Is God gender fluid?

You tell me.
Less evil? That's all Ive got, not much, I know. :biggrin:
How about forgiveness?
??? The dead people sure don't forgive him, and they executed him, so again, not forgiven. Please explain.
You asked what good could come from that. I say forgiveness is good that can come from that. What is to explain?
Dead people can't forgive and executed people aren't forgiven either. Got anything else?
Their relatives can and some executed criminals are forgiven.

But why did god make evil in the first place? Why not make a universe without evil?

What did He make evil?
Can you re-phrase that for us? :biggrin:
What is it that you believe God created that is evil and why do you believe it is evil?

I believe she is questioning the question.
We went through this already, remember my example of the guy who killed a whole family for no reason? That's evil. So why did god make that possible?
I’ll make a thread and explain it for you. That way I can copy it over each time and not have to explain it over and over again.

Less evil? That's all Ive got, not much, I know. :biggrin:
How about forgiveness?
??? The dead people sure don't forgive him, and they executed him, so again, not forgiven. Please explain.
You asked what good could come from that. I say forgiveness is good that can come from that. What is to explain?
Dead people can't forgive and executed people aren't forgiven either. Got anything else?
Their relatives can and some executed criminals are forgiven.
You have nothing, as usual.

But why did god make evil in the first place? Why not make a universe without evil?

What did He make evil?
What is it that you believe God created that is evil and why do you believe it is evil?

We went through this already, remember my example of the guy who killed a whole family for no reason? That's evil. So why did god make that possible?
I’ll make a thread and explain it for you. That way I can copy it over each time and not have to explain it over and over again.
You’ll still have nothing.

God is a man. He is a Father. There are no female Fathers.
He said man was made in his image.
Man is male.
God is male.

What did He make evil?

I have chose the better portion and it won't be taken from me, Martha.

Meri said "What did He make evil?" It's not even a proper English sentence. But you defend it anyways. Hmmm....

Meri said "What did He make evil?" It's not even a proper English sentence. But you defend it anyways. Hmmm....
If I ever found myself agreeing with you I would be compelled to rethink my position. :lol:

If I ever found myself agreeing with you I would be compelled to rethink my position. :lol:
All I asked was what does that phrase mean? And you fly off the handle. I've obviously gotten to you and unhinged you slightly.

All I asked was what does that phrase mean? And you fly off the handle. I've obviously gotten to you and unhinged you slightly.
That’s really really poor quality bait. :lol:

So why would god make evil if He didn't want anything to be that? And cancer, and deformed babies? Why make all this bad stuff in the first place?
I don't think what I wrote sunk in with you. You might try reading it again. My assessment: You may be pursuing the wrong questions, kind of like people who want gold, hear that it is found in streams and then go searching for streams, overlooking the obvious of why gold is in streams in the first place.

Your questions tell me that you want to know about cancer and deformed babies. Science can inform you on both. One of the amazing things you may discover about cancer, that without cancer it is doubtful humans would exist. If you want to know about God instead of cancer and deformed babies, then learn to know Him.
So why did god make evil if he didn’t want anyone to be evil?

Is evil a social construct, or a basic reality?

The distinction between good and evil, codified instruction, that came into the world from an otherworldly source as a "light to the nations" is what marks the boundary which separates heaven from hell. The knowledge of this distinction between these two separate realms of conscious existence is the fruit of more highly evolved intelligences.

Last edited:
So why would god make evil if He didn't want anything to be that? And cancer, and deformed babies? Why make all this bad stuff in the first place?
I don't think what I wrote sunk in with you. You might try reading it again. My assessment: You may be pursuing the wrong questions, kind of like people who want gold, hear that it is found in streams and then go searching for streams, overlooking the obvious of why gold is in streams in the first place.

Your questions tell me that you want to know about cancer and deformed babies. Science can inform you on both. One of the amazing things you may discover about cancer, that without cancer it is doubtful humans would exist. If you want to know about God instead of cancer and deformed babies, then learn to know Him.

The distinction between good and evil, codified instruction, that came into the world from an otherworldly source as a "light to the nations" is what marks the boundary which separates heaven from hell. The knowledge of this distinction between these two separate realms of conscious existence is the fruit of more highly evolved intelligences.
Wow, I would have thought that is was too early in the day for such obfuscation.

Evil was made by god, since god made everything in the universe? Or did he have some help?

Wow, I would have thought that is was too early in the day for such obfuscation.

Evil was made by god, since god made everything in the universe? Or did he have some help?

lol... for most living things on earth there is no such thing as good or evil even though good and evil clearly exist.

So God did create evil, in a way, by giving ape like creatures the knowledge and awareness of good and evil.

The creation of heaven and earth is not about the beginning of the universe. It is about the establishment of light on earth through the law which instructs people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, heaven and hell, life and death..

lol... for most living things on earth there is no such thing as good or evil even though good and evil clearly exist.

So God did create evil, in a way, by giving ape like creatures the knowledge and awareness of good and evil.

The creation of heaven and earth is not about the beginning of the universe. It is about the establishment of light on earth through the law which instructs people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, heaven and hell, life and death..
Why clean and unclean? Pigs can be raised properly...

But why did god create evil?

Why clean and unclean? Pigs can be raised properly...

But why did god create evil?

The words used in the dietary laws are figurative, the subjects hidden. The flesh of one creature or another is a metaphor for teaching, whether clean or unclean The described creatures themselves are metaphors for human archetypes. The flesh (teaching) of swine (a type of human) is unclean because they do not ruminate, think deeply. Their flesh defiles and contaminates the mind.

Here is the wisdom of God. This is my flesh.

You would be better off to try and think deeply about how you are going to cleanse your mind from evil instead of wondering why it exists.....unless you are a creature that can't ruminate....

When the spirit of God first came to the earth and hovered over the waters the world was covered in darkness, without form, and astonishingly void.

God brought light into a world that had always been evil, without form and void. God has been making people aware of evil for thousands of years. He did not create evil, except by making the distinction between good and evil known.

Why did he do this?

So you can make an informed decision between good and evil, life and death. A choice between living a fulfilling and fruitful life in the sanctuary of God or living in a state of astonishing lack in the endless confusion of the void.

Last edited:
I’m a rabbi, and so I’m particularly saddened whenever religious arguments are brought in to defend social prejudices — as they often are in the discussion about transgender rights. In fact, the Hebrew Bible, when read in its original language, offers a highly elastic view of gender. And I do mean highly elastic: In Genesis 3:12, Eve is referred to as “he.” In Genesis 9:21, after the flood, Noah repairs to “her” tent. Genesis 24:16 refers to Rebecca as a “young man.” And Genesis 1:27 refers to Adam as “them.”

Opinion | Is God Transgender?
The Christian God is a male, like Jesus Christ,
Plain and simple

Forum List

Back