my 3800+ posts and know all about me. You're either a sock or a psycho. Your obsession with me is obvious.

Sci fi wasn't around when Sliders was first on first of all, second of all I said it's a good approach in the first season. Third of all I said we don't know, but we do know that anything is possible and that we don't know a lot of things.

I really couldn't care less what network Sliders started on. Your comments make it abundantly clear that you are getting a lot of your ideas about physics from science fiction programming.

You are assuming simply because I used a media reference,

No, I 'm assuming that because everything you were spouting was straight out of the annuls of science fiction and had little to do with actual science.

but here's a hint, all media is fiction, and almost all fiction is based on some fact. The show illustrates one of the theories well, if you had ever watched it you'd know that.

I've seen every episode as a matter of fact. I'm a bit of a sci-fi fan myself, which is why I know that's where you were pulling all this from.

However, you have failed to show any proof that what I was said is wrong, so it you want to nitpick, where am I wrong?

I already provided the list.

You are assuming simply because I used a media reference,

No, I 'm assuming that because everything you were spouting was straight out of the annuls of science fiction and had little to do with actual science.

but here's a hint, all media is fiction, and almost all fiction is based on some fact. The show illustrates one of the theories well, if you had ever watched it you'd know that.

I've seen every episode as a matter of fact. I'm a bit of a sci-fi fan myself, which is why I know that's where you were pulling all this from.

However, you have failed to show any proof that what I was said is wrong, so it you want to nitpick, where am I wrong?

I already provided the list.

Everything in science starts out because of science fiction, and science fiction imitates science, period. As for proof, no, you have not proven me wrong. Science states anything is possible because of the universe being infinite and the fact that we can't see "past" it, everything is just theory. Much of Asimov was based on theories before the scientists had explored them, now they are called theories but when he wrote most of them they were called "dreams" and "fiction". Do you ever think laterally, or are you just sequential?

Ooh, this is fun:

In case you never noticed, KK is really fucking stupid

This is all par for the course

Post 236: the implication of KK's first (insanely fucking retarded) sentence is infinite regress.

The second sentence demonstrates her total lack of any comprehension or science, language, reasoning, or common sense. See my current signature.

Amanda, we should read your 3800+ posts of trolling?
If no troll, then what pertinent point were you trying to contribute to this thread? I must have missed it.
One word: mydol, and take at least half the pack. :rofl:

PS I think you sooo want me... or any man.

Everything in science starts out because of science fiction, and science fiction imitates science, period.

Well, glad we're at least past the part where you were denying you were listing off things you'd seen in science fiction television shows.

As for proof, no, you have not proven me wrong. Science states anything is possible because of the universe being infinite and the fact that we can't see "past" it, everything is just theory. Much of Asimov was based on theories before the scientists had explored them, now they are called theories but when he wrote most of them they were called "dreams" and "fiction". Do you ever think laterally, or are you just sequential?

Oh good grief...

Look, instead of just spending the next several years trying to teach you real life science over the internet let me just repeat my initial suggestion now that we've moved you past the denial stage.

Stop. Getting. Your. Science. From . Sci. Fi.

The "Fi" is there for a reason.

Forum List

Back